PMC Admit Card 2023: Pune Municipal Corporation are recruiting candidates for various posts released in the 2023 recruitment drive. The recruitment process is now moving forward by conducting the examination for the selection of candidates. Before appearing in the exam, there is one more thing that needs to be attained for the exam i.e., admit card. The Pune Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket will be provided to all those candidates whose applications were accepted by the concerned authority.
After taking a look at the official advertisement, it has been noticed that the officials have mentioned that the admit card is going to be published online 7 days before the exam. The exact date is not yet available. If you are interested in getting to know more about the PMC Admit Card 2023, read this article thoroughly.
PMC Admit Card 2023
The exact date of the admit card release date cannot be provided as the officials have not provided the exam date. The officials have only mentioned that the examination for recruitment is scheduled for April 2023. It can be expected that shortly a new notice will be released which will provide the exam and admit card-related details. The पुणे महानगरपालिकेचे प्रवेशपत्र will be provided through the link that will be seen on the PMC website.
The www.pmc.gov.in admit card is going to be working as the identity card of the respective candidates throughout the recruitment process. Our team has also attached the admit card link on this page which is going to be working shortly. Check this portal till the end to get all the important information regarding the admit card.
www.pmc.gov.in Admit Card 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer, Junior Engineer, etc.|
|Exam Date||April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the PMC Admit Card 2023?
All those readers who want to get to know the admit card downloading process in detail will get it here. The following are the steps we have mentioned that will directly take the users to the Pune Municipal Corporation Hall Ticket:
- Go to the official website made for the Pune Municipal Corporation i.e., https://www.pmc.gov.in/
- Once you landed on the home page, find the What’s New section by scrolling the page a bit.
- Five options can be seen under that section and one of them is Recruitment. Click on it.
- Now, all the latest updates on Recruitment will form on the box available under the Recruitment option.
- Find the admit card link that will be updated once it is released in that section and click on the download link.
- After clicking on the download link, it will take the users to a new page where they will ask to enter some details.
- Provide all those details carefully and tap on the box to submit. After a few seconds, the admit card will get appeared.
- Thoroughly read all the printed details on the admit card and take a printout once you are satisfied with those details.
PMC Recruitment Exam Pattern
All the questions available in the question paper will be multiple choice and objective type only. The questions on the exam will be on Marathi, General Knowledge, English and Intelligence Tests. The question paper is going to consist of 100 questions and each question will be carrying 2 marks. This means that the questions paper will be 200 marks in total.
The examination is going to be conducted for 75 minutes. The officials are also going to conduct Professional Test which is going to carry 80 marks. However, a separate schedule is going to publish for that exam.
Pune Municipal Corporation Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the authorized website||PMC Website Link|
|Download Admit Card Link||To be updated|
|For the latest updates, checkout||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Considering the exam month, it has been expected that the admit card will be provided in April 2023.
The admit card is going to include particulars about the candidate’s name, roll number, father’s name, name of the post, exam venue, date and day of the exam, etc.