Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020 will be released soon. The application process for Rajasthan High Court Group D examinations has been completed and candidates are now eagerly waiting for the release of Rajasthan HC Group D admit card. The authority has released about 4000 group D posts for aspirants. Candidates can have a complete overview of examinations on our page. We have provided all beneficiary details regarding examination schedule and admit card.
Rajasthan high court group D examinations are the most awaited exam for candidates. Exam schedule was postponed due to the outbreak of COVID-19, However, the authority is now looking to release call letter. Candidates can have Hall tickets on the official portal of Rajasthan High Court i.e hcraj.nic.in/. To have more information regarding declaration of exam call letter, please read the article up to the end.
The authority will be declaring the admit card in the month of September 2020 (Tentative) for the examinations.
Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020
Currently, there are no updates on the official portal regarding examination schedule. The declaration of admit card will be prior to a week before the commencement of examinations. Candidates looking for examination dates can expect the release of exam schedule most probably in the month of September 2020. However, the authority does not make any announcement regarding the release of exam time table but as per various outsources the authority can most probably release time table in the month of September 2020. Examination admit card can be easily downloaded through the official portal by entering your registration number and date of birth.
A huge number of applicants have enrolled for Group D posts and are keenly looking for the release of admit cards. Officials of conducting authority have completed the preparation for exams and very soon candidates can have an exam schedule along with a call letter official portal. Please bookmark our page so that we can intimate you as Call letters are available.
Complete Overview of Rajasthan High Court Group D Examination 2020
The complete overview of the examination is mentioned in the table below. Direct links will be added after the exam conducting authority uploads call letter details on its official page. Candidates can then download the admit card from the table mention below.
|Authority||Rajasthan High Court|
|Official web Portal||hcraj.nic.in|
|Category||Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card|
|Post Name||Group D, Class 4 Post|
|Total Vacancies||4000 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Physical Fitness Test
|Examination dates||September 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Release date||September 2020 (Tentative)|
|Download Admit Card||Direct Links provided below|
Details Mentioned On Rajasthan HC Group D Admit Card 2020
Candidates can have following list of contents on the hall ticket which will he issued by the authority. Admit card details should be properly checked by applicant as any error can cause problems to candidate during the verification process. Check the details given below and contact examination authority if any type of rectification needed in hall ticket.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Signature
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Time of Examination
- Date of Examination
- Examination Centre Address
- Other Important Examination Instructions
Original ID’s to be taken at Examination centre
Candidates are advised to carry at least one original id to the examination hall. Information mention on the admit card should match with details mentioned on the hall ticket. The id should have a clear image and a complete date of birth of applicant. Candidates can carry documents from the list given below.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Any id issued by the Centre/State Government.
Important Instructions for RAJ High Court Exam
Aspirants appearing for the examination must go through the important guidelines. Please refer to complete details in the passage below:
- Applicant should reach the examination centre as per reporting time mention in the admit card.
- Candidates should not forget to carry important documents regarding the examination that includes Admit card and a copy of original id.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry smartwatches in examination hall.
- Any type of electronic gadget is strictly prohibited in examination hall. If bought by mistake hand it over to the invigilator.
- After the seat is allocated for writing up the examination, the applicant should thoroughly check for bits of paper and make sure no objectionable things are present on your seat.
- Authority has a complete right to cancel the candidature of applicant if found in any type of misconduct.
Examination Selection process/Examination Pattern
The selection process for the examination comprises the following phases as mentioned below which includes.
- Written Examination which carries 85 marks,
- Candidates clearing the written exam will then be shortlisted for Interview which carries 15 marks.
- Physical Fitness Test
Examination Pattern: Candidates appearing for the exam must go through the exam pattern mention below.
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- Question will be MCQ’S type of 85 marks each question carries one marks.
- The exam duration will be of 02 Hours.
The examination comprises of following subjects.
General Hindi – 40 Question/ Marks
General English – 25 Question/ Marks
Rajasthani Language and Culture – 20 Question/ Marks
How to download Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps mention below to download Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020. Until the direct links are activated, applicant can visit the official portal through following simple procedure given below.
- Browse to the Official portal of Rajasthan High Court@ hcraj.nic.in
- The homepage will open on the computer screen.
- Look for the recruitment section on the homepage and click on the recruitment link.
- Now look for the Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020 Class 4, Driver.
- Once the link appears, click on it.
- Enter your registration number along with password and security captcha.
- Tap on the submit button.
- Hall ticket will then appear on the screen. Download the admit card from the portal.
- Save the document pdf for future references.
Candidates can download Rajasthan High Court Group D Admit Card 2020 through the direct link given below-: