RSMSSB JEN admit card 2020: RSMSSB has completed the application form submission process for JE post. If you are searching for JEN admit card, then you are on the correct website. Admit card is now available on the official portal of RSMSSB. As we stated that admit card has been released for JEN, candidates can download it from rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. This article shares information related to JEN hall ticket 2020, date of exam, process to download call letter, etc. Officials have introduced a total of 1219 vacant posts for interested applicants.
Current News: Applicants can download admit card for RSMSSB JEN exam which was scheduled for 6th Dec 2020. Link to download the hall ticket is available below.
- 1 RSMSSB JEN Admit Card 2020
- 2 RSMSSB JEN Admit Card 2020 – Brief Introduction
- 3 Rajasthan Junior Engineer Exam Date 2020
- 4 Junior Engineer Pattern of Exam 2020
RSMSSB JEN Admit Card 2020
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board will publish hall ticket for JE a few days before exam. Admit card is a very important document concerning examination. Applicants who have submitted the application form RSMSSB Junior Engineer can now download the hall ticket. Admit card ticket is released today (20th November 2020) for those who have examination on 29th Nov 2020. Admit card for those aspirants who have exam on 6th Dec is available from 27th Nov 2020.
Rajasthan RSMSSB Junior Engineer examination 2020 admit card is a relevant document that everyone must bring at exam venue. Examiners will not allow applicants to enter an examination hall without showing their admit card. Therefore, when you come for a test make sure that you are bringing your hall ticket. Data present on call letter provides assistance to applicants for entering details in the examination.
How to Download RSMSSB JEN 2020 Admit Card?
Step 1st: Candidates have to visit the official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants can also check the direct link given at the bottom of this article.
Step 2nd: Now, click on “Admit Card” option present at homepage.
Step 3rd: Search for “JEN admit Card 2020” link and click on it.
Step 4th: Now, you have to hit the “Get Admit Card” tab seeming on left side of the page.
Step 5th: Login form will resemble on the screen in a few seconds.
Step 6th: Enter all information on form and click on “Get admit card” button.
Step 7th: JEN hall ticket will be presented on your screen, recheck all details printed it.
Step 8th: Download the hall ticket for later.
Specifics Stamped on RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2020 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket of RSMSSB Junior Engineer contains some essential information. While downloading the admit card, applicants have to verify all data printed on it. If you find any correction on hall ticket, then inform to conducting authorities. Check the given table –
|Conducting Authority Name||Name of Aspirant||Duration of Examination|
|Birth Date||Exam Centre Name||Candidate’s Category|
|Examination Name||Space for Invigilator Sign||Father’s Name of Applicant|
|Gender of Candidate||Date and Timing for Test||Code of Test Venue|
|Photograph and Signature of Applicant||Complete Address of Exam Centre||Some Important Exam Day Guidelines|
RSMSSB JEN Admit Card 2020 – Brief Introduction
- Official Website of RSMSSB – rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Name of Conducting Officials – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
- Name of Post – RSMSSB JEN
- Exam Name – Junior Engineer Examination 2020
- Total Number of Post – 1219
- Date of Test – 29th Nov and 6th December 2020.
- Admit Card Release Date – 20th Nov 2020 for Exam held on 29th Nov 2020
27th Nov 2020 for Exam held on 6th Dec 2020
- Status of JE Hall Ticket – Notify Shortly
- Result Publication Date – Available for Exam held on 29th Nov 2020
- State – Rajasthan
Also Read this Article <<< Kerala VHSE 1st Year Result 2020
Rajasthan Junior Engineer Exam Date 2020
We have checked official site of RSMSSB and authorities have issued official notification regarding exam date. Applicants, exams for junior engineer posts are scheduled to held in the month of November/ December 2020. In the formal notice, authorities have clearly revealed the test dates. Examination will be held on 29th Nov 2020 & 6th December 2020 for different departments of JE. Branch-wise exam date is mentioned in the table given below.
Certificate to Bring Along with Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020
Along with admit card, candidates require to bring one identity proof original certificate. Exam authorities will verify the identity of applicant through that document. A list of certificates is given below, from which you can bring anyone proof.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License of Applicant
- Voter ID
- Any Identity Proof issued by Gazette Officer
- Passport of Candidate
- Bank Passbook with Photo of Aspirant
- College or Employee ID
Junior Engineer Pattern of Exam 2020
Written Exam Pattern
- Junior Engineer written examination will be of total of 120 marks.
- The type of questions asked in examination will be multiple-choice only.
- Time duration of offline test is 120 minutes.
- There are two sections in exam i.e. Rajasthan’s General Knowledge, Questions from a selective department.
Interview will be of 30 marks. Candidates who will pass the interview can attend document verification process.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2020 Cut Off
Cut off marks for eligible candidates will be prepared by RSMSSB. After the completion of written test, cut off will be declared on official website. Cut off will announce for different departments of Engineering like civil, mechanical, etc. To clear written test, applicants have to score minimum qualifying marks.
Aspects of Junior Engineer Cut off Marks
- Total Number of Applicants participated in Test
- Difficulty Level of Written Exam
- Number of Candidates who Qualified Examination
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Total Number of Posts Available
- Category of Aspirants
JE 2016 Department -wise Cut Off
|For Civil (Diploma) Eng. Categories||Cut off %|
|For Civil (Degree) Eng. Categories||Cut off %|
|For Mechanical Eng. Categories||Cut off %|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||70.83|
RSMSSB Junior Engineer 2020 – Expected Cut Off (Category-wise)
We analyze previous year records of cut off marks and made a table that defines category wise expected cut off of Junior Engineer written exam.
|Name of Category||Expected Cut off %|
|Reserved (SC and ST)||32%|
Necessary Guidelines for Exam Day
- Candidates must carry admit cards with one identity proof at exam centre. In case the applicant does not bring any of these, authorities will not permit him/ her to give an exam.
- Do not take any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, bluetooth, earphones, etc in the exam hall.
- All applications come to the exam centre on time, otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in test.
- Do not write anything on admit card.
- Do not carry any kind of cheating material in examination hall.
Get Syllabus Here —> Download From Here
Official Website >>> Click Here
RSMSSB JEN 2020 Admit Card – FAQ’s
When will official release admit card for Junior Engineer written exam 2020?
RSMSSB has published admit card for junior engineer today i.e. 20th Nov 2020.
From which date exam for different department of JE will start?
Written test process will be organzied on 29th Nov and 6th December 2020.
What type of details is present on JE hall ticket 2020?
Info like – Name of Candidate, Exam Centre Name, Roll Number, Exam Name, Date of Birth, Sign and Photo of Candidate, Space for the Sign of Invigilator, etc
What is the duration of RSMSSB JE written test?
2 hours will be given to all applicants for the completion of a written exam.