OSSC TGT Main Admit Card 2023 (Released): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released the main admit card for the various designations of Trained Graduate Teachers for the year 2023. Applicants who have cleared the prelims for the posts may get their hall ticket online from 10th September. To access the hall ticket online you must keep your login details generated during the application submission. The authority has scheduled the TGT regular teacher of government school examination in September 2023.
We also share the OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 link on our page and for this, you need to scroll down to the end of this article.
OSSC TGT Main Admit Card 2023
The authorities release the Trained Graduate Teacher hall ticket for the year 2023 prior to one or two weeks before the examination. Therefore the candidates who have applied for the exam are advised to visit the OSSC official website frequently i.e.www.ossc.gov.in.Apart from this, the candidates can also visit our website to get the latest updates regarding OSSC TGT Recruitment for the year 2023. This article will cover all the important information about the OSSC TGT Admit Card.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Available Now: Odisha TGT Main Exam Admit Card
OSSC TGT Main Admit Card Overview
The overview regarding the examination as well as the hall ticket has been provided in the table below:
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Designation||Trained Graduate Teacher (TET)|
|Exam Conducting Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||7540|
|Mains Examination to be held||15, 21, 22 and 25 September 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||10th September 2023|
OSSC TGT Main Exam Date 2023
Authority has advertised a new notice for the main examination. As per it, the applicant qualified in the prelims will be called for the mains examination i.e. is to be scheduled from 15th September onwards.
How to Download OSSC TGT Main Admit Card 2023?
After the availability of the OSSC TGT Main Hall Ticket on the official portal, the applicant can follow the below steps and then can retrieve their hall ticket. The steps to be followed are as provided below:
- First of all the applicant has to visit the official website of the authority i.e www.ossc.gov.in
- Now the official page of the OSSC opens up.
- On the right side of the homepage, the applicant will find a candidate’s corner section.
- Under that section, the candidate will find a”Download Admit Card” link. Click on that link.
- Now a new page dedicated to Admit cards will open up.
- Now find the link similar to the” Download OSSC TGT Admission Letter 2023″.
- Click on the link provided in front of that.
- A new login page will open up.
- Now fill in the required details i.e your registered username and the password assigned to the candidate at the time of filling up the application form.
- Eventually, the candidate’s hall ticket will open up on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take out at least two copies of the admit card.
Details to be Checked in Admission Letter
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Guardian or parents.
- Name of the examination
- Date and Time of the exam
- Name of the examination centre and its address
- Category of the candidate along with the date of birth.
- Instructions for the students in the admit card.
Odisha TGT Main Admit Card 2023: Important Links
No, the applicants will not be provided with the admission letter through the post. The authorities will release the admit card on their official website only.
Will the stage 1 preliminary examination for the OSSC TGT be qualifying in nature?
Yes, the stage 1 preliminary examination for the OSSC TGT will be qualifying in nature.
Will there be any negative marking for the wrong answer?
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.