RBSE 10th Admit Card 2021- The Rajasthan Board will issue a notification related to the SSC Admit Card 2021 on the official website www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. RBSE 10th admit card will be available only on school authority login and students can collect the same from their respective schools. Students need to download the admit card through school head and the steps to download the admit card 2021 are discussed later in this article.
RBSE 10th Admit Card 2021
Last year board has released the admit card in Feb last week but for this term, we could expect some delay due to COVID. Students are advised to take the admit card before the examination date from their respective schools affiliated with Rajasthan Board. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to check the credential printed on the admit card is valid detail or not.
RBSE 10th Time Table will be released by the Rajasthan Board through their official website, so students are requested to prepare for the RBSE 10th Examination according to the released time table. The students should download the Exam time table to plan the preparation for the exams.
Link To Check RBSE 12TH Admit Card 2021 – Click Here
Steps to Download RBSE SSC Hall Ticket 2021
- The first step is to visit the school in order to download the RBSE 10th Hall Ticket. Only school head has the power to download the admit card with the help of school id and password. http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Then -candidate needs to check the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- While checking the credentials on the admit card, if someone finds some mistake then he/she should make the correction through the school head prior to the examination date.
- Students are requested to take the printout of the admit card form the school officials.
Important Details of RBSE 10th Hall Ticket 2021
Given below are some important events related to the Rajasthan Board 10th Admit Card Ticket 2021:
|Board Name||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Commencement of Exam||TBA|
|RBSE 10th Admit Card||TBA|
|Board official website||http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
The examination is around the corner, so the candidates are requested to pull their socks up and prepare hard for the upcoming exams. The candidate can check the previous year’s question paper to have a look for the examination pattern in order to achieve good marks in RBSE SSC Examination 2021.
Details Printed On RBSE Admit Card
Students are advised to check all the details printed on the admit card prior to the commencement of the examination. The lists of details are given below:
- Name of Candidate
- Examination Centre
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Subject List
- Candidate Photograph
- Candidate Signature
- Address of Examination Centre
Important Instruction For RBSE SSC Examination 2021
The students are required to check all the instructions mentioned on the instruction sheet issued by the Rajasthan Board for Secondary Education. We have summarized some of the important instruction to keep in mind are given below:
- It is important for a student to take the ID proof with them on the day of the examination.
- Aspirant should carry their original admit card with them, in order to enter in the examination hall.
- Electronic devices are strictly not allowed in the examination hall. If someone carries a device such as mobile phone, calculator, tablet, etc are requested to put outside of the examination hall or submit to the invigilator.
- The invigilator will not give permission to any of the students to leave the examination hall before the exam gets over.
- It is advisable for a student to reach the examination centre before the exam time in order to check the seating arrangement.
RBSE SSC Result 2021
RBSE 10th Result 2021 will be announced by the Rajasthan Board for Secondary Education after the completion of the exams. As per previous year data, the Board had released the result for Rajasthan Board 10th class in the month of June, so it is expected for the result to get released in the same timeframe.
The student will also get a chance to re-evaluate result through the standard procedure of the Board. The Board will disclose the notification of the scrutiny process through its official website after the examination. The Students are advised to check the regular notification regarding RBSE SSC Exam 2021 from the Rajasthan Board website.
The Board will release the result for RBSE 10th Re-evaluation 2021 through the official website of the Board.
RBSE SSC Supplementary Exam 2021
The Board will conduct RBSE 10th Supplementary Exam 2021 to provide a chance to the failed student who would not able to clear the examination in first attempt. The Board will conduct the Supplementary examination at various centres. The notification for the supplementary examination will be published on the RBSE official website.
Frequently Asked Question’s
The student can check the admit card by logging on http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
The admit card must possess all the details of a student like a roll number, candidate name, father’s name, examination centre, subjects, etc. If any information printed on the RBSE SSC Admit Card is questionable in nature, then the candidate needs to report to the concerned authority of the school.
Electronic devices such as Smartphone, calculator or any other electronic & stationary’s that are not listed in the instruction sheet will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
The student must have their examination admit card and valid ID proof to make a way in the examination hall.
About Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) was established on 4th Dec 1957 in Jaipur and later on it was shifted to another part of Rajasthan in 1961 to Ajmer.
- The Board focuses mainly to develop vast academic system and good infrastructure which include all the necessary facilities which are required to develop academic scholars which can contribute to the socio-economic societies of the country.
RBSE had a good memory to conduct the board class examination successful for the previous years in all the terms. The Boards were given the equal rights to both teacher and students to use their rights governed through the Government Act.