PSTET Admit card 2021: Punjab State Teacher eligible test (PSTET) releases the admit card for PSTET 2021 it will available on the official website @pstet.net on 16th December. To appear in the examination hall candidates need to download their admit card. It can be download by submitting required details.
Every year Punjab School Examination Board (PSEB) conducted Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test for candidates who aspire to make their career in teaching. As per the notice, PTET 2021 exam is to be held on 24th December 2021.
PSTET Admit Card 2021
- 1.1 PSTET Exam 2021- Important Dates
- 1.2 How to download PSTET Admit Card 2021?
- 1.3 Points to be remembered on Examination day:
- 1.4 PSTET 2021 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 1.5 Structure and content of PSTET Paper 2021
- 1.6 Structure of Paper-I (Classes I to V)
- 1.7 Standards of question in Paper-I
- 1.8 Structure of Paper-II (for classes VI to Class VIII)
- 1.9 FAQs
PSTET Admit Card 2021
There are many candidates who want to be a primary teachers. There will be two separate papers for this TET Exam Paper-I and Paper-II.
Paper-I for a candidate who wanted to be the primary teacher for class I to class V and paper-II for a candidate who wanted to be a teacher of class VI to Class VIII. If someone wanted to apply for both can also apply.
PSTET Exam 2021- Important Dates
|Availability of admit card||16th December 2021|
|Date of Examination||24th December 2021|
How to download PSTET Admit Card 2021?
- Candidate, first of all, you have to log on to the official website of PSTET whose link is given below: http://pstet.net/Home.
- Now click on the download option, it’s a drop-down menu there you will see at last, option “e-admit card” click on that,
- A new page will open on your screen, now candidate has to enter their login details like registration number and password and after entering security code, press login.
- Now you get the option for downloading your e-admit card click on it and download your e-admit card.
Points to be remembered on Examination day:
- All candidates must carry with them a printout of their admit card or hall ticket on the exam day, without a copy of admit card you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
- Candidate must carry an identity proof Like (Aadhar card, Voter Id card, etc.) and passport size photographs similar to the on which you upload in the application form.
- If a candidate appears for Paper-I and Paper-II than board will release separate admit card for that. Those who have applied for both the paper should carry a copy of both admit cards.
PSTET 2021 Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Minimum marks to qualify PSTET is if a candidate will score 60% or more than that in the exam will be considered as TET pass.
- School Management (Government, local bodies, government-aided and unaided) may consider SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc., in accordance with their reservation policy.
- They should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process, but qualify TET would not confer any right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- TET certificate award: after qualifying the TET exam the appropriate Government who are conducting the Test shall award a TET Certificate to all successful candidates. The certificate will contain the name of the candidate, date of birth, Registration number year/month of award of a certificate, marks obtained by the candidate in test in each paper.
Structure and content of PSTET Paper 2021
The structure and content of TET paper fare as:
All questions will be of Multiple choice question (MCQs), each one of them carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one option is correct. There will be no negative marking at all.
The examination body strictly adheres to the structure and content of the TET which is as:
There will be two papers in TET: Paper-I will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. and Paper-II will be for a candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to class VIII. A candidate who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V or Classes VI to class VIII will have to appear in both the papers (Paper-I and Paper-II).
Structure of Paper-I (Classes I to V)
The total number of questions will be – 150;
And the duration of the examination will be 1 and half hours (total 90 minutes).
|Child development and pedagogy||No. of question 30||30 marks|
|Language I||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
|Language II||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
|Mathematics||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
|Environmental studies||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
Standards of question in Paper-I
Questions standards in the Paper-I will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for Classes-I to Class-V, but their difficulty level, as well as linkages, will be of secondary stage.
The examining body while designing the question for Paper-I consider few factors like:
In Language-I test items will be focusing on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction that was chosen by the applicants while registering the application form.
In child development and pedagogy section test item will be focus on educational psychology of teaching and learning relevant to the age group of six to eleven years old. They will focus on the characteristics needs of diverse learners, and interaction with learners and the qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
In Language-II test item will be focused on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
In Mathematics and Environmental studies, test items will be focused on the concepts and problem-solving abilities of the applicants. In this, the test item will be evenly distributed over different divisions of the syllabus of that subject prescribed for classes to class V by the appropriate government.
Structure of Paper-II (for classes VI to Class VIII)
Total number of question: 150;
The total time duration for examination is 1 and a half hours (90 minutes).
|Child development and pedagogy (mandatory)||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
|Language I (mandatory)||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
|Language (mandatory)||No. of questions 30||30 marks|
|For mathematics and Science teacher: (Math’s + science)||No. of questions 60||30 marks|
|For Social Studies teacher: Social studies||No. of questions 60||60 marks|
|For other teacher; Either (A or B)|
The questions in the Paper-II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the state for classes VI to classes VIII but their difficulty level could be up to the secondary stage.
The examining body while designing and preparing the question for paper-II to take into consideration a few factors which are:
In child development and child, pedagogy test items will be focused on educational psychology of teaching and learning which are relevant to the age group of 11 years to 14 years. They will be focused on understanding the characteristics, needs of diverse learners, interaction with the learner, and the qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
For language-II test, items will be focused on the proficiency related to the medium of instruction, as chosen from the list by the applicant while filling the application form.
For language-II test, item will be focused on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities. Language-II will be a language other than Language-I.
For mathematics, science and social science test items will be focused on the concepts, ability to solve the problem and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
If you have any questions related to PSTET Admit Card 2021, then comment in the box below and one of our team members will gladly assist you in it. All the best!