SAAT Admit Card 2021: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts the entrance test once a year for various UG and PG courses. The entrance test conducted by the university named SAAT. SAAT admit card will be available to applicants at least 4 to 5 days before the date of examination on their official website. Those candidates who have applied for SAAT 2021 are waiting for the SAAT admit card 2021 to appear in the exam which will be delivered as per the schedule.
Update: SAAT 2021 exam will be conducted by the authority in the month of June 2021.
- 1 SAAT Admit Card 2021
- 2 Steps to Download SAAT 2021 Admit Card
- 3 SAAT 2021 Exam Centers
- 4 SAAT Exam Pattern
- 5 Important points to remember
SAAT Admit Card 2021
In this post, the candidates will get the information admit card such as how to download SAAT admit card 2021 and when it will be available for the students. It is an important document for the candidates who have applied for SAAT. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts its entrance exam in both online and offline mode. Unlike many other universities, this university lets applicants appear in the entrance exam from a remote location as well.
The offline entrance exam is conducted across various test centers in Odisha. And its online entrance exam is conducted at many exam centers across the country. To appear in either mode, you will have to get the admit card.
|Examination||SAO Admission Test (SAAT) 2021|
|Conducting University||Sikhsha ‘O’|
|Type of exam||Entrance exam|
|Courses||Various UG and PG programs|
|Date of exam||June 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Date of availability of admit card||A week before the exam date|
|Mode of exam||Both offline and online|
|Admit card||to be released soon|
SAAT 2021 Admit Card- Important Dates
Applicants can have a quick look at the events associated with SAAT.
|Availability of online application form||5th Feb 2021|
|Last date to submit an application form||31st May 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||Tentative in June 2021|
|Exam Date for SAAT Online Exam||June 2021|
|Declaration of result||July 2021 (Tentative)|
SAAT 2021 Admit Card Date
Candidates should note that only those candidates will be able to download their admit cards who have successfully submitted the application form. University will upload the admit card on its official website for the candidates who are going to appear in SAAT 2021. Every applicant who has applied for SAAT can download the admit card from the website of SAAT from notified dates onwards. On the day of exam, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry a valid admit card to the exam center. Without an admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam.
Therefore, it is advised to you to produce your hall ticket to the invigilators for verification at the exam hall. You can easily download your admit card from Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University’s website by following the given steps.
Steps to Download SAAT 2021 Admit Card
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University offers UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, management, and others and conducts entrance exam for them. But to appear in this exam it is must to have an admit card. Candidates can download admit card online as it is available on the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website – You have to start by navigating to the website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (http://www.soa.ac.in).
- Select the relevant link – Click on the link, given on the home page of the website titled SAAT 21 admit card.
- Admit card page appears – You will be directed to a new page i.e. admit card download page.
- Enter login credentials – Type your “Username” & “password” in a given space and click on login button.
- Check the details – Admit card will appear on your screen. Check all the details carefully.
- Save and Download – Lastly, download and take a printout of it. Preserve it till the completion of counseling and admission.
Information on Admit Card of SAAT 2021
Admit card is like your ID card to take the entrance test of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. So you need to be very careful about the details mentioned in this. On SAAT admit card you will find the following information-
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Category
- Candidate’s Gender
- Address of the Candidates
- Venue of Test Centre Allotted to Candidate
- Schedule of Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph and signature
- Instructions for exam
Check all the details mentioned on the admit card and verify them. If you find any discrepancy contact to the director of the admission of the university to rectify it. Try to sort out any issue related to admit card before the exam date otherwise you may face problems on the day of exam.
Documents Required with SAAT hall ticket
Along with your SAAT admit card, you would need a few more documents to sit in the exam room. Here is the list of mandatory documents that you will need to bring with you to the exam center on the exam day.
Any of the following valid ID proof-
- PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License.
SAAT 2021 Exam Centers
To take a part in SAAT, applicants can choose their exam center based on their feasibility. Although the last decision is made by the university and most of the times applicants get their preferred exam centers.
SAAT 2021 is going to be conducted in the following cities of Odisha and other states-
The allotted exam center will be clearly mentioned on SAAT admit card along with the complete address. Candidates should reach the exam center at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the hall ticket.
SAAT Exam Pattern
SAAT exam is conducted to offer admission to interested students in Medical and engineering students. Here is the general exam pattern for SAAT 2021. Let’s have a look at it.
- SAAT exam is conducted once a year in both offline and online mode.
- The exam consists of 120 questions.
- In the SAAT exam, multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Every question is 4 marks in SAAT exam which clearly means that the total marks of the question paper are 480.
- SAAT exam has the procedure of negative marking, for every wrong answer, candidates will have to lose 1 mark.
SAAT has set a different exam pattern for different courses. Here you can get the details of exam pattern of all the UG and PG courses offered by the university. Rest all rules of negative marking and duration will remain the same. In below-given tables you will get the section details of entrance exam along with a number of questions to be asked in exam and marks too.
Have a look at the exam pattern of UG/PG course of your choice;
Exam Pattern For MBA/MHA/MTTM/MHM/M.Sc.
|Sections in exam||Number of Question||Marks|
Exam Pattern For BHMCT
|Topics||Number of Question||Marks|
Exam Pattern for B.A.LL. B (Hons.)/BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/BBA
|Topics||Number of Question||Marks|
|English including Comprehension||20||80|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||20||80|
|Legal Aptitude / Legal Awareness||30||1200|
SAAT 2021 Result
The result of SAAT will be published on the website of the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. Applicants can check their result online with the help of their roll number and date of birth. Candidates who will pass in SAAT exam will be called for counseling. Counseling and further admission schedule will be uploaded on university website.
Important points to remember
- SAAT 2021 candidates can download their admit card as per the schedule.
- Admit card will be available only through online mode.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted the application form.
- Candidates should produce SAAT admit card at the exam center for verification. Invigilator will not permit any candidate to write the exam without a valid admit card.
- SAAT hall ticket is not transferable to any other candidate or individual and impersonation is a punishable offense.
- Any discrepancy in the admit card should be brought the notice of concerned officials before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure gets completed.
- They also ensure that hall ticket is not tampered with or damaged. Candidates with such admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates should not make any alteration in the entries after it has been authenticated.
- Candidates should preserve SAAT admit card even after the completion of exam. This is because they are required to produce it at the time of counseling, admission, and various other stages after exam.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have included all the information related to SAAT admit card and SAAT 2021 exams. In case of any further query related to SAAT exam, you can write to us in the comment box below.
As per the details available on the website the exact dates was not available but it will be conducted in the month of June 2021.
The admit card for candidates will be available at least a week before of the examination.
SAAT 2021 admit card will be downloaded from official website by submitting applicant login credentials.
Yes, for every incorrect attempt one marks of the candidates will be deducted.
It will be conducted offline/online mode.