OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card 2019 | Statistical Assistant, Technical Assistant Hall Ticket @http://www.ossc.gov.in: OSSC FSO examination date for mains exam has been announced. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 15th of December 2019 for the post of FSO and admit card for the same has been released on 14th Dec. The admit card for other posts like PTI, Statistical Assistant, and Technical Assistant will be issued in due course of time.
Candidates should note that no admission certificate/admit card shall be sent by post to any candidate. Therefore, each candidate is advised to regularly visit the official website of OSSC to get latest updates about the issue of admit card.
OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card 2019
- 1.1 OSSC FSO PTI Recruitment 2019- An Overview
- 1.2 OSSC FSO PTI Exam 2019- Important Dates
- 1.3 How to download OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card 2019?
- 1.4 Particulars mentioned on OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card
- 1.5 Essentials to be carried out to the exam center
- 1.6 Issue of Duplicate admit card
- 1.7 OSSC FSO PTI Examination Center
- 1.8 Instructions regarding OSSC FSO PTI Hall Ticket
OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card 2019
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry their hall ticket to the exam center on the day of the exam. Candidates found without a valid hall ticket at the exam center on exam day will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
This article is all about OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card details. Candidates who have submitting applications and waiting for the release of the admit card can have a look at this post as we have shared necessary information about the date of availability of the admit card, exam date, process to exam the admit card, direct download link, information of the exam center etc.
OSSC FSO PTI Recruitment 2019- An Overview
|Name of the exam||OSSC FSO PTI exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit Card|
|Conducting authority||Odisha State Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Examination type||State level recruitment exam|
|Advertisement no.||4481, 4461, 4454, 4396|
|Post/ post code||FSO (142), TA (145), SA(24), PTI (136/137)|
|Vacancies||12+1+16+10 = 39|
|Date of exam||15th December 2019 (FSO)|
|Date of availability of hall ticket||14th December 2019|
|Mode of issue of hall ticket||Online|
OSSC FSO PTI Exam 2019- Important Dates
|Date of advertisement||December 2017|
|Date of commencement of application submission||14th August 2019|
|Last date for submission of application||13th September 2019|
|Date of exam||15th December 2019 (FSO)|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
How to download OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can download their admit card online by following the instructions shared below-
- Firstly, visit the official website of OSSC- http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- Now, click on “Online Application” tab given on the homepage of the website of the Commission.
- Click on “Candidates Login” tab provided on the right hand side top of the current webpage.
- The admit card generation page will appear.
- Enter the user ID and password (provided at the time of submission of the online application form) in the respective blocks.
- Now, click on “Download Admit card” tab in order to generate the admit card.
- If login details will be correct, printable admit card will appear.
- Go through the information and all the particulars mentioned on the hall ticket. Verify the details.
- Lastly, download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Click on the links shared below to download the hall ticket-
- Download admit card for Food Security Officer-Click Here (Link Expired)
- Download admit card for Technical Assistant- Click Here (Link Expired)
- Download admit card for Statistical Assistant- Click Here (Link Expired)
- Download admit card for PTI/ PTI Cum Hostel Superintendent- Click here (Link Expired)
Particulars mentioned on OSSC FSO PTI Admit Card
Admit Card mainly include information about the time, date, and venue of the exam. FSO PTI candidates are going to see following particulars in their hall tickets-
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post
- Type of exam
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Day and Date of test
- Exam Shift
- Photograph and signature
- Signature of the secretary of the commission
- Examination center with complete address
- Instructions related to the exam
Essentials to be carried out to the exam center
On the day of exam, candidates are required to carry all the necessary documents to the exam hall. The essentials mainly include-
- A printed copy of OSSC FSO admit card
- A blue or black pen
- A valid photo identity proof issued by the government in original. Candidates can carry an Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter Id, Passport, Driver’s License, or any other id issued by state or central government.
- Self-attested PWD certificate (for PwD candidates in case of Scribe)
Candidates not having any of the aforementioned items or having any restricted item to the exam hall will not be allowed and candidature of such examinees shall be canceled. Before heading to the exam center on the day of the exam, candidates should go through all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and make sure that they carry all the essentials with them.
Issue of Duplicate admit card
In case, candidates have missed their hall tickets, commission will issue them duplicate hall tickets. Admit cards will be issued to candidates. Duplicate admit for any exam are issued normally three days before the date of exam. Candidates can get duplicate hall ticket from OSSC website and for that, they have to provide the following information- candidate’s name, father’s name of the candidates and the date of birth of the candidate.
OSSC FSO PTI Examination Center
Exam for each post shall be conducted at the designated examination centers established across the state of Odisha. The complete information about the examination center allotted to the candidates will be provided on the admit card. Candidates have to reach only to the allotted exam hall well before the commencement of the exam on the scheduled date.
The allotted exam center shall be final and therefore candidates are advised not to request for the change of examination venue as such requests will be not entertained by the commission.
Instructions regarding OSSC FSO PTI Hall Ticket
- Admission cards for OSSC FSO and other exams has been issued on 14th December 2019.
- Admit cards can only be accessed through the official website of the commission.
- Admit Card for various posts can be issued on separate dates. All the candidates are therefore advised to visit the official website on a regular interval.
- Commission will not be sending any hard copy of hall ticket to any candidate by post.
- Admit card will indicate exam date, time, exam venue and other important information about the exam.
- Candidates must have their user id and password to download and print the admit card.
- All the candidates are required to bring the printed copy of the admit card to the exam venue on the day of exam along with the original identity card.
- Without a valid hall ticket no candidate will be given permission to write the exam.
- Candidates can also apply for issue of duplicate admit card.
- Candidates reporting late at the exam hall will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates should ensure that the name on the admit card and identity card is same.
- Along with the admit card, candidates can only take their identity card in original, a blue or black pen and a disability certificate (in case of PWD candidate).
- In case of doubts regarding the admit card, candidates should contact the commission at the given address-
Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No.1, Unit- V,