OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of District Culture Officer (DCO). The first stage of the selection process is written examination and to appear in it commission will issue an admission certificate for those candidates who had submitted their application and fee on or before the last date successfully. OSSC DCO admit card carries all the important details like date, time, and instruction for the examination. As of now, the OSSC DCO Exam Date is not announced by the commission but once it is available then the applicant may expect its OSSC DCO Hall ticket a week before the commencement of the examination.
For more details like exam scheme, selection process, DCO Syllabus then go through this article.
- 1 OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021
- 2 OSSC DCO Exam Date 2021
- 3 OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021 Overview
- 4 OSSC DCO Examination Scheme
- 5 How to download OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021?
- 6 OSSC DCO Admit Card Link
- 7 FAQs
OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021
All applicants who are looking for their OSSC DCO admit card need to know that commission will not send any hard copy of the admit card through post or any other means at candidate postal address, so you all need to download their admit card through the portal by submitting your login details. All must download their respective admit card before the date of examination. For more details regarding the examination, the applicant keeps in touch with the website.
OSSC DCO Exam Date 2021
The selection process for the Odisha DCO post will commence through a written examination. As we said the date and time of examination are not declared by the commission but soon notice on behalf of this will be released on the commission website and in local dailies. Also, an alert message will be sent to candidates registered mobile numbers or Email ID.
OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021 Overview
|Name of the authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||District Culture Officer|
|Number of posts||20|
|DCO Exam Date||TBA|
|DCO Admit Card Date||TBA|
|Selection Stage||Written exam, and DV|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Details Printed on OSSC DCO Admit Card
- Applicant name
- Exam venue details
- Date and time of examination
- Post name
- Roll number
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant
- Secretary signature
- Instruction for the candidate
Note: Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, and other electronic items are strictly prohibited inside the premises of the exam center. So, Candidates are advised not to bring any banned items otherwise on infringement of said instruction may lead to debarment of the candidates from the examination.
Documents Required on Exam Day
while appearing for the Odisha DCO Examination applicants are required to bring some of their documents which are given as: –
- A printed copy of OSSC DCO Admit Card
- Photograph (same as uploaded in the application form)
- One valid Photo ID ( Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ Passport etc)
OSSC DCO Examination Scheme
- The said main written exam will be of computer-based
- The question shall be of MCQ
- The duration of the examination is 2 hours
- The total question is 150
- Total marks 150
- Negative marking scheme: 0.25 mark
|Part A||Odia Language |
Basic Computer Skill & Application
|15 marks |
|Part B||History & Archaeology||75 marks|
OSSC DCO Exam Syllabus
The said examination will be based on the following syllabus: –
- General English and Odia language question will be of HSC standard which comprises
- Grammar and its usage
- The General Awareness question will be based on the matter of Indian Polity, EVS, General Science, Current events, Human rights issues, and India’s geography.
- The computer skill section will consist of a question of MS Windows, MS Office, and Internet usage
- Art Architecture
- Cultural history of a different region of the world
OSSC DCO Selection Process
The selection process for the post will go through two-stage such as Written Examination and Documents verification. On the basis of performance in written examination, two times of the number of vacancies candidates will be called for DV process from each category. After the DV process, a select list of the candidates will be posted on the commission website.
How to download OSSC DCO Admit Card 2021?
Odisha District culture officer admit card is to be out on their official portal only. So in order to download the DCO admit card applicant need to follow the instruction given below: –
- Visit the ossc.gov.in
- Now on the home page, under the ‘what’s new’ section you will get the notice related to the availability of admit card
- Once you open the notice then the notice will carry details of the examination and a link to download the admit card
- On clicking the same you will be redirected to a login window where you need to provide your registration number, Date of birth, and security text shown on your screen.
- After submitting the details your OSSC DCO admit card will be on your screen
- Check the details mentioned in it if have any error then do report the commission at their helpdesk.
Click here to download Odisha DCO Admit Card (Available Soon)
OSSC DCO Admit Card Link
The exam date is yet to be out and once it is available we will update you about it for more details please visit ossc.gov.in
Applicant may expect their admit card tentatively 7 to 10 days before the examination.
Examination will be of Computer Based objective type
Yes for every incorrect attempt 0.25 marks of the candidates will be deducted.
Odisha DCO Exam will be of 2 hours.
For any updates regarding the exam and its admit card availability applicants need to be in constant touch with the commission website. Also, a message regarding this will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number/Email ID.
No such details have been mentioned in the notification but it is expected that at least 45% for UR and 40% for reserved category need to be secured by the applicant.