After announcing the RPSC RAS Prelims Result, the officials want to release the RPSC RAS Admit Card for the Mains Exam. As per the announcement, RPSC RAS Main Exam will likely be held on 27 and 28 January 2024. Those shortlisted for the main exam may download their Rajasthan RAS Admit Card online. However, the date for the RPSC RAS Main Admit Card is not announced but it is expected to be released a week before the exam date.
All candidates must have valid admit cards at the examination premises. To download the RPSC RTS admit card, applicants must have their registration details generated during the application submission.
As you all know, RPSC invited applications to recruit suitable candidates from Rajasthan for 905 Clerical cadre and Group C posts in different services. Candidates under this recruitment drive will be selected for 14 different services of the State Government. The selection is based on the selection phased selection exams (preliminary and main exams) and interviews. Candidates are issued an admit card before the exam date to participate in all the rounds.
RPSC RAS Admit Card 2023
The authority released the RPSC RAS hall ticket for the main a few days before the exam. Once the admit card is published, candidates will be notified through the official website, SMS, and email.
Candidates should note that the mere issue of an admit card to a candidate does not imply that the commission has finally accepted the candidature of the candidates. The selection of candidates at every stage is provisional. Candidates found without a valid admit card at the examination centre will not be allowed to enter the exam centre and appear in the exam.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination|
|Concerned Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Type||Clerical cadre and Group C posts|
|Post Name||Various posts in Rajasthan Govt Services|
|No. of Vacancies||908|
|Date of admit card downloading||N.A|
|Mains Exam Date||27 and 28 January 2024|
|Selection Criteria||Written exam, Main exam & interview|
|Official website of RPSC||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
How to download RPSC RAS & RTS Hall Ticket?
RPSC RAS admit card for the prelims examination is uploaded only on the official website of the Commission. Candidates registered for the exam must download and print the hall ticket before the exam. Those who are not aware of the admit card downloading process can refer to the instructions provided below-
- Candidates have to start by navigating to the official website of RPSC. They can check the RPSC official website link below.
- Go to RPSC RAS 2023 Admit card download link provided under the News and Announcement section on the right side of the page.
- Now, you will be redirected to the login page. Enter your digital identity (username) password, and captcha code.
- Click on the login button.
- Go to the Recruitment Portal link.
- The candidate’s dashboard will open.
- On this page, go to the get admit card link given against the RAS option.
- Check the details mentioned and other information printed on it.
- Save the admit card, and do not forget to take a printout of it for further use.
RPSC RAS & RTS 2023 Hall Tickets Particulars
The RPSC RAS hall ticket particulars indicate the given information-
- SSOID/User ID of the candidates
- Roll number
- Hall Ticket No.
- Application No.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Important insructions
- Space for candidate’s photograph and signature
- Date and time for exam
- Name of the examination centre
- Center Code
Before appearing in the exam, candidates are advised to verify the candidates’ information mentioned on the admit card. In case of any error, they approach the
RPSC RTS Admit Card 2023: Quick Links
|RPSC RAS Official website||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|RPSC RAS Admit Card 2023||N.A|
- THE RPSC RAS 2023 exam admit card will be uploaded per the schedule.
- Admit cards are going to be issued only to the registered candidates.
- No physical copies of the admit card will be issued to any candidate.
- The exam date, exam centre, and other information mentioned on the admit card shall be final, and no request for a change in date and exam centre will be accepted by the Commission.
- On the day of the exam, all the candidates must be present at the allotted exam centre with a valid copy of the hall ticket and identity proof.