PPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023: The Punjab Public Service Commission will organize the main written exam in the selection process for 159 Civil Judge posts from 2 to 4 June 2023. For admission to this exam, the applicants will require an admit card. All the successful applicants from the preliminary exam can download the PPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023 from 15 May 2023 onwards.
The commission will release a link for the PPSC Civil Judge Main admit card for this exam on its official website. With the help of this link, the applicants can download their respective hall tickets through their Registration Number and Password. The applicants must present a printout of this hall ticket on the day of the PPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam 2023. To know all the key details about this e-Admit and the main exam in Punjab PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023, the applicants must go through this entire article.
PPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023
The commission will share all the key information pertaining to the examination through the PPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023 with the applicants. Moreover, the applicants will learn all the exam-related instructions through this e-Admit Card as well.
Before appearing for the exam, the applicants must ensure that the information on the admit card has no errors. Additionally, the applicants note all the instructions for the main exam carefully.
Download here PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Article’s Focus||PPSC Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2023|
|Type of Exam||Main Written Exam|
|Conducted By||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Number of Civil Judge Vacancies||159|
|Date of Availability of the Hall Ticket||15 May 2023 onwards|
|Mode of Release of the Hall Ticket||Online|
|Dates of the Main Written Exam||2 June 2023 to 4 June 2023|
|PPSC Official Website||https://ppsc.gov.in/|
Civil Judge Mains Exam PPSC Schedule 2023
In the PPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam 2023, there are a total of 5 papers. Each of these papers has a duration of three hours. On the prescribed dates of the exam, all these papers will take place in morning and evening shifts. The details about the schedule of the exam in both shifts with maximum marks for each paper are in the following table.
|Name of the Paper||Exam Date||Timing||Maximum Marks|
|Civil Law-I||2 June 2023||2 PM to 5 PM (Evening)||200|
|Civil Law-II||3 June 2023||9 AM to 12 PM (Morning)||200|
|English Language||3 June 2023||2 PM to 5 PM (Evening)||200|
|Criminal Law||4 June 2023||9 AM to 12 PM (Morning)||200|
|Punjabi Language||4 June 2023||2 PM to 5 PM (Evening)||150|
- Punjab Clerk Admit Card 2023
- PSSSB Patwari Admit Card 2023
- PSSSB Livestock Supervisor Admit Card 2023
- PSSSB Veterinary Inspector Admit Card 2023
Download Civil Judge Mains Exam Admit Card at ppsc.gov.in
On the website of the commission, the applicants can download the Punjab Civil Judge Mains Exam Admit Card by performing the steps in the following process. The applicants can also keep their application forms ready to provide their registration number and password.
- To begin the process, the applicants must arrive at the homepage of the commission’s website by using https://ppsc.gov.in/.
- At the bottom of the right side of the homepage, the applicants will see an option that reads “Download Admit Card”.
- As soon as the applicants select this option, they will reach a new page.
- On this page, there will be a window with spaces for the Registration Number, Password and the code shown on the screen.
- The applicants must fill in all these spaces with the correct details.
- Once these details are submitted, the applicants can download the admit card for the exam.
- Now, the applicants must obtain a few hard copies of this admit card and keep them safe and secured for the day of the main exam.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪਬਲਿਕ ਸਰਵਿਸ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨ ਸਿਵਲ ਜੱਜ ਐਡਮਿਟ ਕਾਰਡ 2023 Particulars
In the following list we have shared the particulars given on the ਪੰਜਾਬ ਪਬਲਿਕ ਸਰਵਿਸ ਕਮਿਸ਼ਨ ਸਿਵਲ ਜੱਜ ਐਡਮਿਟ ਕਾਰਡ 2023. It is necessary for the applicants to ensure the accuracy of these particulars before they appear for the exam.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Gender, Date of Birth and Category
- Registration Number and Roll Number for the Exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre Details i.e. Name and Exact Location
- Time of Reporting at the Exam Centre
- Instructions related to the Written Exam
Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam Instructions 2023
For the Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam 2023, the applicants need to follow the instructions given below strictly.
- For their identity verification at the exam centre, the applicants must bring one photo id proof with them apart from the admit card.
- The applicants must reach the exam centre on or before the reporting time specified for the concerned exam shift.
- The applicants must not bring any of the prohibited items for the exam as per the hall ticket inside the exam venue.
|Download Online||PPSC Civil Judge Mains Hall Ticket 2023|
|Check Here||PPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Notice 2023|
|For More Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
In this case, the applicants must contact the commission and ask them to rectify the errors.
No, the commission will only release the admit card for the exam on its official website.
No, after the release of the hall ticket, the commission will not change the exam centre for the applicants under any circumstances.