RSCIT Admit Card 2020: Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU) is all set to release the admit card for the Rajasthan State Certificate of Information Technology (RS-CIT) whose examination is to be scheduled on the 19th of January 2020. Candidates who had applied for it can download their RSCIT admit card by entering the required details from the official website of the University.
- As you all know that VMOU has conducted periodically Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (RKCL) RS-CIT Examination every year and for the same they are going to conduct the examination on the 19th of January 2020 and for this they are all set to release its admit card in no time in near future.
- So candidates who had applied for the RS-CIT examination must visit the official website on a regular basis or our page to download the RSCIT admit card. As soon as the admit card is released by the University we will notify the same on this page and you can access the same through the live link available on this page.
VMOU RKCL RSCIT Admit Card 2020
|Name of the conducting authority||Vardhman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU)|
|Name of the Examination||RKCL RSCIT 2020 Examination|
|Type of course||Certificate|
|Date of examination||19th of January 2020|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Date of admit card availability||Before the 15th of January 2020|
- RSCIT has been recognized by the Department of Information Technology and communication Govt. of Rajasthan to impart the IT literacy in the youth of Rajasthan
- And to do this RKCL has launched an IT-friendly course known as RSCIT
- RSCIT is a low cost and high-quality course which offers an excellent study material both in English and Hindi for the students.
- The main objective of the course is to empower the youth of Rajasthan by teaching them the fundamental of Information Technology. And acquiring the skills of IT they are attaining confidence and become productive.
- The duration of the course is just 3 months 2 hour per day one each for practical and theory
VMOUU RKCL RSCIT 2020
- VMOU has conducted the RKCL RSCIT examination at least three to four times in a year and lots of candidates had applied for the same every year.
- All candidates who had applied for the VMOU RKCL RSCIT Examination now able to download the admit card of their examination from the official website once it was made available by the officials.
- The examination date is scheduled on the 19th of January 2020 so to appear in the examination all candidates must download their admit card first. Because without admit card they will not allow to permit you in the examination hall.
Particulars mention in the RSCIT admit card 2020
When you download the RSCIT admit card there are few details mention on it like;
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Name of the examination conducting body
- Name of the examination
- Name and date of Examination
- Date of birth
- Name and address of the Test Centre
- Photograph of the candidate
- Duration of examination
- And some guideline for the candidates
Steps to download RKCL RSCIT admit card 2020
All candidates who are waiting for their RSCIT admit card can download it by following the steps given below:-
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website
- Then on the home page of the website click on the RSCIT button
- Then you will be redirected to a new page
- On this page enter the required details and submit it
- On submission, admit card will appear to your computer screen
- Check all the details mentioned in it carefully
- Download it and take a print out of the same
Note: Admit card will also be available on the RSCIT Centre nearby.
Click here to download the RSCIT Admit card (link will be updated once the admit card is released by the officials)
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
RSCIT Answer key 2020
- Once the examination is conducted by the department successfully after that they will release the answer key of the examination in due course time.
- And the students who had appeared for the examination must have received the duplicate copy of their OMR answer sheet
- So they can cross-check the answer key with their marked answer and by doing this they can evaluate their performance. And from this, they can also calculate their possible marks.
Scheme of the Examination
- The pattern of the RSCIT examination will be based on general computer knowledge
- All questions will be of objective types.
- The total number of questions paper consists of is 35
- and the maximum marks of the examination is 70
- And the duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
Below we have given some of the topics which will be on focus in the examination paper
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
- Computer systems
- Parts of computer
- Application of internet
- OS (Operating System)
- MS office
- Computer networking and its administration
Points to be remembered
- All candidates must download their admit card to appear in RSCIT examination
- Read all the details and instruction in it carefully
- Must visit the examination Centre half an hour before the reporting time
- Any kind of gadgets or smartphone is not allowed inside the examination hall
- Must carry one identification proof in original
- The answer key of the examination will be available on the official website
RKCL RSCIT Admit Card 2020 |List of documents
All candidates who are going to appear for RSCIT examination on 19th of January 2020 must carry with them one photo identification ID and one passport size photograph
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
List of photo identification;
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Any nationalized bank passbook
- Photo ID issued by the college/University
Note: E-learning and ration card are not valid ID proof
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the RSCIT course about?
Ans: The RSCIT course is a Diploma computer course
- What is the duration of the RSCIT Course?
Ans: The duration of the RSCIT course is three (03) months two hours per day one each for practical and theory
- What is the main objective of the course?
Ans: The main objective of the course is to empower the youth of the Rajasthan with the help of fundamental of Information technology.