OTET Admit Card 2023: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is going to be conducted soon for both papers and for that BSE authority will release its OTET Admit Card 2023. But as such the date of availability of admit card is not announced by the board. All those applicants who are eagerly waiting for OTET hall ticket may download their admit card online and for this, they must keep their registration number and password/date of birth. Once the Odisha TET Admit Card link is active we will update it here. For more information read the article.
Update: OTET 2022 exam schedule for 31st January has been postponed.
OTET Admit Card 2022-23
Candidates going to appear in OTET 2022 should note that admit card will not be sent to them through the post. They have to get it only through online mode. They can also download it directly from the link shared below on this page.
To get all the important information regarding the Odisha TET Admit Card 2023, candidates can go through this article.
Odisha TET Admit Card 2022-23 – Overview
|Exam||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2022|
|Article Category||Orrisa TET Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Type of exam||State-level eligibility test|
|Release of OTET admit card||TBA|
|Mode of issue of OTET Hall Ticket||Online|
|Official website of Board||http://bseodisha.nic.in|
OTET 2023 Exam Schedule
|Closing of registration of application||19 October 2022|
|Issue of admit card||TBA|
|Starting date of examination||31st January 2023 (Postponed)|
|Declaration of result||–|
How to download OTET Admit Card 2023?
Candidates ready to appear for the exam must download their hall ticket first. They can follow the steps shared below to download and print their admit card online-
- Start by opening the official website of board (http://bseodisha.nic.in).
- Click on OTET 2023 link.
- Hit the admit card link.
- Admit card login page will appear.
- Enter the login credential viz. registration no., password or date birth, and security code in space provided. Click on the login button.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Check the admit card information properly.
- Download the hall ticket and take multiple printouts of it.
- Keep the printed copy of admit card safe for further reference.
Particulars on OTET Hall Ticket
Details like exam date, schedule, and information of exam centres will be available on the admit card. It is an important document that every candidate is required to have at the time of time as without one no candidate is given entry to the exam hall.
Check all the particulars that will be mentioned on the admit card shared under-
- Name of candidates
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket no.
- Test name
- Photograph and signature of candidate
- Date of the exam
- Reporting time and exam shift
- Duration of exam
- Allotted exam centre with centre code and address
- Important Instructions to the candidates
In case candidates find any discrepancy in admit card particulars, candidates are advised to bring this matter to the notice of the board before the date of exam.
OTET 2023 Examination Centres
The details of examination centres will be mentioned on the admit card. Exam centres will be allotted as per the choices and preferences filled by the candidates at the time of registration.
The Centre allotted will not be changed and thus any request regarding the same will be accepted.
Items to be carried to the exam centre
Candidates on the day of exam are required to carry the following items positively with them at the exam hall-
- A printout of the downloaded OTET 2023 admit card
- Any of the following Photo ID proof in original as mentioned on the admit card- PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License, 10+2/Intermediate hall ticket, etc.
- One photograph
Apart from the aforementioned documents, candidates are not allowed to carry other documents to the exam hall. Candidate found with any of the restricted items shall be disqualified from the exam.
Important Points Related to OTET Admit Card 2023
- BSE Odisha will publish the OTET 2023 admit card.
- Admit Card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully completed the registration process.
- Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates through the post.
- Candidates should print the OTET Hall Ticket well on time.
- They have to carry the printed admit card to the exam hall on the day of exam. Without a valid admit card no candidates will be allowed to enter the exam premises.
- Candidates must follow all the instructions given on the hall ticket should.
- They must reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- They are advised to keep a copy of admit safe with them card even after completion of exam for references in future.
- Any issue related to Odissa TET admit card must be communicated to the concerned authority before exam.
The authority has not shared its details yet.
BSE Odisha soon release its OTET admit card.
Applicant who had submitted their application may download it from official portal by submitting his/her login details.
The total duration of each examination is 21/2 hours.