OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Examination Schedule for the upcoming examination and as per it the Food Safety Officer Exam will be conducted on 23rd April 2021. Officials have released the OSSC FSOs Admit Card date and applicants who had submitted their application may download it through the official portal on submitting user ID and password. Eligible candidates will also be intimated by the commission regarding their examination on their registered mobile number.
Update: Odisha’s FSO Exam which is to be held on 23rd April has been postponed.
- 1 OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021
- 2 OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021: Overview
- 3 OSSC FSO Exam Postponed Date
- 4 OSSC FSO Mains Exam Date Notice
- 5 Download Odisha Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021?
- 6 Documents required for Odisha FSO examination
- 7 Odisha Food Safety Officer Examination Scheme
- 8 FAQs
OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021
Admission letter for the FSO Stage I mains examination will be made available to the candidates at least one week before the examination on the official website. Such FSO admit card will carry information like date, time, and venue of the examination, also candidate photograph, and signature. Candidates must be noted that the commission will not send a hard copy of their admit card via post so you need to download the FSO admit card online well before the examination date.
OSSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021: Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Exam||Food Safety Officer|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Check here||OSSC Exam Schedule|
|Number of posts||03|
|Admit Card Date||Out now|
|Stage I Exam Date|
OSSC FSO Exam Postponed Date
OSSC FSO Mains Exam Date Notice
Download Odisha Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2021?
As Odisha FSO admit card will be released in online mode so applicants are required to visit their portal and follow the steps that are given below: –
- Visit the OSSC portal first and on the main page.
- You need to click on the login tab
- Its selection will open a new page where you are required to provide your Registered Username/ Mobile No. /Email (as available)
- Enter the captcha code and press the login tab
- Now from the candidate’s dashboard, you can easily download your Odisha FSO Admit card
Download Odisha FSO Admit Card (Available Now)
Details Mentioned in Odisha FSO Admit Card
Upon downloading the OSSC FSO admit card you may find some particulars available in it and you need to verify the same whether they are correct or not. Below we have mentioned some list of details which are expected in the admit card: –
- Applicant name
- Post name
- Exam venue details
- Time and date of examination
- Registration number/ Password
- Father/mother name
- Instruction to appear in the examination
In case applicants found any discrepancies in their details then they must contact the officials whose details you will find at the end of this article.
How to Retrieve Candidate Password?
To download the OSSC Food Safety officer admit card applicants need to login to their dashboard and for that, they need to submit their User IDs and Password. But in case you forgot your password then it can be retrieved easily by following some simple steps that we have given here: –
- You need to first visit the commission portal
- Select the login tab from the home screen
- Now press the “forgot password” tab
- To proceed it may ask you to submit your user name and mobile number
- After entering the details enter the captcha code and submit the details
- Now you will receive a code on your mobile number and through which you can change your password easily.
Documents required for Odisha FSO examination
On examination day applicant are required to carry some of their documents whose list are given in the below section: –
- Odisha FSO admit card copy
- One valid Photo identification in the original and xerox of it. (It could be anyone as given below)
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- And other issued by the government
- Passport Size photograph (if any)
Odisha Food Safety Officer Examination Scheme
Applicants who are going to appear for the FSO examination need to know about their examination scheme and its details are mention here: –
Stage I (Main Written Examination)
|Subject||Number of question||Marks||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Paper I (Composite paper) |
Computer Application (Theory)
|Paper-II (Technical Paper) |
Food Safety Act & Rule (50 marks) Chemistry (50 marks)
Important Points for OSSC FSO 2021 Examination
- As no hard copy of the admit card will be sent by the commission so all must download their Odisha FSO admit card online.
- Availability of admit Card will be notified through the official portal or press release.
- Reach the examination center as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Ovalling or marking the answer in the OMR sheet applicant are required to use blue/black ball-point pen only.
- Do not use whitener and eraser in the OMR sheet
- Bring one valid identification proof.
- Do not bring any prohibited items or valuable items inside the examination center.
- Both paper I and Paper II will carry 100 marks each.
- The duration for both the examination is 90 minutes each
- 1/4th negative marking is applicable in paper II while there is no negative marking in Paper-I
Odisha FSO Helpdesk
Candidates may resolve their query by connecting with officials at their helpline whose details are given as: –
As per the notice released dated 30th March the Odisha Food safety officer exam will be held on 23rd April 2021.
No dates has been released regarding the admit card availability but as per the details mentioned in the official notification it will be out one week prior to exam date.
No hard copy will be sent via any means. You need to download it from portal.
There will be two papers in stage I and the duration for each paper is 1 hr and 30 minutes each.
Such scheme is applicable for paper II only in which 1/4th marks for each wrong answer will be deducted.
Yes, you all need to bring one valid identification proof