Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2023: The Punjab Police Sub Inspector Admit Card for the 2023 recruitment is to be released soon. Applicants who have submitted Punjab Police SI Application for 288 posts may download their respective hall ticket for written examination online only. No hall ticket will be sent via post. Details like the date, time, venue, and others of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
On examination day applicants must show the hall ticket to enter the exam centre along with ID proof. In this article, we will discuss all the information regarding the admit card and further will guide our readers on how to download the admit card after its release.
Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2023
As the application process is closed in Feb 2023 but the details regarding the CBT date are yet to be notified. And once it is available the authority will upload an admit card at least 10 days before. Any discrepancy in the admit card needs to be reported as earliest to the authority by connecting to their helpline number.
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of Designation||Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Department Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Medium of Admit Card Download||Online|
|Location of Job||Across Punjab|
Download Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2023
This section is going to particularly focus on the problems faced by every candidate regarding the admit card. We will not only discuss the steps to download the admit card but will also help the candidate with the procedure to be followed after obtaining the admit card.
First of all, the applicants should know the steps to download the Sub Inspector Admit Card as soon as it becomes available on the official website of the Punjab police i.e punjabpolice.gov.in. The steps to retrieve the admit card are as follows:
- First of all the candidates has to visit the official website of the Punjab police by entering the website address i.e punjabpolice.gov.in.
- As soon as the home page opens, the candidate will be able to see a “Recruitment” icon on the left side of the page.
- Click on that icon. It will lead the candidate to a new page.
- Now the candidate will be able to see the ‘Register’ and ‘Login’ options on the right top side of the page.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Finally, the ‘Login Form’ gets opened up.
- Now the candidate can enter the Registration number and password assigned to them at the time of registration and should click on to ‘Log in’ option.
- Afterwards, the candidate profile will open and the candidate can see his personal details like his Name, DOB, Email Id, mobile no. etc.
- At the top of that page, the applicant will be able to see a section of ‘Sub Inspector’, Click on that option.
- Now again, the candidate has to choose the ‘Edit/View’ option. Click on that icon.
- Now again on top, an ‘Admit Card’ section will appear. Click on that option.
- After clicking on that option, the applicant will be able to see his examination centre along with the date and time of the examination.
- Eventually, the candidates can download their admit cards.
- It is advisable that the candidate should take at least two copies of their admit card so that they do not face any inconvenience at the last moment.
Also Read: Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2023
Punjab Police SI Hall Ticket 2023- Key Details
The students appearing for the Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 should also consider the following checks on their admit card prior to visiting the examination centre. Many times there is misprinting from the side of the authorities publishing the admit cards. Therefore, the candidate should check the following details properly:
- Name of the Applicant- The candidate should check their name first with spelling.
- Father’s Name, Mother’s Name or Guardian Name- The name of the father or the guardian should also be checked properly.
- Date of Birth of the aspirant.
- The name of the Examination and also of the authority need to check.
- Application Number and Roll number of the Candidate.
- Name of the Examination Centre with its complete address.
- The Centre Code of the Exam is also mentioned on the admit card.
- Date of the Exam with the time frame in which it has to be conducted.
- Duration of the Exam.
- Name of the Designation for which a candidate is applying.
- Gender of the candidate.
- Category of the candidate in which they are appearing.
- Candidate’s signature and of the exam counsellor.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- The instruction page is also present with the admit card. The candidate needs to read those instructions properly.
****The candidate appearing for the examination needs to carry their identity proof such as Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License or any other government ID.
Punjab Police SI Hall Ticket 2023: Important Links
|Check Admit Card>>||Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2023|
|Download >>||Punjab Police SI Exam Date 2023|
|Visit >>||Punjab Police Official Website|
|For More Updates Visit >>||NVSHQ HOME|
No, the candidate can not change the venue of the exam once the admit card is issued.
No, the college ID card will not be accepted as identity proof. The Id proof should be authorized by the Indian government.