RRC NR MTS Admit Card 2019-2020 Exam Date Delhi MTS Hall Ticket @ http://www.rrcnr.org: RRC, Northern Railways will conduct the written examination for the recruitment of Level 1 MTS probably in the month of September 2020. However, official examination dates have not been announced yet. Before the conduct of the exam, Recruitment Cell will issue admit cards to all the candidates who have successfully submitted the applications. RRC NR MTS Admit card 2019-2020 will be made available to candidates only through the online mode.
On the day of the exam, all the examinees are required to be present with the hard copy of the admit card at the examination center.
RRC NR MTS Admit Card 2019-2020
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railways(NR) is the recruiting authority that caters to the recruitment and selection process of the suitable candidates for various posts in different departments of Northern Railways.
RRC, NR releases employment notification and application for the recruitment of 121 candidates for the post of Level 1 Multi-Tasking Staff in Commercial Dept. of Northern Railways. Candidates who will be selected for this post will be posted in the Parliament House- Catering Unit, Commercial Department, Northern Railway, New Delhi.
All the applicants who have submitted applications are waiting for exam dates and issue of the hall ticket. As soon as the admit card will be issued, we will update the information along with the hall ticket download link on this page. For more details about RRC NR MTS exam dates and admit card, candidates can continue reading this article till the end.
RRC NR MTS Admit Card Recruitment 2019-2020- At a Glance
|Examination||RRC NR MTS Examination|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Recruiting Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Northern Railways(NR)|
|Department||Catering Unit, Commercial Department, NR|
|Employment Notice No.||2/2019|
|Post||Level 1 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No. of Vacancy||121 (Revised)|
|Availability of admit card||Available soon|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
RRC NR MTS Admit Card 2019-2020- Important Dates
|Date of notification||14th September 2019|
|Starting date of submission of application||16th September 2019|
|Last date of application||15th October 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available soon|
|Date of written exam||To be announced soon|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
How to download RRC NR MTS Admit Card 2019-2020?
RRC NR MTS admit card for the upcoming written examination can be downloaded from the official portal. Candidates are required to follow all the easy instructions shared below-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Step I- Go to the official website of RRC, Northern Railways i.e. http://www.rrcnr.org.
- Step II- On the homepage, click on the MTS e-admit card download link.
- Step III- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step IV- Select respective search option and enter the date of birth. Click on “Submit” button.
- Step V- Admit card will appear.
- Step VI- Check the admit card details.
- Step VII- download and take multiple printouts of the admit card. Keep the printed copy safe till the completion of recruitment process and produce it whenever required.
Click on the given links to download RRC NR MTS Admit Card 2019- Link will be updated soon
Particulars Printed on the Admit Card
RRC NR MTS admit card is going to carry crucial information about the exam. Have a look at the particulars shared below-
- Name of the candidates
- Admit card No.
- Application No./ Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- Name of the post
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Examination date
- Session/ Shift
- Reporting time
- Name of the examination center allotted to the candidates
- Instructions to candidates
Candidates are advised to verify and cross-check all the particulars mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam.
Documents to be produced at the Examination Centre
Candidates must carry all the necessary documents along with them to the exam venue on the exam day. These essentials mainly include-
- A hard copy of the downloaded RRC NR MTS E-admit card.
- A valid photo Identity proof- It can be a candidate’s Aadhaar card, Voter Id, PAN card, Driving License, or any other Id proof issued by the competent authority.
- SC/ST Certificate (as required)
Candidates should make sure that the information printed in the hall ticket and original photo id card such as name, address, date of birth, etc. are the same. Candidates without any of the aforementioned documents will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Examinees should also note that they do not carry any restricted items to the exam hall. In case, a candidate is found with any of the restricted items, necessary action will be taken against him/her.
- RRC NR MTS admit is expected to be conducted in the month of September 2020
- RRC NR admit card for MTS written exam will be announced soon.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be delivered to any candidate from the concerned RRC.
- Admit card can be accessed only from the official portal of RRC.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- On the day of the exam, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their hall tickets to the examination center.
- No candidate will be given permission to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
- They must make sure that they download and print their RRC MTS hall ticket well on time.
- In case of any error or discrepancy on admit card particulars, candidates must contact the concerned authority.
- It is advised to all the examinees who are waiting for the issue of admit card to visit the official website of RRC, NR on a regular basis so that they can get each and every update of exam date and admit card.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Ans.- The recruiting authority has not disclosed any examination date yet. All the updates related to the exam date will be updated on the official RRC portal.
Ans.- RRC admit cards will be issued at least one week before the day of exam.
Ans.- You can avail you MTS admit card only from the official website of RRC, Northern Railways. If you wish you can also download it from the link provided above on this page.
Ans.- Yes, you are required to have your registration no. and date of birth in order to download the admit card.
Ans.- Along with the hard copy of the admit card you are required to carry your original Id card and ST/SC certificate (in case of SC/ST candidates).
Ans.- All the details related to exams such as roll number, exam date, reporting time, allotted exam center, etc. will be mentioned on your admit card.