NVS Recruitment Admit Card 2022 is now available to applicants online from 25 November. However, they can check the exam city and date from the link available online. Candidates who have submitted applications for the NVS latest recruitment will be able to download their NVS recruitment hall tickets 2022 from the official portal or the link provided below. The official will hold the CBT for the applicants whose application is received till the last date.
As per the notice released on the 3rd of November, the CBT will be conducted from 28 November and will last till 1 December 2022 whereas for other posts it will be conducted from 10th Dec and end on 16 Dec but the said dates are tentative and could be changed if required. To know more about the NVS Recruitment admit card read the article.
NVS admit card is supposed to be released shortly. Hall tickets will be issued only to the candidates who will successfully submit the application form. NVS admit card is expected to be out within 10 days before the exam. It will be a written exam. As soon as NVS will issue the admit card on its portal we will update the information and admit card download link here on this page.
Candidates who are looking for admit cards are suggested to visit our page for all the updates regarding the release of the NVS hall tickets and recruitment exams. NVS will send all intimations regarding the admit card and exam to the applicants through its official portal and Email/ SMS.
NVS Recruitment Admit Card Link (Active Now)
NVS Teacher Admit Card Direct Link 2022: Highlights
|Article type||NVS Admit Card 2022|
|Conducting Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Exam type||National Level Recruitment exam|
|No of Posts||2200|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Date of availability of admit card||25 November|
|Exam Date||PGT, TGT: 28 November to 1 December|
Vice Principal: 10 Dec
Principal: 11 Dec.
PGT (Special Drive): 15, and 16 December
|Mode of examination||Offline (Written Exam)|
|Check here||NVS Recruitment Exam Notice|
|Download||Admit Card Notice|
How to download NVS TGT, PGT Admit Card?
After the availability of admit cards, candidates will have to download them from the official portal of NVS. They can follow the easy procedure shared below to obtain the hall ticket online-
- They need to access the official NVS portal i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in first.
- Once they have entered the website, they have to click on “Recruitment” on the homepage of the portal.
- Now, they have to select “Admit Card” option.
- They have to select the relevant admit card link.
- Admit card login page will be displayed.
- Candidates must enter their user ID and password and click on login.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- They can now check their exam centre and all the other details mentioned on it.
- Lastly, they are required to download and take a printout of the hall ticket.
Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the admit card.
A direct link to download admits card 2022 will be provided hereafter the release date. Bookmark us to get to this page again.
Details mentioned on NVS Admit Card for Teaching Posts
Admit card is an important document that holds crucial information about the exam. It is necessary to be carried to the examination centre on the day of the examination. Candidates cannot enter the exam hall without a valid hall ticket. An admit card is just like an entry ticket that allows you to enter a specific place. Therefore, all the candidates must carry admit cards to the exam hall.
Admit cards consist of important information related to the exam and the examinee. The following information is expected to be mentioned on the NVS recruitment hall ticket-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Enrolment number/ application no.
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of birth
- Seat Number
- Post for which the candidate has applied
- Candidate’s Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Exam date and time
- Examination centre and centre code
- Full address of the examination centre
- Important instructions
Candidates must verify all the details on admit card before going to appear in the exam.
Centres will be allotted based on the preference submitted by the candidates. However, the exam centre for written tests for the post of Principal and Assistant Commissioner (Administration) will be at Delhi NCR only. No request for the change of exam centre shall be entertained.
Key Points about NVS Admit Card for Teaching Posts
- NVS recruitment 2022 admit card will be issued to the registered candidates on the specified dates.
- Admit cards will be issued only through online mode. Thus, NVS will not accept any correspondence regarding the same.
- No, separate intimation or hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to be present with a valid admit card at the examination centre on exam day.
- Without a hall ticket, examination officials will not allow any candidate to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must read and follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket before and during the written exam.
- Candidates are advised to visit their registered mobile no., emails and official website frequently for all the latest updates on NVS admit card and recruitment.
- Admit card must be retained for future correspondences.
In case of any issue regarding the NVS Recruitment Admit Card or any other query, candidates must contact the concerned officials at the regional offices or they can leave a comment below.