Rajasthan Police Home Guard Admit Card 2020 होमगार्ड Exam Date: It is expected that Rajasthan home guard admit card will be soon going to release. Date for recruitment has been announced and after completing the online application form procedure, admit card will be uploaded on the official website. Candidate who have filled the application form and waiting for admit card can check it from there.
Current News: Officials will be soon released the admit card for Police Home Guard Admit Card 2020. After the announcement of admit card, we will provide you with all the update in this article.
Candidate needs this Rajasthan Police Home Guard Admit Card for the recruitment process of Rajasthan Home Guard. This includes document verification, physical Eligibility test, and physical standard test. Here in this article, we are going to discuss about Rajasthan Home Guard Admit Card and procedure to download it.
Rajasthan Police Home Guard Admit Card 2020
राजस्थान में जो वैकेंसीया होमगार्ड के लिए आई थी उन्हें भरने की तारीख बढ़ा दी गई है पहले आखिरी तारीख 6 मई थी जिसे बढ़ाकर के 9 जुलाई रात 1:59 बजे तक कर दी गई है जो विद्यार्थी अभी तक इस काम को नहीं भर पाया वह से भर लें और जल्दी इसका एडमिट कार्ड ऑफिसियल वेबसाइट पर डाल दी जाएगी एडमिट कार्ड आने के बाद ही छात्रों भर्ती प्रक्रिया बढ़ाई जाएगी जुलाई के आखिरी सप्ताह तथा अगस्त के पहले सप्ताह तक एडमिट कार्ड ऑफिशल वेबसाइट पर डाल दी जाएगीl
About Rajasthan Home Guard
Home guard need first felt in December 1946 to help police in controlling riot and public disturbance. In this way concept of voluntary citizens force came into existence. Later on with Chinese aggression in 1962 Central government has advised state and union territories to merge these voluntary organisations into one uniform force which will be called home guards. Major role of home guard is to serve and help police in maintaining peace and law and order in country. They are always there to help in emergency situation, natural disaster and international security issues.
There are two type of Home guard duty which includes rural and urban. Later on border has also been raised. In Rajasthan a total of 30714 home guards are there out of which 21770 from urban, 6280 from rural and 2664 from border guard.
Rajasthan Police Home Guard Recruitment 2020– Overview
Recruitment was initiated for those candidates who are interested in government job in police. Recruitment for total of 2500 home guard has been initiated. Application form has been invited by Rajasthan government. Form initial date was 7 April 2020; the last date to fill application form was 6 May 2020. Later on, the date was extended due to coronavirus. A new date slot has been provided to fill application form which is between 10th June and 9th July till 11.59 p.m. Candidate who finds themselves eligible for it can apply.
Examination Pattern for Rajasthan Police Home Guard
Candidate will be given score according to their performance. The selection procedure includes
- Registration for certificate verification
- Physical standard test
- Physical eligibility test and
- Extraordinary ability
Eligible Candidate needs to clear all the stages to get recruited. According to their performance marks will be provided.
In document verification candidate needs to show documents such as:-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Educational qualification
- Permanent resident of Rajasthan certificate
- Age proof
- Special abilities proof
- Police attested affidavit
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- For divorced or widow female certificate of their husband death or divorce paper certificate
- Medical certificate
- Copy of application form which has been filled along with two passport size photograph.
Second stage will be physical standard test where candidate’s physical standards will be checked. This has been distributed among candidate from general and candidate from Sahariya tribe of Baran district.
It is important to know that candidate who is unable to clear this pre medical test; they can apply for one more chance by paying a sum of 500 rupees.
This includes a 1000 metre race for Male 30 marks will be provided to candidate:-
- In 3 minutes 10 seconds – 30 marks
- For 3 minute 20 second – 23 marks
- For 3 minutes 40 seconds – 15 marks
For female candidate 800 metre race will be there. Candidates appearing in this race with
- 3 minutes 15 seconds -30 marks
- 3 minute 40 seconds – 23 marks
- 4 minutes 30 seconds – 15 marks
Candidates should clear this physical Efficiency Test with minimum 50% and overall 40% minimum marks are required to clear this examination.
राजस्थान पुलिस होम गॉर्ड एडमिट कार्ड 2020
Candidate who have some extra skills apart from physical efficiency Test will be given extra marks. This includes
- Candidate of NCC certificate will be given extra marks.
- For A certificate – 4 marks
- For B certificate – 6 marks
- For C certificate – 8 marks
- Candidate who have knowledge of computer and the certificate is affiliated from Rajasthan Orange corporate Limited or National electronic and information technology institution or National Council of vocational training will be provided 3 marks
- Candidate who have National Council of vocational training certificate either in electrician, fitter, plumber, welding, motor car mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, painter, fire technology and industrial safety will be awarded 2 Marks
- If candidate have played any sports in other state level on national level, extra marks will be provided to them.
For national level player – 4 Marks will provided
For state level – 2 marks will be provided
- In case candidate have scout certificate then
For president award – 5 marks will be provided
For state award – 3 marks will be provided
For third sepoy passed -2 marks will be provided
- If candidate have driving licence for heavy or light motor vehicle, which has been issued before 1 April 2019, 3 marks to will provided for that also.
Final calculation of merit
Final calculation of merit will be done according to their marks.
- Full marks in physical Efficiency Test is 30 marks and
- Special ability test in 20 marks
- In total of 50 marks
Candidate must have aggregate 40% marks to clear this recruitment. That is out of 50 candidate must have scored at least 20 marks.
|Exam conducting Board||Rajasthan Home guard|
|Last Date To Apply||9th July 2020|
|Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|Recruiting process||D.V, PST, PET, Special skill|
How to download Rajasthan Police Home Guard Admit Card
For PST and document verification, admit card will be soon uploaded on official website. Candidate can visit the official website to download it. Procedure to download the admit card is given below:-
- First it is required to visit the official website which is http://home.rajasthan.gov.in/
- In notification section, there will be an option for new recruitment for the post of home guard
- Click over that link
- Login needs to be done with SSO ID and password
- This SSO ID and password will be provided to candidate at the time of filling application form
- Fill details and press submit button
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future reference and for recruitment process.
Rajasthan Police Home Guard प्रवेश पत्र – FAQs
Ans. Last date to apply for Rajasthan Homeguard was extended till 9th July 11:59 p.m.
Ans. Home guard recruitment of Home guard admit card can be downloaded from official website. Procedure to download it has been given in this article.
Ans. This recruitment has been announced for a total of 2500 post
Ans. To clear this candidate must have scored at least 40% that is 20 marks out of 50. However preference will be provided to those candidates who score more.