Patna High Court Assistant Admit Card (Released): Patna High Court completed the application procedure for the Assistant post and now there is a wait for the next process i.e., publication of the admit card. The application process has been concluded recently and now its hall ticket is available online. The patnahighcourt.gov.in Assistant Hall Ticket is available for the Preliminary Test.
The admit card link is provided on the Patna High Court website. Go through the following article and have all the latest updates on the Patna High Court Assistant Admit Card 2023.
Patna High Court Assistant Admit Card 2023
The officials have also released the exam date in the official recruitment advertisement. As per the advertisement, the examination is going to be conducted on 30th April 2023. The officials are not going to dispatch the Patna High Court Assistant Hall Ticket to any candidates separately. The login details will be needed to get access to the admit card. It is advised to candidates to thoroughly check all printed particulars on the admit card.
In case, any error is found then it needs to be rectified before the examination. The direct link to download the admit card has been attached to this article which will be activated shortly. In the meanwhile, go through the details about the admit card downloading process, exam scheme, etc.
Download here Patna HC Assistant Hall Ticket
Highlights of patnahighcourt.gov.in Assistant Admit Card
|Name of the Officials||Patna High Court|
|Name of the post||Assistant|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test|
|Examination Date||30th April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Released|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the Patna High Court Assistant Admit Card?
Here we are providing the procedure through which the downloading process can be simplified. The following are the steps to download the Patna HC Assistant Admit Card:
- First of all, visit the official website of Patna High Court i.e., https://patnahighcourt.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will get open on the respective device.
- You will see all the important links on the left side of the screen. Find and tap on the Recruitments option.
- After clicking on the option, you will land on a new page.
- Now, you must find and click on the respective admit card link and the login page will appear.
- Provide the asked details and submit them. Finally, the admit card will get opened.
- Check the details and keep a printout for the examination.
Patna HC Assistant Exam Scheme
The officials will first conduct the preliminary test and given below is the scheme of that examination:
- The question paper will be filled with objective-type questions.
- There will be a total of 5 sections in the paper i.e., General Awareness, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, General English, General Hindi and Computer Awareness.
- Three sections will include 25 marks, General Hindi will include 10 marks and Computer Awareness will include 10 marks.
- 120 minutes or 2 hours will be provided to solve the questions paper.
- There will be no negative marks for incorrect answers n the examination.
Patna High Court Assistant Admit Card: Important Links
|Go to the official website||Patna High Court Website Link|
|Assistant Admit Card Link||Released|
|For the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will have to carry two passport-size photographs which should same as uploaded in the application form, one identity card that provides the candidate’s name, father’s name, Date of Birth and admit card to the exam hall.
Aspirants will be asked to provide their registration number and Date of Birth while downloading the admit card.
The admit card will include the details about the candidates and the exam in which they are appearing. Such as the candidate’s name, Date of Borth, father’s name, roll number, examination venue, the timing of the exam, date and day of the exam, the signature of the authority, etc.