Patna High Court successfully conducted the application process for the post of Stenographer. Now, the registered candidates are eligible to join the recruitment drive. For this, the officials are going to conduct its written exam on 30 September. Prior to that, they issued the Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card. It can be downloaded online from patnahighcourt.gov.in.
Scroll down the page to get information regarding the other key details of Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card 2023.
Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card 2023
The official website of Patna High Court will include the direct link to the admit card. The officials are going to provide entry to the exam hall after the verification of the admit card. Aspirants must keep the admit card safe till the end of the application process.
The officials are going to examine in Patna City. However, they reserve all the rights to change the centre. Readers also want to know information about the exam date so that the preparation can be done accordingly. However, the exam date is yet to be announced by the officials.
patnahighcourt.gov.in Stenographer Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Patna High Court
|Name of the position
|Date of the Examination
|30 September 2023
|Admit Card Availability Status
|Admit Card Availability Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
How to download the Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card 2023?
In the following paragraph, we are providing the procedure through which the admit card will be easily downloaded. The following are the steps through which you can get access to the Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card:
- First of all, visit the authorized website of the Patna High Court with the available link address: https://patnahighcourt.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the home page and locate the Recruitments option on the left side of the screen.
- Afterwards, click on it and a new page will open on the respective screen.
- The new page will hold different recruitment links. You must locate the admit card link for the Patna HC Stenographer position.
- Click on it and the device will open a new page on the screen.
- Now, you must provide all the details on it and then submit them.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will open on the screen. Check the printed details on it and download the same.
- Finally, tap on the print option and carry the Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card to the respective exam hall.
Patna High Court Stenographer Exam Details
Here we have mentioned the detailed examination scheme for the above-mentioned post. Check out the details exam details:
- The officials are going to conduct the written test which will include a Multiple Choice Question Based Objective test and an English shorthand-computer typing test.
- In a typing test, aspirants will have to type at the rate of 80 words per minute for 4 minutes and 15 minutes.
- Along with it, aspirants will also have to do a revision of shorthand for 7 minutes. It will be conducted shortly after dictation and the English Typing Test with a speed of 40 wpm.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 40% in the Objective Written Test 85% accuracy in English shorthand typing and 90% accuracy in English Typing.
- The whole objective test is divided into two sections i.e., English Language & Grammar and Basic Computer Science.
- English Language and Grammar will be of 30 marks and Basic Computer Science will be 20 marks.
- The question paper will be available in English language only.
- The authority is not going to deduct any marks for wrong attempt questions.
Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card 2023: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Patna HC Stenographer Admit Card?
The officials have not mentioned the admit card release date officially. We are hoping that the officials might provide the admit card in the month of September 2023.
Which details will be available on patnahighcourt.gov.in Stenographer Admit Card?
The admit card is going to include details such as the name of the officials, name of the post, date of the exam, exam date and day, venue of the exam, candidate’s name, roll number, the signature of the authority, etc.
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Aspirants must carry at least 2 coloured passport-sized photographs which must be the same as uploaded in the application form, any one identification card (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, etc.) and the admit card printout.
From where can we access the Patna HC Call Letter?
Candidates can access the admit card by visiting the authorized website of Patna High Court.