OSSC CTS Mains Admit Card (Released): The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has announced the new examination date for the CTS Mains Examination for the designation of Group-B in the various government offices of the Odisha government. As per the notice released on 23 July, the OSSC CTS exam will be held on 3rd September. Those who have submitted their application may download their OSSC CTS Mains admit card whose link is now active from 31 August 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be allowed to appear for the examination. Earlier, its prelims exam was held on 4th June and its result was declared on 17th June 2023.
OSSC CTS Mains Admit Card 2023
As the exam dates have been declared by the authorities the candidates are advised to finish their syllabus as soon as possible. In addition to this, the applicants are informed that the authorities will soon be releasing the combined technical services preliminary admit card.
Additionally, the authorities may inform the candidates through the email ID and mobile number they provided at the time of filling out the application form.
OSSC CTS Mains Admit Card 2023 Overview
Some important information about the Combined Technical Recruitment Examination has been provided in the table below:
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||Combined Technical Services Recruitment Examination-2022|
|Exam Conducted By||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||1225|
|Date of Advertisement||2nd of November, 2022|
|Admit Card Availability Date||31 August 2023|
|Date of Examination||3rd September 2023|
How to Download OSSC Combined Technical Services Admit Card 2023?
After the declaration of the admission letter by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, the students will be able to download their admit card by following the steps mentioned below. The steps are as follows:
- As a first step, the aspirants have to open the commission website i.e.https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Now the candidate will find the commission’s homepage on their screen.
- On the left side of the homepage, there will be a “Candidate’s Corner”.
- Under the Candidate’s corner section, there will be a subheading” Download Admit Card”.Click on that link.
- Afterwards, a new page dedicated to the Admit Card section will open up.
- Now search for “OSSC CTS Mains Admit Card 2023”.After that click on the link provided by them.
- Finally, a login page will open up on the screen.
- Now the applicant has to fill in the user ID and password allotted to them at the time of filling out the application form.
- Now click on the submit button after that.
- Eventually, the applicant will find their admit card on the screen.
- The candidates are advised to download and take out a minimum of 2 to 3 copies of the Admission Letter.
Details to be checked in the Admission Letter
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father or Guardian’s name
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Date and Time of the Examination Centre
- Date of Birth and Gender of the candidates
Apart from these things, the candidates are advised to go through all the instructions provided by them on the admit card.
OSSC CTS Mains Admit Card Important Links
|Download >>||OSSC CTS Prelims Admit Card 2023 (Released)|
|Visit >>||OSSC Official Website|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|