Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) started the admission process for the Masters’s and Doctoral Programme in Agriculture and Allied subjects for the academic session 2023. The entrance test for screening of suitable candidates for PG admission will be conducted on 16th July and to appear in it all registered candidates may download their OUAT PG Admit Card.
The admit card is made available to registered candidates on 10th July. They can download the same till the date of the exam.
OUAT PG Admit Card 2023
A hall ticket is an important document that acts as proof of identification of the candidates at the exam centre. Therefore, it becomes compulsory for all the examinees to carry the printout of the hall ticket to the exam centre.
No hard copy of admit card will be dispatched by post. All the candidates have to download their hall tickets from the university website on time. The staff on duty at the exam centre will not permit any candidate to take the test who will not have a valid OUAT PG admit card.
|Admit Card Link for
|PhD Entrance Test
|Admit Card Link for
|PG Masters Entrance Test
|Mock Test Link for M.Sc Agriculture
|Mock Test Link for M.Tech/M.Sc
OUAT PG Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Name of the exam
|OUAT PG Entrance Test
|Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT)
|Date of exam
|16th July 2023
|Mode of exam
|Release of Admit Card
|10 July 2023
How to download OUAT PG Admit Card?
Candidates who are going to take the entrance test should have a printout of their admit card. They can download it from the university admission page or from the official website.
The procedure to download the admit card is given as under-
- Go to the official website of OUAT.
- Click on the “Admission” tab at the page’s top.
- Now search for the OUAT PG Entrance test 2023 admit card link among the various admission notifications.
- On clicking the link, you will be landed on the candidate’s login page.
- On this page, you are required to enter your application number (generated at the time of application form filling) and date of birth.
- Click on the login tab.
- The admit card for the PG entrance exam will open.
- Download the admit card pdf and retain it till the date of the exam.
OUAT PG Hall Ticket Particulars
The admit card carries details about the exam and candidates such as-
- Name of the exam
- Academic session
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Course opted for
- Subject code
- Date of Birth
- Date of the entrance test
- Timing of the exam/ Shift
- Examination centre
- Centre code
- Examination guidelines
Documents Required at Exam Centre
Candidates need to carry the required documents to the exam centre on the day of the exam. They have to present the following documents as and when required-
- A printed copy of OUAT PG Admit card from the official website.
- Candidates are also required to bring any of the documents for identification proof-
– Voter ID Card
– Pan Card
– Driving License
– Student Identity Card issued by the institution. It should have the candidate’s photograph
– Aadhaar Card (with recent photograph)
OUAT will be conducting an entrance test for admission to OUAT PG courses at Bhubaneshwar only. It means that the entrance test will be conducted at the test centres established only in the capital city. The information about the exam venue allotted to the candidates will be mentioned on the admit cards.
They have to appear for the exam only at the allotted exam centre. Candidates reporting to the exam centre other than the allotted one will not be given entry to the exam centre. The university’s decision regarding the allotment of the exam centre will be final and therefore no request for a change of exam centre shall be entertained.
Any query or issue related to OUAT PG admits card 2023 can be asked in the comment section of this article. Candidates can also contact at the given details for assistance-
Telephone- PBX – 0674-2397919 Extn. 111, 124
Fax – 0674 – 2397424, 2397457