In the selection process for the advertised Lecturer post, the Odisha Public Service Commission will organize a written examination in the near future. To participate in this examination, the aspirants need to possess the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2023. This hall ticket for the exam will be obtainable to the aspirants exclusively on the official website of the commission.
The commission will publish the link for the e-Admit Card of the OPSC Lecturer Written Exam on its website a few days before the exam. To access their admission certificates through this link, the aspirants will need to enter their login details in the provided window. The aspirants can know further about the Odisha PSC Lecturer Admit Card 2023 by scrolling through the rest of the article.
OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2023 Date
The application process for the Lecturer posts at OPSC was concluded on 26 May 2023. So, it is likely that the commission will announce the date of the written exam in the coming weeks. Along with the date of the exam, the commission will also declare the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2023 Date. Therefore, it is necessary for the aspirants to visit the commission’s portal regularly to get all the latest updates.
Additionally, once the e-Admit Card for the examination is released online, the aspirants can also download it through this article by using the direct link shared by us.
Odisha PSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Article’s Classification||Admit Card|
|Admit Card For||OPSC Lecturer Written Exam 2023|
|Name of the Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Notification Number||1 OF 2023-24|
|Release date of the Admission Certificate||To be Declared|
|Mode of Availability of the Admission Certificate||Online|
|Date of the Examination||Yet to be Notified|
|Type of the Examination||Written Examination|
|OPSC Official Website||https://www.opsc.gov.in/|
opsc.gov.in Lecturer Admission Certificate 2023 Printed Particulars
The details of the printed particulars on opsc.gov.in Lecturer Admission Certificate 2023 are in the following list. It is mandatory for the aspirants to go through these particulars and verify their correctness prior to taking part in the exam.
- Name of the Aspirant
- Aspirant’s Category
- Aspirant’s Date of Birth
- Aspirant’s Gender
- Registration Number and Roll Number
- Date and Timing of the Written Examination
- Exam Centre’s Name and Address
- Time of Reporting at the Exam Centre
- Guidelines Associated with the Exam
Steps to download OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2023
To download the OPSC Lecturer Admit Card 2023, the aspirants need to perform the following steps on the official website of the commission.
- First of all, enter the homepage of the commission’s website at https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Under the “Candidate’s Corner” on the right side of the homepage, select the Admission Certificate option.
- This option will bring the aspirants to the page that contains e-Admit Card links for various posts’ recruitment exams.
- On this page, the aspirants must click on the admit card link for Lecturer Post’s written examination.
- As soon as the aspirants tap this link, they will end up on the login window of the commission’s website.
- Here, the aspirants must fill in the given spaces with their correct login details and download the admit card.
- After this, the aspirants must acquire some printouts of the hall ticket to present on the day of the written examination.
OPSC Lecturer Written Examination 2023
The OPSC Lecturer Written Examination 2023 will be conducted on the date prescribed by the commission in various exam centres of the state. In this examination, there will be MCQs from General English, General Knowledge and the subject chosen by the aspirants. Furthermore, the maximum scoreable marks in this examination for the advertised post at OPSC will be 500. To attempt all the questions in the exam, the aspirants will get 3 hours. The aspirants can check the syllabus of this examination below in the article.
|Download Online||OPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket 2023 (Available Soon)|
|Check Here||OPSC Lecturer Written Exam Syllabus 2023|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
Yes, for each wrong answer in the exam, 25% of the total marks will be deducted.
No, the aspirants can only obtain the hall ticket for the exam through the link provided by the commission on its official website.
Along with the admit card, the aspirants must present one photo id proof at the exam venue. This id proof can be any government-issued valid document such as a PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, etc.