OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022: OPSC ASO Computer Skill Test will be held on 4th December and the shortlisted candidates may now download their admit card which is now available at their official portal. Only such candidates are allowed for this who have cleared the written test that was held on August 27th. In case any applicants face any problems while downloading the admit card then it can be reported to the authority at email@example.com. Further in this article, all the important topics are discussed about the exam dates, the release of admit cards and how the candidates can download the admit cards etc. To get the latest updates about the OPSC ASO Admit card and exam, the candidates should bookmark our page.
Get Here: OPSC ASO Skill Test Admit Card 2022
OPSC ASO Admit Card Link 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission i.e., OPSC has issued an official notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer(ASO) under Group B in the state. The candidates have successfully submitted their application forms and now they are eagerly waiting for the release of the admit card which is now available. As soon as the admit card is released the candidates are advised to download it and take a printout of it as it is needed to be carried in the examination hall.
The admit card for the examination of the OPSC Assistant section officer is going to be released by the authorities soon. The authorities have decided to conduct the examination of the OPSC ASO on the 21st of August 2022 for 796 posts. To become the Assistant Section officer the first step is to clear the written examination for which the admit card will soon be released online. The admit cards will not be sent to the candidates in any physical form. The candidates have to download it from the official portal and carry it with them to the examination centres.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Hall Ticket 2022: Overview
|Name of the Article||OPSC ASO Admit Card 2022, Download Call Letter, Exam Date|
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the examination||Assistant Section Officer|
|Total number of posts||796|
|Date of Examination||Skill Test: 4th December 2022|
Written Test: 27th August 2022
|Selection procedure||Written Examination |
Interview/ skill test
|Mode of Release of Admit card||Online|
Steps to Download OPSC ASO Admit card 2022
After the release of the admit card, the candidates have to download it from the Odisha Public Service Commission’s Official Website. The admit card will have to be downloaded online and no hard copy for the same will be sent to the candidates. The steps to download the admit card for OPSC ASO recruitment 2022 are as follows-
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official portal of the Odisha Public Service Commission which is www.opsc.gov.in
- The screen will appear showing the homepage of OPSC.
- Now click on the click stating ‘Admit card for Assistant Section Officer’.
- Now, fill in the details like Name, Registration number, Date of birth etc., as asked by the commission.
- A new page will appear where the candidate’s admit card will appear.
- Lastly, the candidates should download the admit card and take a printout of it for further reference.
List of Important Documents to carry in OPSC ASO exam
To sit in for the examination there are some important documents that are needed to be carried by the candidates to the examination centre. If the candidates do not bring any of these documents, they will not be allowed to enter the examination premises. The documents that are needed to be carried by the candidates are listed below-
- Copy of admit card/ call letter
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Blue or Black Ballpoint pen
- Photo Id proof (any one of the following)-
- Aadhar card (candidates are advised to primarily carry an aadhar card with them)
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
Selection Procedure of OPSC ASO Exam 2022
To get selected for the Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Section officer examination the candidates have to go through the process decided by the authorities. They will be selected by the following procedure-
- Written Examination- First, the candidates have to appear in the written examination which will comprise objective-type multiple choice questions.
- Skill Test- After clearing the written examination the shortlisted candidates will further have to appear in the skill test which will be of qualifying nature. The skill test will be taken on the computer.
Key Links for OPSC ASO Admit card 2022
OPSC ASO 2022 FAQs
The OPSC ASO admit card will soon be released by the authorities. It is estimated to be released in the second week of August.
No, the candidates are strictly prohibited from carrying mobile phones or any electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
The centre of examination will clearly be mentioned on the admit cards of the candidates.
The candidates are not allowed to send any requests to change their allotted examination centres. The candidates have to give their examination only in their allotted centres.