Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment admit cards 2019 are likely to be made available from 10th March 2019 onwards. Candidates who have applied for the NVS PGT recruitment exam can download their NVS recruitment hall tickets 2019 PGT, principal etc. from the official portal. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a recruitment drive for the post of 251 teaching and non-teaching posts. Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written examination and Interview. Written examination is scheduled to be conducted in the last week of March 2019 and thus NVS recruitment admit card will be issued a week before the commencement of exam.
Table of Contents
In this article, you will get complete information related to NVS recruitment admit card 2019.
NVS PGT, Principal, Computer Assistant other posts admit card link – To be activated here.
Check back soon
|Article type||251 teaching and non-teaching posts Admit Card 2019|
|Conducting Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Exam type||National Level Recruitment exam|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Date of exam||Last week of March 2019|
|Date of availability of admit card||From 10th March 2019 (expected)|
|Mode of examination||Offline (Written Exam)|
NVS admit card is supposed to release in the second week of March. Hall ticket will be issued only to the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form. NVS recruitment exam is expected to be conducted in the last week of March. It will be a written exam. As soon as NVS will issue the admit card on its portal we will update the information and admit card download link here in this page.
Candidates who are looking for admit card are suggested to visit our page for all the updates regarding the release of NVS hall ticket and recruitment exam. NVS will send all intimation regarding the admit card and exam to the applicants through its official portal and Email/ SMS.
How to download NVS Recruitment Admit Card?
After the availability of admit cards, candidates have to download it from the official portal of NVS. They can follow the easy procedure shared below to obtain the hall ticket online-
- They need to access the official NVS portal i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in first.
- Once they have entered the website, they have to click on the “Recruitment” on the homepage of the portal.
- Now, they have to select “Admit Card” option.
- They have to select the relevant admit card link.
- Admit card login page will be displayed.
- Candidates have to enter their user ID and password and have to click on login.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- They can now check their exam center and all the other details mentioned on it.
- Lastly, they are required to download and take a printout of the hall ticket.
Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the admit card.
Click here to download the hall ticket (link) – Direct link to download admit card 2019 will be provided here after the release date. Bookmark us to get to this page again.
Download navodaya vidyalaya admit card for Principal, PGT, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant, Computer Operator vacancies.
Details mentioned on NVS recruitment exam admit card
Admit card is an important document that hold crucial information about exam. It is necessary to be carried to the examination center on the day of examination. Candidates are not allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket. An admit card is just like an entry ticket that allow you to enter a specific place. Therefore, it is mandatory for all the candidates to carry admit cards to the exam hall.
Admit card consist of important information related to exam and examinee. Following information is expected to be mentioned on NVS recruitment hall ticket-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Enrolment number/ application no.
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth
- Seat Number
- Post for which candidate has applied
- Candidate’s Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Examination center and center code
- Full address of the examination center
- Important instructions
Candidates must verify all the details on admit card before going to appear in the exam.
NVS Recruitment Exam city
Recruitment is supposed to be conducted in the following cities of India-
|City Code||City||City Code||City|
Centers will be allotted on the basis of preference submitted by the candidates. However, exam center for written test for the post of Principal and Assistant Commissioner (Administration) will be at Delhi NCR only. No request for the change of exam center shall be entertained.
- NVS recruitment 2019 admit card will be issued to the registered candidates on the specified dates.
- Admit cards will be issued only through the online mode. Thus, NVS will not accept any correspondence regarding the same.
- No, separate intimation or hard copy of admit card will be send to any to candidate.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to be present with a valid admit card at the examination center on exam day.
- Without a hall ticket, examination officials will not allow any candidate to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket before and during the written exam.
- Candidates are advised to visit their registered mobile no., emails and official website frequently for all the latest updates of NVS admit card and recruitment.
- Admit card must be retained for future correspondences.
In case of any issue regarding the download of admission card or any other query, candidates must contact the concerned officials at the regional offices or they can leave a comment below.