PUCET PG Admit Card is now available. It can be downloaded online from applicants login whose link is shared below.
Panjab University is ready to release the PG entrance test admit card on 5th June. Applicants who submitted their application by the notified date may download their admit card from their respective login. It can be accessed easily with the help of their login details which were issued during the form submission. A link to download the same is also shared here in this article.
Earlier, Panjab University released the PUCET UG examination schedule and as per the schedule available, the UG entrance exam will be held on 23rd April 2023. Applicants who have submitted their PUCET UG application may get a UG hall ticket from 18th April onwards and the information for the same will also be communicated via email.
After appearing for this entrance examination, candidates will be able to get admission in various undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.) and Postgraduate programs. The applicant may download their admit card with the help of a login ID and password.
PUCET Admit Card Link 2023
The PU CET Hall ticket is an essential document to take the exam of Panjab University to get admission to various UG and PG courses. Those applicants who have filled out the application form and submit the fee can download their admit card from the official website of Panjab University. Here are the steps to download the PU CET Hall Ticket 2023.
|PU CET UG Admit Card
|PU CET UG Admit Card
|Admit Card Release date
|18th April 2023
|5th June 2023
|PUCET-UG exam date
|23rd April 2023
|10th and 11th June 2023
|Admit card Release Mode
How to download PUCET Admit Card 2023?
As stated above that your admit card is an important document for PU CET Exam. You will not be allowed to take this examination despite completing all the formalities if you could not show your Admit Card on the exam day at the examination venue.
Follow the steps as under to download your PU CET hall ticket:
- 1st Step: Navigate to the official website of PU CET UG. Here is the website; cuetug.puchd.ac.in.
- 2nd Step: Click on the above-given link to download the PUCET UG admit card 2023.
- 3rd Step: Enter your “Login ID” and “Password” on the webpage and click on the “Sign In” button.
- 4th Step: Now, Your PUCET admit card will appear on the screen in pdf form. Download it and take printouts of the same. Also, save the soft copy of your PU CET UG hall ticket in your system for further use.
Candidates should note that their PUCET admit card is released only on the official website of the university. A hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post or any other way.
Details Mentioned On PUCET Admit Card
You will find the following details on your PUCET admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Date and Timings of exam
- Exam Venue detail
- Signature of admit card issuing authority
As you will get entry into the examination center based on your admit card so it is a must to check all these details imprinted on your admit card carefully after downloading it.
If you find any of the details mentioned on your card is missing or not correct then candidates should contact the official authorities of Panjab University at the earliest to get it rectified.
Discrepancy in PUCET 2023 Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy in your admit card then you should contact Punjab University immediately. Here is the contact information of Panjab University;
Assistant Registrar (C.E.T)
0172-2534829 and 9872305760
Controller of Examination
Main Enquiry Office
0172-2534818, 2534819, 2534866 and 9779814088.
You can contact to above-mentioned contact numbers any time between 10 AM to 5 PM. Do not call after 5 in the evening as the office closes at 5 PM.
Documents To Be Carried with PUCET Admit Card
Though your PUCET hall ticket/admit card 2023 is the document that will make you enter the exam room but along with this, you must carry a valid Photo ID proof of yours. You can carry one of the following Photo Ids with you;
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other document approved by the government with your photo on it
Important Information about Admit Card of PUCET
Here are some important points about the PU CET Hall ticket 2023 that you should keep in mind.
- Do not delay in downloading the admit card. We have mentioned its release date, download it that day only. Do not wait till the eleventh hour to get a copy of your admit card.
- As your admit card is available on the website so it shows that you can appear in the entrance exam of PU but it doesn’t guarantee admission to the course.
Exam Day Instructions
PUCET 2023 exam is a pen and paper-based exam and candidates will get an OMR to mark the answers on it. Keep the following points in mind on the exam day and while marking the answers on OMR sheets:
- Mark your answers carefully on the OMR sheet because White ink or Whitener is impermissible in the exam.
- Applicants should reach the allotted exam center at least an hour before the scheduled time. After the scheduled time aspirants won’t be allowed in the examination hall under any condition.
- It is a must for applicants to carry their admit card along with one of the above-mentioned photo id cards. It is suggested to take a colored printout of your PU CET 2023 Admit Card.
- To fill the OMR sheets, candidates will have to darken the correct circle with the help of a black or blue ballpoint pen. Use of pencil is not allowed.
- Incomplete filling of the circle will lead to a wrong or partial evaluation of the response.
- Do not overwrite or erase a marked response.
- Scrabbling or writing is not allowed on the OMR sheet.
PUCET 2023 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned all the important information related to PUCET Admit Card 2023 above. Now let’s look at the exam pattern of this entrance exam conducted by Panjab University.
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode in Chandigarh. You will get the complete details of the exam center on your Admit card for PU CET 2023.
- PUCET Exam Pattern of this exam consists of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- The entrance exam of PU CET will comprise multiple-choice questions.
- For every topic, 60 questions will be asked.
- For every wrong answer, 25% of the marks of the question will be deducted.
- The syllabus for this entrance exam will be based on the CBSE syllabus for the 10+1 and 10+2 examinations.
- The duration will is 70 minutes for each subject. So the total time of examination can be calculated from the combination of subjects the candidates have chosen.
- In the PU CET exam, each asked question carries 2 marks which makes the test paper contain a maximum total of 120 marks.
- Though the PU CET exam has the provision of negative marking if any question is left unanswered then no marks will be deducted.
We have included all the essential information about PU CET Admit Cars 2023 and other details in this article. If you have any additional queries related to this topic, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.