Odisha PMST Admit Card 2023: The Odisha Pathani Samantha Mathematics Scholarship is a program launched by the Odisha Board of Secondary Education. The candidates who are currently studying in Classes 6, 9 and 11 are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The board will identify the qualifying students as meritorious in the subject of mathematics and will be awarding them with applicable scholarship incentives.
The examination will be conducted for candidates of Stage I and II on its decided date and to appear in it the authority has uploaded its admit card. To know more details pertaining to the Odisha PMST Admit Card, read the following article.
Update; Admit Card link is live now and can be accessed from this page.
Odisha PMST Admit Card 2023
The students who have registered as Stage I and II applicants in Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship or PMST will have to appear for a competitive exam so as to be identified as meritorious. The test will be limited to the subject of Mathematics. The Odisha PMST applications for Stages I and II are invited till 30 November in online mode. These forms will be observed and on the basis of the details, the admit cards will be released. Additionally, the candidates will be also allocated Examination Roll Numbers.
Hall Tickets are very vital since the students will not be allowed to appear for the examination if they are not able to furnish the cards. The dates pertaining to the release of admit cards will be very soon notified by the commission once the application procedures will end.
Download Odisha PMST Admit Card
Odisha PMST Admit Card 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Admit Card||Odisha PMST Admit Card 2023|
|Exam||Odisha PMST or Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test|
|Program||Odisha Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship|
|Authority||Odisha Board of Secondary Education|
|Stages||I and II (No exam for Stage III)|
|Classes||6, 9 (No exam for Class 11)|
|Last Date to Apply||30 November|
|Admit Card Download Mode||Online|
|Date of Download Admit Card||20 Feb 2023|
|Examination Basis||OMR or Optical Mark Reader based|
|Date of Examination||27th Feb|
How to Download Odisha PMST Admit Card 2023?
The students who have applied for the PMST 2023 can download the admit card for the exam that will be conducted for Stages I and II online on the official portal of the Odisha Board of Secondary Education. The ensuing steps in order to download the admit cards:
- To download the admit card for the test of Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship or PMST, open the portal of the Board of Secondary Education of Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in.
- In the Latest Updates section, tap on Read More.
- All the Latest Updates will be listed on a newly loaded page.
- Click on the link attested to the update Online Application Form For Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test (PMST)– 2023.
- The Login form will appear asking for the login credentials.
- Enter the Email and the Password.
- Press Login to access to the web portal specifically curated for the PMST scholarship 2023.
- In the User Dashboard, tap on Download Admit Card.
- The file will open up. Save it offline by tapping on the Download icon.
- The candidates are also advised to print the document by tapping on Print.
Details in the Odisha PMST Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of the Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test or PMST 2023:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Examination Time
- Examination Hall Venue
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Signature or Stamp from the issuing authority
- General Guidelines pertaining to the examination of PMST 2023
BSE Odisha PMST Examination Pattern
The authorities will set the examination according to the subsequent pattern for the applicants of Stage I and II. The exam will be specified for the subject of Mathematics. The candidates must be prepared to appear in an offline exam. It will be an objective type of paper and there will be 150 questions. The maximum time allowed to the candidates will be 60 minutes or 1 hour. The candidates must know that the paper will be OMR or Optical Mark Reader based.
For all the latest updates, regularly check this article.