PU CET Admit Card 2019: Punjab University has announced release date of PU CET Admit card 2019. University will release the admit card on April 27, 2019. Punjab University releases the admit card for the entrance examination in various undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery B.Pharmacy and B.Sc. (Hons.).
PU CET Admit Card 2019
The PU CET Hall ticket is an essential document to take the exam of Punjab University in order to get admission on various UG and PG courses. Those applicants who have filled the application form and submit the fee can download their admit card from the official website of Punjab University. Here are the steps to download the PU CET Hall Ticket 2019.
|Article Category||PU CET Admit Card 2019|
|Admit Card Release date||27 April 2019|
|Admit card will be released on||Online|
|Website to download the PU CET 2019 Hall Ticket||cetug.puchd.ac.in.|
How to download PU CET Admit Card 2019
As we stated above that your admit card is an important document for PU CET Exam. You will not be allowed to take this examination despite completing all the formalities if you could not show your Admit card on the exam day at the examination venue.
Follow the steps as under to download your PU CET hall ticket:
- 1st Step: Navigate to the official website of PU CET UG. Here is the website; cetug.puchd.ac.in.
- 2nd Step:Click on the above-given link to download the PUCET UG admit card 2019.
- 3rd Step:Enter your “Login ID” and “Password” on the webpage and click on the “Sign In” button.
- 4th Step: Now, Your PUCET admit card will appear on the screen in pdf form. Download it take printouts of the same. Also, save the soft copy of your PU CET UG hall ticket in your system for further use.
Candidates should note that their PUCET admit card will be released only on the official website of the university. A hard copy of the admit card will not be sent to the candidates via post or any other way.
Details Mentioned On PUCET Admit Card 2019
You will find following details on your PUCET admit card 2019:
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Date and Timings of exam
- Exam Venue detail
- Signature of admit card issuing authority
As you will get an entry in the examination center on the basis of your admit card so it is a must to check all these details imprinted on your admit card carefully after downloading it.
If you find any of the details mentioned on your card is missing or not correct then candidates you should contact the official authorities of Punjab University at the earliest to get it rectified.
Discrepancy in PU CET 2019 Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy in your admits card then you should contact Punjab University immediately. Here is the contact information of Punjab University;
- Assistant Registrar (C.E.T)
0172-2534829 and 9872305760
- Controller of Examination
- Main Enquiry Office
0172-2534818, 2534819, 2534866 and 9779814088.
You can contact to above mentioned contact numbers any time in between 10 AM to 5 PM. Do not call after 5 in the evening as the office closes at 5 PM.
Documents To Be Carried With PU CET Admit Card 2019
Though your PUCET hall ticket/admit card 2019 is the document that will make you enter in the exam room but along with this, you must carry a valid Photo ID proof of yours. You can carry one of the following Photo Ids with you;
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Or any other document approved by the government with your photo on it
Important Information about Admit Card of PU CET 2019
Here are some important points about the PU CET Hall ticket 2019 that you should keep in mind.
- Do not delay in downloading the admit card. We have mentioned its release date, download it that day only. Do not wait till elevenths hour to get a copy of your admit card.
- As your admit card is available on the website so it shows that you can appear in the entrance exam of PU but it doesn’t guarantee admission to the course.
Exam Day Instructions
PU CET 2019 exam is a pen and paper-based exam and candidates will get an OMR to mark the answers on it. Keep the following points in mind on the exam day and while marking the answers on OMR sheets:
- Mark your answers carefully on the OMR sheet as use of White ink or Whitener is impermissible in the exam.
- Applicants should reach to the allotted exam center of PU CET 2019 exam at least an hour before the scheduled time. After the scheduled time aspirants won’t be allowed in the examination hall under any condition.
- It is a must for applicants to carry their admit card along with with one of above mentioned photo id card. It is suggested to take a colored print out of your PU CET 2019 admit card.
- To fill the OMR sheets, candidates will have to darken the correct circle with the help of black or blue ballpoint pen. Use of pencil is not allowed.
- Incomplete filling of the circle will lead to wrong or partial evaluation of the response.
- Do not overwrite or erase a marked response.
- Scrabbling or writing is not allowed on the OMR sheet.
PU CET 2019 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned all the important information related to PU CET Admit card 2019 above. Now let’s look at the exam pattern of this entrance exam conducted by Punjab University.
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode in Chandigarh. You will get the complete details of the exam center on you Admit card of PU CET 2019.
- PUCET 2018 Exam Pattern of this exam consists of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics.
- The language of question paper will be English.
- The PU CET 2019 exam will be held on 30 April 2019.
- The entrance exam of PU CET will comprise of multiple choice questions.
- From every topic, 60 questions will be asked.
- For every wrong answer, 25% of marks of question will be deducted.
- The syllabus for this entrance exam will be based on the CBSE syllabus for 10+1 and 10+2 examination.
- The duration will is 70 minutes for each subject. So the total time of examination can be calculated from the combination of subjects the candidates have chosen.
- In PU CET exam each asked question carries 2 marks which makes the test paper containing a maximum total of 120 marks.
- Though the PU CET exam has the provision of negative marking if any question left unanswered than no marks will be deducted.
The Bottom Line
We have included all the essential information about PU CET Admit Cars 2019 and other details in this article. If you have any additional query related to this topic, feel free to write to us in the comment box below.