PSEB Master Cadre Admit Card 2022: School Education Department Punjab has announced the examination schedule to fill 4161 posts for Punjab Master Cadre. Its online application process is complete in May 2022 and now the applicants are looking for its admit card. As per the notice, PSEB master cadre exam will be held from 21 August onwards and will be conducted till 11 September 2022. To appear in it, officials uploaded the hall ticket link on 16 August which can be downloaded from educationrecruitmentboard.com.
To download the PSEB Master cadre hall ticket you all must keep your application details ready. To know more read the article.
PSEB Master Cadre Admit Card 2022- Overview
Punjab master cadre admit card is to be soon. It can be downloaded online from the official portal or from this page. Procedure to download admit card has discussed in this article. Follow the instruction to get it.
|1||Board conducting examination||Punjab School Education Board|
|2||Name of Post||Master cadre teacher|
|4||Exam Date||21, 28 August, 4, and 11 September 2022|
|5||Admit card||16 August 2022|
PSEB Master Cadre Exam Schedule
How to download SSA Punjab Master Cadre Admit Card 2022?
Follow the instructions which have been provided here to download admit card online-
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Punjab Education Board i.e. educationrecruitmentboard.com
- On the home screen
- Click over that recruitment tap on the recruitment link
- Later select the Master Cadre Recruitment link
- On a new page admit card link will be available.
- On tapping it a login page will appear
- In this, you need to enter your login details
- On submitting it successfully download its copy
Details available on Punjab Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card
The details which are available on the Master Cadre teacher admit card is given below. Candidates are advised to match details before going to the examination hall. Any discrepancy can cancel their candidature. The details which will be available are:-
- Name of the post for which examination is held
- Candidates name
- Name of father
- Examination centre code
- Time date and venue of examination centre
- Registration number and roll number of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Space for signature of exam invigilator
- Space for signature of candidate (in front of invigilator)
PSEB Master Cadre Hall Ticket 2022: IMPORTANT LINKS
Documents required on the exam date
- Print out of admit card. It should be better if admit card is printed in colour
- Two photograph
- Blue or black ball pen
- One identity proof. Identity proof should be original, photocopy of admit card will not be allowed. For identification proof candidate can bring
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence
- PAN card
- Bank statement
- Any identity proof which is issued by gazetted officer(having photo and DOB)
Do’s and Don’ts in the examination hall for master cadre teacher
There are some instructions which need to be followed for examination hall. Candidates who are going for Punjab cadre Teacher Examination need to follow these instructions:-
- Candidate must reach examination centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- Candidate should bring admit card, identity proof and pen along with them
- No electronic gadgets such as mobile phone, watch will not be allowed in the examination hall
- Eating or chewing anything is not allowed
- Candidate should follow all instructions there. Any nuisance and misconduct can lead to cancel their candidature.
PSEB Master Cadre Teacher Admit Card- Frequently asked questions
Ans. As per the schedule, exam will be held from 21 August onwards.
Ans. Admit card is expected to be out in August 2022.
Football 2022 Standing Updates --> FIFA World Cup 2022 points table
Ans. Punjab master cadre teacher admit card can be downloaded from official website. Procedures to download admit card has been discussed above.