Rajasthan SET Admit Card 2023 (Released): The Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara, Rajasthan released the notification for recruiting Assistant Professor through the Rajasthan State Eligibility Test. The Rajasthan SET notification was released on the 9th of January, 2023. After accepting the SET 2023 application online the GGTU, Banswara, Rajasthan released the Rajasthan SET Admit Card 2023 on 21st March 2023 @ https://www.ggtu.ac.in/.
The candidates who want to appear for this examination are required to exhibit the Rajasthan SET Admit Card at the exam centre as without this they would not be allowed to appear in the SET examination. Read this article to gain complete information about the Rajasthan SET Admit Card release, the Exam Date and the procedure to download the SET admit card.
Rajasthan SET Admit Card 2023: Quick Glance
The officials of the Govind Guru Tribal University will be conducting the examination in the month of March 2023. The applicants should note that the applicants whose application is accepted by the GGTU authorities will only be issued the hall ticket. In addition to this, the candidates will only be allowed at the exam centre by showing their admit cards there to the officials at the exam centre. Here we have provided a table that will comprise cardinal information along with the important dates regarding the examination. The table is as follows:
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||Rajasthan State Eligibility Test(SET)|
|Serial Number||F7( )/SET/GGTU/Noti./2022/07|
|Advertisement Release Date||9th of January, 2023|
|Recruitment For||Assistant Professor|
|Releasing Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||21st March|
|Last Date to Apply||11th of February, 2023|
|Exam to be held on||26th of March, 2023|
|Result Declaration||To Be Updated|
Rajasthan SET Exam Date 2023
Along with the official notification of Rajasthan SET, the GGTU officials declared the written examination date i.e. 19th of March, 2023. However, due to some administrative reasons, the officials altered the examination date and decided to conduct the examination on the 26th of March, 2023.
This announcement was made through an official notice which was uploaded on the official portal of the GGTU on the 21st of February, 2023. The candidate can download the notice through the download link provided below. In the same notice, it is also mentioned that the examination will be held from 11 am to 2 pm.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Rajasthan High Court Admit Card 2023 Out for Clerk, JA, JJA
- Rajasthan STSE Result 2023
- Rajasthan GDS Result 2023
- RSMSSB Suchna Sahayak Admit Card 2023
How to Download Rajasthan SET Hall Ticket 2023?
The GGTU administration is expected to release the admit card in the month of March 2023. The officials have not specified a specific date for its release however the candidates can expect its release 1 week before the examination. After its release, the applicants can read the below steps and can download it:
- To download the admit card, the applicants have to visit the official website of GGTU through the web address i.e.https://www.ggtu.ac.in/
- Now the homepage of the Govind Guru Tribal University, Banswara will open up on the candidate’s screen.
- Now on the top of the homepage, there will be multiple options.
- The applicant will find the ‘SET 2023’ section among them. After hovering the cursor over it, the applicant will find a link to ‘SET 2023 Admit Card’.Click on that link.
- A login window will open up on the screen.
- Fill in the required credentials and click on the ‘submit’ icon.
- Eventually, the applicant’s hall ticket will be opened on the screen.
- The applicant has to download it and take multiple printouts of that exam as well as for future use.
Rajasthan SET Admit Card Important Links
|Download Here>>||Rajasthan SET 2023 Admit Card|
|Check Exam Notice>>||Rajasthan SET 2023 Exam Notice|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The mode of the Rajasthan SET Exam 2023 will be offline.
The documents to be carried along at the SET Exam Venue will be as follows:
– Printout of the Admit Card.
-Any of the original government-approved Photo Identity Proof.
-Photocopy of the same ID Proof.
-Two passport-size photos.
No, there will be no negative markings in the Rajasthan SET Examination 2023.