In the selection process for the advertised Homoeopathic Medical Officer posts, the Odisha Public Service Commission will organize a written examination. Applicants can appear for this written examination if they possess the OPSC Homoeopathic Admit Card 2023. The commission uploaded the downloadable copy of this e-Admit Card on its official website on 28th November 2023.
With the help of their login details, such as User ID and Password, the applicants can acquire the Odisha PSC Homoeopathic MO Admission Certificate 2023 online. Additionally, the applicants compulsorily must present a hard copy of this hall ticket to the authorities on the exam day. The following article is more information about the admit card for the Medical Officer Written Exam at OPSC.
OPSC Homoeopathic Admit Card 2023
The application process for the HMO Posts at OPSC was concluded on 16 June 2023. Therefore, the commission will soon release the dates for the examination and release of the admission certificate. The officials share the exam date notice for the given post via a notice, which will be held on 3rd December 2023.
The applicants can also bookmark this article right now for all the updates regarding the schedule of the admit card release and the exam. Further, after the online availability of the opsc.gov.in Homoeopathic Admit Card 2023, the applicants can also obtain it through the direct link we will share here.
Odisha PSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Admission Certificate 2023: Highlights
|Article’s Topic||OPSC Homoeopathic Admit Card 2023|
|Name of the Post||Homeopathic Medical Officer (Group B)|
|Concerned Department||Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Name of the Commission||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||105|
|Application Process Timeline||16 May 2023 to 16 June 2023|
|Date of Availability of the Admission Certificate||28th November 2023|
|Mode of Release of the Admission Certificate||Online|
|Date of the Written Exam||3rd December 2023|
|OPSC Official Website||https://www.opsc.gov.in/|
Homoeopathic MO Written Exam OPSC 2023
The commission will conduct two papers in the Homoeopathic MO Written Exam OPSC 2023. Both papers will have 100 objective-type questions for 100 marks. To attempt each of these papers, the applicants will get 1 hour and 30 minutes. All the details related to this exam such as venue, timing, etc will be in the respective admission certificates of the applicants.
Furthermore, the applicants can check out the syllabus of this written examination for the advertised posts at Odisha PSC at the end of this article.
How to Download OPSC Homoeopathic Admit Card 2023?
Through their User ID and Password i.e. login details, the applicants can download the OPSC Homoeopathic Admit Card 2023 by the following process.
- To begin, reach the homepage of the official website of the commission at https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- On the homepage, go to the “Candidate’s Corner” present on the right side.
- Under this section, an option that reads “Download Admission Certificate” will be available.
- Select this option and arrive at the page with e-Admit Card links for various examinations conducted by the commission.
- On this page, click on the admit card link for the written recruitment exam for the Homoeopathic Medical Officer post.
- Through this link, the applicants will end up on the login page of the website.
- Now, in the spaces of the login page, enter the User ID and Password correctly.
- Submit these details and obtain the admission certificate for the written exam.
- Finally, acquire some printouts of the admission certificate to present on the exam day.
opsc.gov.in Homoeopathic Hall Ticket 2023 Mentioned Information
The information mentioned on opsc.gov.in Homoeopathic Hall Ticket 2023 is in the following list. The applicants must go through all this information on their admit cards and ensure that it is accurate before appearing for the recruitment exam for the advertised post.
- Name of the Applicant
- Applicant’s Personal Details, i.e. Category, Roll Number and Date of Birth
- Name of the Post
- Application Number and Roll Number for the Written Exam
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Name and Address of the Allotted Examination Venue
- Reporting time at the Exam Venue
- Instructions Related to the Written Exam
|Download Online||Odisha PSC Homoeopathic MO Admit Card 2023 (Available Now)|
|Check Here||OPSC Homoeopathic MO Exam Syllabus 2023|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
How many marks will the commission deduct for each wrong response of the applicants in the written exam?
There will be no deduction of marks for wrong responses by the applicants in the written exam i.e. there is no negative marking in the exam.
How can applicants contact the commission for queries regarding the written exam and the admit card?
To contact the commission, the applicants can send them an email at the following email id- email@example.com
What document will the applicants have to bring to the exam centre with the admission certificate?
With the admission certificate, the applicants must bring one valid photo id proof to the allotted exam centre.