Applicants we are happy to share the news that the OPSC OJS Prelims hall ticket download link is now available on the portal. It can be downloaded by submitting PPSAN No and the applicant’s DOB. The written exam will be organized by the commission on 21 May 2023. To be able to participate in this exam, the candidates will require a hard copy of the OPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2023. This preliminary exam will be conducted for 57 Civil Judges posts in the Odisha Judicial Service.
A few days prior to the exam to be specific on 17th May, the admission certificate for it will be released by the commission exclusively on its official portal. So, all the candidates who took part in the OPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2023 must download it and obtain hard copies of it before the exam date. For more elaboration on other topics related to the admission certificate for OJS Civil Judge Preliminary Exam 2023, read the whole article.
OPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2023
Once the OPSC Judicial Service Admission Certificate 2023 is released, the candidates can acquire the details related to the preliminary exam through it. Furthermore, the candidates will also share the instructions that candidates need to follow in the exam through this e-Admit Card. Therefore, the candidates must necessarily check out the entirety of the admission certificate for all these details after obtaining it.
Judicial Service Odisha Preliminary Exam 2023
In the Judicial Service Odisha Preliminary Exam 2023, the candidates will be given 100 questions to attempt in 1 and half hours. For each correct answer in the exam, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates i.e. the maximum scoreable marks in the exam are also 100.
The examination will be scheduled by the commission between 10 AM to 11:30 AM on the prescribed date in several examination venues. Other essential details for this exam will be shared by the commission with the candidates through their admission certificates.
Applicants may now Download OPSC OJS Hall Ticket (Link Active)
OJS Preliminary Exam Admission Certificate 2023: Quick Details
|Article’s Type||Admit Card|
|Name of the Admit Card||OPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2023|
|Exam Conducting Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Concerned Post||Civil Judge|
|Total Number of Vacancies||57|
|Type of Examination||Preliminary Written Exam|
|Application Process Date||17 February 2023 to 17 March 2023|
|Release date of the Admission Certificate||17th May 2023|
|Date of the Preliminary Written Exam||21 May 2023|
|OPSC Official Website||https://www.opsc.gov.in/|
Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2023 Mentioned Details
In the Odisha Public Service Commission Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2023, the following are the details that will be mentioned by the commission. The correctness of these details is to be thoroughly checked by each candidate.
- Candidate’s Name, Gender, Category and Date of Birth
- Name of the Post
- Roll Number assigned to the Candidate for Exam
- Date of the Preliminary Exam
- Exam Start time and End time
- Details of Exam Venue allotted to the Candidate
- Time for Candidate to Report at the Exam Venue
- Crucial Instructions Related to the Preliminary Written Exam
opsc.gov.in Judicial Service Admit Card 2023 Downloading Method
The following method is the collection of steps the candidates are required to follow to download the opsc.gov.in Judicial Service Admit Card 2023. For this method, the candidates mandatorily need the login credentials they generated during the application process.
- To begin, the candidates must use the URL https://www.opsc.gov.in/ and open the homepage of the commission’s official website.
- On the homepage, the candidates must head to the “Candidate’s Corner” given on the right side.
- Under this section, the candidates need to select the option that reads “Download Admission Certificate“.
- This option will lead the candidates to the page that has all the e-Admit Card links for various examinations of the commission.
- Here, the candidates must proceed to click on the link for the OPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2023.
- Now, the candidates will reach the login window of the commission’s website.
- By entering their login details in the spaces of the window, the hall ticket for the exam will be obtainable for the candidates.
- The candidates must download the Admission Certificate now and acquire a few printouts of it of good quality.
ଓଡିଶା ନ୍ୟାୟିକ ସେବା ପ୍ରାଥମିକ ଲିଖିତ ପରୀକ୍ଷା 2023 Instrcutions
In the ଓଡିଶା ନ୍ୟାୟିକ ସେବା ପ୍ରାଥମିକ ଲିଖିତ ପରୀକ୍ଷା 2023, the following is the collection of the instructions that the commission has specified for the candidates.
- Besides the Admission Certificate, the candidates must only bring those documents to the exam venue that are mentioned on the admit card.
- All the candidates must set their schedules in such a way that they reach their respective exam venues as per the given reporting time.
- The candidates must not bring any electronic gadgets inside their exam halls.
OPSC Judicial Service Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Download Here||OPSC Judicial Service e-Admit Card 2023 (Available Now)|
|Read here||OPSC OJS Exam Date Notice|
|Check Online||OJS Preliminary Exam Date Notice 2023|
|Stay Updated Through||NVSHQ Homepage|
The preliminary exam will be conducted at the following 5 zonal centres- Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
If this happens, then the candidates must send their application form details as well as their date of birth and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
25% of the total marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer by the candidates in the preliminary exam.