RDD Tripura GRS Admit Card 2019: The exam date now has been shifted from 15th September to 29th September 2019. RDD Tripura GRS admit card for OMR based examination has been released on 19th Sep 2019. All the candidates have informed through an email and SMS about the publication of RDD Tripura GRS admit card. A notice regarding availability of admit card has also been displayed. It is advised to all the candidates that they should search for RDD Tripura GRS admit card only when they receive notification regarding the same.
- RDD Tripura GRS Admit Card 2019
- How to download RDD Tripura GRS Admit card online?
Admit card will be issued only to those candidates who have made the application payment successfully. Candidates should check their payment status by logging in and in case of any issue, they should immediately contact at the helpline no provided by the department.
RDD Tripura GRS Admit Card 2019
All the candidates whose payments are successful and application has been completed should download the admit card within the stipulated schedule. They must not wait for last date to download the admit card.
RDD Tripura GRS Recruitment 2019- Overview
|Name of the Exam||RDD GRS exam|
|Article Category||Admit card|
|Conducting Authority||Rural Development Department (RDD), Govt. of Tripura|
|Type of exam||State recruitment exam|
|Post||Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)|
|Availability of admit card||Available Now|
|Date of exam||29th September 2019|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Official website|| https://rural.tripura.gov.in |
Official advertisement-Download Here
RDD GRD Admit Card Date
|Release of notification||8th August 2019|
|Commencement submission of online application||8th August 2019|
|Last date for application||7th September 2019 (extended)|
|Downloading of admit card||Available Now|
|Date of conduct of exam||29th September 2019|
|Publication of list of candidates shortlisted for computer skill test||Notified soon|
|Publication of list of candidates shortlisted for Interview||Notified soon|
|Publication of list of successful candidates||Notified soon|
How to download RDD Tripura GRS Admit card online?
In order to download the admit card for OMR based exam, candidates can follow the instructions provided as under-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Step I- Go to the official recruitment portal of RRD, Tripura- https://www.tripurard.in.
- Step II- On the homepage of the portal, click on “Applicant Login” option.
- Step III- Admit card login page will open.
- Step IV- Enter Registration No. After entering the valid registration no. an OTP will be sent to candidate’s registered no. Enter the OTP in required field and click on “Login” button.
- Step V- Click on admit card option.
- Step VI- Admit card will open, verify all the instructions printed on it.
- Step VII- Download and take the printout of the same and keep it safe.
Information mentioned on the RDD Tripura GRS Admit card
GRS admit card will show following particulars-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Registration No.
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of OMR based exam
- Examination time
- Examination time
- Important instructions to candidates
All the candidates are advised to verify the information printed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy or mismatch in the particulars, candidates should report at 8336953469 for necessary correction.
RDD Tripura GRS Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR Based)
- Type of Question- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total No. of questions- 120
- Total Marks- 120
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Medium of exam- English
- Negative Marking- No
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||General English||40||40|
|Part B||Numerical Ability||40||40|
|Part C||General Knowledge||40||40|
RDD Tripura GRS Examination Venue
GRS exam will be conducted at all the districts of the state by the Department. The information about the test center will be intimated to candidates through the admit cards. No written communication will be sent to any candidates regarding the same.
Candidates can be allotted any examination venue in any of district. All the rights related to allocation of exam centers are reserved with the Rural Development Department. Hence no request for change of allotted test center will be entertained.
Items to be carried to the examination center
All the candidates must carry the printed copy of the downloaded admit card on the day of exam. The list of all the important article that every candidate is required to have on the day of exam at the examination venue is given as follows-
- A printed copy of the admit card
- A printed copy of filled in application form.
- Any identity card bearing the photo of the candidates (Aadhaar, Voter ID, etc.).
- Black ballpoint pen
Apart from the aforementioned items, candidates carrying any other item to the examination center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Tripura RDD GRD Admit Card has been issued after three days of completion of the registration procedure.
- Only those candidates will be issued admit card whose payments will be clear and application process will be complete.
- Candidates have to download the admit card from the applicant’s login on the official portal by using the valid registration no.
- Candidates not possessing valid admit card at the examination center will not be permitted to write the exam hall.
- For every selection stage, a new admit card will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Admit card should be downloaded well on time within the stipulated time period.
- Examinees should verify the information printed on the hall ticket. Any discrepancy in the same should be brought to the notice of recruiting authority through the helpline no.
Hope the information provided above was helpful. For more information and updates on RFF Tripura admit card keeping visiting this page.