OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019 Group C Exam Date Hall Ticket @ opsc.gov.in| OPSC has announced the date for OPSC Junior Assistant written exam date. It is scheduled to be conducted on 7th and 8th December at various examination centers of the state. Before the conduct of the exam, Commission will issue a certificate of admissions or simply admit cards to the registered candidates. OPSC Junior Assistant Admit card 2019 for Group C exam is likely to be released tentatively in the last week of November 2019.
As soon as the admit card date issue date will be revealed we will update the same here. Also, we will provide the admit card download link on this post. Candidates should note that they can access the certificate of admission through the online mode by visiting the official portal of OPSC.
OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019
OPSC invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant and has completed the application procedure. Under this recruitment drive Commission will be recruiting suitable candidates on the basis of written exam for filling 30 vacant posts of Junior Assistant (Group C). All the candidates who are going to appear in the exam have to take their admit card with them at the exam center on the exam.
Latest Update 31st Nov 2019: OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card has been released. All candidates can download it from below link.
We have posted all the necessary information in this post. It includes details like availability date of certificate of admission, the process to download the admit card, information indicated on the same, exam center, instructions and other necessary information.
OPSC Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
|Examination||OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment exam 2019|
|Article category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||9th of 2019-20|
|Availability of admit card||Available Now|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
|Official Advertisement||Check Here|
OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
|Date of notification|
|Starting date of submission of application||24th September 2019|
|Last date of application||23rd October 2019|
|Date of issue of admit card||Available Now|
|Date of examination||7th and 8th December|
|Declaration of result||To be notified later|
How to download OPSC JA Examination Admit Card 2019?
To download the admission certificate, candidates have to follow the given instructions-
- Step I- Candidates have to visit the official website of OPSC i.e. http://opsc.gov.in.
- Step II- On the homepage, they need to click on “Download admission certificate for Junior Assistant written examination” link given under “What’s New” heading.
- Step III- Click on relevant link.
- Step IV- Admit card login page will appear.
- Step V- Enter the registration no. and date of birth in respective box. Click on “Submit” button.
- Step VI- Finally, Junior Assistant admit card will appear.
- Step VII- They can check all the particulars mentioned on the hall ticket and verify them.
- Step VIII- After verification, they can download and take printout of the admit card.
Click here to download OPSC JA Admit Card 2019– Available Now
OPSC JA Hall Ticket 2019- Particulars
Candidates are going to find following particulars on their admission certificates-
- Name of the candidate
- Registration No./ application no.
- Admission certificate no.
- Roll no.
- Name of the exam
- Name of the post
- Date of birth
- Contact No.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Examination
- Date and time of examination
- Exam Shift
- Examination Center
- Instructions to candidates about exam
Documents to be carried out to the Examination Center
All the candidates who are going to appear for the exam are required to carry all the necessary details along with them at the exam center. These documents include-
- A downloaded and printed copy of OPSC JA 2019 admit card
- A valid photo Identity proof like Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter Id, Driving License, or any other ID card issued by the competent authority
- A passport-sized photograph
- Other document specified by the commission (if required)
In case of any discrepancy in the details, candidates should contact the concerned authority. They should also ensure that their details printed on the id card and admit card should be similar.
OPSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2019- Examination Centers
The admit card includes details of the examination center allotted to the examinees. Candidates have to report at the allotted center on the scheduled date and time. OPSC is likely to conduct the written exam at the following exam venue of the state-
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
- OPSC JA Admit Card 2019 is available now.
- The certificate of admission is made available only to the registered candidates.
- They can download it from the official website of the commission.
- No admit card will be dispatched to any candidate through post.
- They should download it well on time without waiting for the last date.
- All the candidates are required to carry it to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Without the admit card no examinee will be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- They must follow each and every instruction given on the admit card regarding the exam.
- Candidates whose applications have been rejected will not be issued any admit card.
- Till the issue of admit card candidates should regularly visit the official website to get all the latest news regarding the admission certificate and the recruitment.
- Mode of exam- Written exam
- Type of questions- objective type
- Papers- Three (Paper I, Paper-II and Paper III)
- Total marks- 450
- The medium of exam- English and Odia
|Paper I||Language Test (English and Odia)||100||2 hours|
|Paper II||General Knowledge (Objective)||100||1 hour|
|Paper III||Mathematics (Objective)||100||3 hours|
|Basic Computer Skills (Objective)||100|
|Practical Skill Test|
|Basic Computer Skills||50||1 hour|
Candidates having issues related to OPSC Junior Assistant admit card can contact at the given details-
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Phone no.- 0671- 2305611, 2304141
Fax- 0671- 2301807, 2304125