OSSC AMIN Admit Card 2023: The Odisha Public Service Commission recently released the revised date for the OMR-Based Preliminary Exam for the post of Amin. The examination which was earlier going to take place on 25 June 2023 will now be conducted on 23 July 2023. Therefore, the release of the OSSC AMIN Admit Card 2023 will likely be shifted to July 2023 as well.
The commission will release the admission letter for the OSSC AMIN Exam 2023 exclusively on its official portal. To access this admission letter, the applicants registered for the post must provide their login details on the commission’s website. Moreover, they must carry a hard copy of this e-Admit Card to their respective exam venues. To know more specifics of the Odisha SSC AMIN Admission Letter 2023 in a detailed manner, kindly go through the whole article.
OSSC AMIN Admit Card 2023
The only way the commission will issue the e-Admit Cards to the applicants is through its official website. The applicants will not receive this admission letter by post or email. So, within the time period the OSSC AMIN e-Admit Card 2023 is uploaded on the commission’s website, the applicants must compulsorily obtain it for the exam.
Moreover, after downloading the admit card, the applicants must also go through all the details on it and verify that they have no errors or discrepancies.
Odisha SSC AMIN Admission Letter 2023: Overview
|Article’s Classification||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||OSSC AMIN Written Exam 2023|
|Exam Conducting Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Department||Housing and Urban Department|
|Number of Amin Posts||60|
|Concerned Group||Group C|
|Dates of the Application Process||31 December 2022 to 27 January 2023|
|Release date of the Admission Letter||July 2023 (Expected)|
|Mode of Availability of the Admission Letter||Online|
|Date of the Written Exam||23 July 2023|
|OSSC Official Website||https://www.ossc.gov.in/|
OSSC Amin Preliminary Exam 2023
The commission will organize the OSSC Amin Preliminary Exam 2023 in several examination venues. In this examination, the applicants will have to attempt multiple-choice questions from various subjects for 100 marks. Other essential information for this written exam will be provided by the commission to the applicants through their respective admission letters.
Download AMIN Exam Admit Card 2023 @ossc.gov.in
On the commission’s website, the applicants must follow the steps given below to download the OSSC AMIN Admit Card 2023. For this process, the applicants will need their login details. So, it is suggested that they keep their application forms with them.
- For the first step, the applicants must reach the commission’s website homepage by using https://www.ossc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, the applicants will see a section called “Candidate’s Corner” on the right side.
- Under this section, the applicants must tap the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Now, the applicants will arrive at the page where the admit card links for various examinations are available.
- Here, the applicants must select the relevant for the Amin post’s preliminary exam admit card.
- By selecting this link, the applicants will end up at the login window of the website.
- On this window, the applicants must fill in their login details accurately and submit them.
- After the submission of these details, the applicants can obtain a soft copy of the admission letter.
- Once the applicants have downloaded the admit card, they must proceed to attain a few hard copies of it for the written exam.
ଓଡ଼ିଶା AMIN ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ 2023 Printed Information
The information printed on the ଓଡ଼ିଶା AMIN ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ 2023 is given in the following list. Before appearing for the exam, the applicants must go through this list and verify all this information on their respective hall tickets.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Category and Gender
- Admission Letter Issue Date
- Exam Roll Number
- Name of the Post
- Date, Time and Venue of the Preliminary Exam
- Time of Reporting at the allotted exam venue
- Important Instructions for the Preliminary Exam
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Amin Preliminary Exam Instructions 2023
For the Amin post’s preliminary exam at OSSC, the commission has defined the following instructions for the applicants. All the applicants must follow these instructions on the exam day positively.
- Along with the admission letter, the applicants must also produce a document for their identity verification and their 2 Passport-Size photographs.
- The applicants must arrive at the exam venue allotted to them as per the reporting time mentioned on the e-Admit Card.
- No applicant will be allowed inside the exam centre with any kind of electronic device. So, if the applicants bring their mobile phones with them then they must keep them outside the exam hall.
|Download Online||OSSC AMIN Admit Card 2023 (Releasing Soon)|
|Check Here||OSSC AMIN Revised Exam Date Notice 2023|
|For Related Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
Documents such as a PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, etc will be acceptable to the commission for the identity verification of applicants.
1/4th of the total marks will be deducted as a penalty for wrong answers in the preliminary exam.
For queries related to the admission letter, the applicants can send an email to the commission at firstname.lastname@example.org.