RRB Paramedical Admit Card 2019: E-call letters will be issued only to the registered candidates. Candidates will be notified about the upload details of the admit card through the SMS and emails on their registered mobile and email IDs. RRB Paramedical admit card 2019 for the CBT is expected to release in the month of June 10 day prior to the examination date.
Latest: RRB paramedical application status link is activated for all RRB region wise, candidate can check weather their application is accepted or not.
Check Link to application status below.
RRB Paramedical exam CBT 1 Admit card will be released in 2nd week 0r 3rd week of June 2019.
In this article, candidates will get all the details relevant to RRB Parameter admit card such as dates of issue of admit card, how to download it, what information will it indicate, what other documents should be carried to exam hall along with e-call letter, etc.
Table of Contents
RRB paramedical application status notification 2019
RRB Paramedical admit card 2019
|Name of the Examination||RRB Paramedical Recruitment|
|Article category||E-call letter/ Admit card|
|Conducting Agency||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Advertisement No.||CEN 2/2019|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Post||Various paramedical posts|
|Date of examination||June 2019|
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Date of issue of admit card||10 days prior to exam|
|Offical Notification||Read here|
RRB Paramedical Application Status Link
|Railway Board Zone||Application status link||Admit card link|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Application Status Link|
|RRB Ajmer||Application Status Link|
|RRB Allahabad||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bangalore||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bhopal||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||Application Status Link|
|RRB Bilaspur||Application Status Link|
|RRB Chandigarh||Application Status Link|
|RRB Chennai||Application Status Link|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Application Status Link|
|RRB Guwahati||Application Status Link|
|RRB Jammu Srinagar||Application Status Link|
|RRB Kolkata||Application Status Link|
|RRB Malda||Application Status Link|
|RRB Mumbai||Application Status Link|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Application Status Link|
|RRB Patna||Application Status Link|
|RRB Ranchi||Application Status Link|
|RRB Secunderabad||Application Status Link|
|RRB Siliguri||Application Status Link|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||Application Status Link|
RRB will send SMS and emails about the upload details of the e-call letters to the registered mobile numbers and email IDs of the candidates. However, candidates are also advised to regularly visit the RRB portals as failure of delivery SMS/ email may occur. RRB Paramedical e-call letters along with Annexure V(D) (declaration for scribe, if applicable) can be downloaded from the official website of the participating RRBs on the notified dates.
RRBs will not send admit cards to candidates through post. They only have to download it from the official portals of concerned RRB.
The information mentioned on the e-call letter about the date of exam, time, shift, venue, etc. shall be final. No changes or request for change in any of these particulars will be acceptable under any circumstances.
Candidates must read and follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on the admit card. Failing to comply with the instructions and guidelines indicated on the e-call letter may lead to cancellation of candidature of the candidates.
How to download RRB Paramedical 2019 admit card
In order to get e-call letter from the official websites, candidates are required to follow the given procedure-
- Visit the official portal of concerned RRB. You can also click on the direct link shared in this page.
- Click on RRB Paramedical admit card/e-call letter link on the front page of the portal.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Admit card will appear.
- Check and verify the details carefully.
- Download and take printout of the admit card.
- Keep the printed copy safe till the commencement of CBT.
Participating RRB websites
Candidates can get their e-call letter downloaded in order to appear in RRB Paramedical CBT by clicking on the direct links shared below for all the participating RRBs
Particulars mentioned on RRB Paramedical Admit card
RRB admit will include the date of exam, session, time, venue, etc. details of the exam. All the information that hall ticket may carry are shared below-
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number/ application No.
- Hall ticket No.
- RRB Zone name
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam shift/session
- Reporting time and duration of examination
- Examination center
- Centre code
- Free travel authority information (for SC/ST candidates)
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
- Important instructions
The information mentioned on the admit card will depend on information furnished by the applicants in their application form at the time of online registration and application.
Candidates should verify all the particulars before appearing in the online test. For discrepancies related to admit card particulars, they must contact the concerned RRB officials.
Documents to be produced at the examination center
It is compulsory for all the candidates who are going to appear in the RRB paramedical examinations in the month of June to carry the following documents with them to exam hall.
- A printed copy of e-call letter or admit card
- One colored passport sized photograph (same as uploaded in the application form)
- Any of the following photo ID proof in original-
Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar), Voter Card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer (In case the candidate is a Govt. employee), College / University Photo Identity card, SSLC (Class X)/HSC (Class XII) mark sheet with photograph.
- Candidates failing to produce any of the aforementioned document will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The name, photograph, and date of birth of the candidate in admit card should match with the details furnished in the application form and so in the admit card, failing which examinee will be permitted to write the exam and may get disqualified from the recruitment process.
Important points RRB admit card paramedical recruitment 2019
- RRB paramedical e-call letters will be published in the official portals of participating RRBs at least one prior to the exam date.
- Admit card or communication regarding the same will not be done through postal mode to any candidate.
- They have to download it from the official website of the respective RRB.
- All the candidates should bring the admit card, one photograph and a valid photo ID proof to the exam center. Candidates without the admit card will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Travel Pass for SC / ST Candidates who had uploaded their document, will get travel pass of train free of cost during their travel to examination. They will have to show their admit card to the TC as a pass.
You can ask us your query below, our team will respond to your question in fast time possible. Hope you have got all important idea of RRB paramedical admit card 2019 date.