OTET Admit Card 2021 (Released) Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 going to conduct its OTET 2021 exam on 9th April 2021 for both papers and for that BSE authority has released OTET Admit Card 2021 on 1st April 2021. All those applicants who are eagerly waiting for OTET hall ticket may download their admit card through registration number and password/date of birth whose link is given below.
Update 1st April: OTET 2021 is now available for the applicant. Direct link is given below.
OTET Admit Card 2021
Candidates going to appear in OTET 2021 should note that admit card will not be sent to them through the post. They have to get it only through the online mode. They can also download it directly from the link shared below on this page.
To get all the important information regarding the Odisha TET Admit Card 2021, candidates can go through this article.
Odisha TET 2021 – Overview
|Exam||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2021|
|Article category||Orrisa TET Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Type of exam||State-level eligibility test|
|Release of OTET admit card||1st April 2021|
|Mode of issue of OTET Hall Ticket||Online|
|Official website of Board||http://bseodisha.nic.in|
|OTET 2021 portal||Click here|
OTET Exam 2021- Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||20th Feb 2021|
|Closing of registration of application||8th March 2021|
|Last date of Editing Application||TBA|
|Issue of admit card|
1st April 2021
|Starting date of examination||9th April 2021|
|Declaration of result||TBA|
How to download and print OTET Admit Card 2021?
Candidates ready to appear for the exam must download their hall ticket first. They can follow the steps shared below to download and print their admit card online-
- Start by opening the official website of board (http://bseodisha.nic.in).
- Click on OTET 2021 link.
- Hit the admit card link.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login credential viz. registration no., password or date birth, and security code in space provided. Click on the login button.
- Admit card will display on screen.
- Check the admit card information properly.
- Download the hall ticket and take multiple printouts of it.
- Keep the printed copy of admit card safe for further references.
Particulars on OTET Hall Ticket
Admit card will carry information about exam date, schedule, and examination center. It is an important document that every candidate is required to have at the time of time as without one no candidate is given entry to the exam hall.
Check all the particulars that will be mentioned on the admit card shared as under-
- Name of candidates
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket no.
- Test name
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Date of the exam
- Reporting time and exam shift
- Duration of exam
- Allotted exam center with center code and address
- Important Instructions to the candidates
In case candidates find any discrepancy in admit card particulars, candidates are advised to brought this matter to the notice of the board before the date of exam.
OTET 2021 Examination Centres
The details of examination centers will be mentioned on the admit card. Exam centers will be allotted as per the choices and preferences filled by the candidates at the time of registration.
Exam center once allotted will not be changed and thus any request regarding the same will be accepted.
Items to be carried to the exam center
Candidates on the day of exam are required to carry following items positively with them at the exam hall-
- A printout of downloaded OTET 2021 admit card
- Any of the following Photo ID proof in original as mentioned on the admit card- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, 10+2/Intermediate hall ticket, etc.
- One photograph
Apart from the aforementioned documents, candidates are not allowed to carry other documents to the exam hall. Candidate found with any of the restricted items shall be disqualified from the exam.
Important Points Related to OTET Admit Card 2021
- BSE Odisha will publish the OTET 2021 admit card.
- Admit Card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully completed the registration process.
- Admit card will not be dispatched to candidate through post.
- Candidates should print the OTET Hall Ticket well on time.
- They have to carry the printed admit card to the exam hall on the day of exam. Without a valid admit card no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam premises.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given on the hall ticket should.
- They must reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- They are advised to keep a copy of admit safe with them card even after completion of exam for references in future.
- Any issue related to Odissa TET admit card must be communicated to concerned authority before exam.
As per the notice released Paper I and Paper II exam will be conducted on 9th April 2021
BSE Odisha releases its OTET admit card on 1st April 2021.
Applicant who had submitted their application may download it from official portal by submitting his/her login details.
The total duration of each examination is 21/2 hours.
No there is no such criteria in the examination.