Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2023 will be out soon for PST/PET. Once it is available applicants able to download it online from www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan police invited applications from eligible candidates of the state for the recruitment of a total of 3578 constables in the Police Department. The application process is completed in the month of August 2023. Now such applicants are looking for the physical test date which is to be announced very soon. Once we get it details the same will be shared here and a week before the PET its admit card will be released online.
Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2023
The selection process for the Rajasthan Police Constable will go through a new procedure. Instead of a written test PET/PST will be conducted first and then the shortlisted applicants will be called for the written test followed by document verification and medical. It is the responsibility of all the candidates to download the admit card from the website well before the exam. No printed admit cards will be delivered to the candidates by post.
They have to bring the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre on the day of exam. The invigilator will allow candidates to enter the exam hall only after verifying the admit card. Without a valid copy of admit card, no candidate will be given permission to enter the exam hall. To get complete information about Rajasthan Police constable, candidates can read the given article.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Date 2023- An Overview
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Exam|
|Article Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Police|
|Date of admit card availability||–|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
www.recruitment2.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Constable Exam Date
Rajasthan Police has issued an exam date notice for its constable examination is to be held soon and the admit card for the same will be available shortly. However, applicants may check their examination center details at SSO portal and for this, a notice will be released by the authority.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
As the department has announced the constable exam date now all applicants must speed up their preparation and try to complete the whole Rajasthan Police Constable Syllabus ASAP.
How to download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
To download the admit card online, candidates need to follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Step I- Examinees have to begin by opening the official website of Rajasthan Police i.e. www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step II- They have to click on the “Recruitment and Results” link given on the homepage.
- Step III- Click on “Recruitment option”.
- Step IV– Now, they need to click on the Constable Recruitment 2023 Admit card link.
- Step V- On clicking the link, login page will display.
- Step VI- On this page, they have to fill the valid login details and click on the submit button.
- Step VII- Finally, the hall ticket for Rajasthan Police Constable will appear.
- Step VIII– Candidates have to check and verify all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Step IX- Lastly, they have to download and take printout of the admit card.
Information Printed on the Rajasthan Constable Admit Card
The admit card holds information about the exam date, timing, exam center, etc. Candidates are going to see following information in Rajasthan Constable admit card 2023-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- District of candidate
- Date and day of the exam
- Reporting time
- Examination shift
- Examination center name
- Center code
- Exam center address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions to candidates regarding the exam
Documents to be carried to the Exam Center
Candidates have to carry following documents to the exam center on the exam day-
- A printed copy of Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2023.
- A valid Photo identity proof in original as well as a photocopy. Candidates can carry any of the following ID proof-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Any other ID as specified by the recruiting authority.
Before heading to the exam center, examinees must ensure that they carry all the necessary documents with them. The name of the candidate in the admit card and in the identity proof should match.
police.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (OMR based)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Questions- 150
- Total marks- 75
- Negative marking- Yes, deduction of 25% for each wrong answer
|Section/Subject||No. of questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and Logical Ability and basic Computer Knowledge||60||30|
|General Science, General Knowledge, Social Science and Current Affairs||35||17.5|
|Rules and policy related to Crimes against Mother and Children||10||5|
|History, Politics, Economy, Culture, Geography etc. of Rajasthan||45||22.5|
- Minimum qualifying marks for General, EWS, OBC, and EBC- 40%
- Minimum qualifying marks for SC & ST- 35%
Important Points Regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Exam
- Rajasthan police constable hall ticket for the PST/PET is to be available soon.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates can access it only in online mode.
- No printed copy of the hall tickets will be sent to candidates.
- They must keep their login details ready with them to download the admit card.
- Admit card is an important document to be brought to the exam center.
- Candidates not having a valid admit card at the exam center will not be permitted to write the exam.
- In case of any issue or discrepancy related to the admit card candidates can contact the concerned official.
- They must read and follow all the instructions given on the hall ticket at the exam center.
- No request for change of exam date and test center will not be accepted.
- Till the publication of the admit card, all the candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website and also this post.