Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card whose exam is to be held on 3rd November 2023, has been released by the authority. Applicants who submitted OSEPA Junior Teacher Application may download their OSEPA Junior Teacher Admit Card from osepa.odisha.gov.in.
It will help candidates in getting entry to the allotted exam centre. Along with the hall ticket, applicants must bring one of their IDs on exam day to verify their identity. A list of instructions is provided in the OSEPA Teacher Hall Ticket, which you all must go through. Keep on reading this article to get other details about the exam.
Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card 2023
The officials have released the exam date through a notice. Furthermore, they have also announced the e-Admit Card’s availability date through this notice. The applicants can check out this notice below.
Also Read: OSSC CGL Mains Result 2023 Date
osepa.odisha.gov.in Junior Teacher Admit Card 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Odisha School Education Programme Authority
|Name of the Advertised Position
|Junior Teacher (Schematic)
|Category 1- Class 1st to 5th
Category 2- Class 6th to 8th
|Admit Card Release Date
|22 October 2023
|Admit Card Availability Mode
|Date of the Exam
|3 November 2023
|OSEPA Official Website
How to download the Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card 2023?
Readers who still have doubts regarding the online procedure for downloading the admit card can clear it by looking at this section. Here are the steps that need to be followed to download the OSEPA Junior Teacher Admit Card:
- The first step will be visiting the official website of the Odisha School Education Programme Authority, i.e., https://osepa.odisha.gov.in/.
- Now, the device will open the home page of the website.
- After that, you should find and click the Recruitment of Junior Teacher Schematic- 2023, and the device will open a new page.
- You can see a separate section of Engagement of Junior Teacher(Schematic) 2023, where all options related to it will be available.
- Find the admit card link and then click on it once.
- After clicking the link, users will be led to a new page asking them to provide essential details.
- Provide the details, and the admit card will form on the screen shortly after submitting the details.
- Check Out the available particulars and download the admit card for the exam.
Odisha Junior Teacher (Schematic) Exam Scheme
The following is the exam scheme applicable for the recruitment mentioned above:
- The whole question paper will be divided into two parts, i.e., Part 1 and Part 2.
- There will be a total of 60 questions in part 1 and 2 separately.
- Each question will be of two marks, it means each part will be of 120.
- The officials will provide 2 hours and 30 minutes (150 minutes) to solve the question paper.
- There will be negative markings in the exam. The authority will deduct 0.5 marks for each incorrectly attempted answer.
- Candidates must attempt both parts of the exam.
- Part 1 of the paper will include subjects: General English, General Odia, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability, Computer Literacy, Child Development, Learning and curriculum.
- Part 2 of the paper includes Subject Content and Pedagogy.
Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Odisha School Education Programme Authority Website Link
|Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card 2023 Notice
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority issue the Odisha Junior Teacher Admit Card?
Authority released the admit card on 22 October 2023.
What details can be seen on the osepa.odisha.gov.in Junior Teacher Admit Card?
The admit card will provide details like the name of the authority, selected position, name of the candidate, candidate’s roll number, date and day of the exam, exam venue, reporting time, timing of the exam, instructions for the exam, etc.
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Applicants must carry their admit card, passport-sized photograph as well as one photo identification card for proof like an Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, etc.