RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 CBT 1 exam dates: Candidates can get their NTPC call letter only through the online mode. Board will not deliver call letter individually to any candidate through post or any other medium. RRB NTPC CBT 1 admit card will be made available for downloading for the eligible candidates at least 10 days prior to the date of exam. They are only required to download it from the official website by using valid login details.
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC admit card 2019
|Recruitment||RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019|
|Article category||Admit card/ call letter|
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Advertisement No.||CEN 1/2019|
|Name of the post||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) posts (UG & PG posts)|
|Stage I CBT date||June to September 2019 (tentative)|
|Date of availability of call letter||10 days prior the date of exam|
|Mode of exam||Online (CBT)|
|Official website||http://www.rrcb.gov.in, http://www.indianrailways.gov.in|
Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates on the notified dates. To avoid the last minute rush on server and various internet issues candidates are advised to download and print their hall tickets as early as possible before the exam day.
RRBs will send SMS and email to the eligible candidates about the hall ticket and upload details on their registered mobile nos. and email ID. No hard copy or soft of call letter will be sent to any candidate through post or any other medium individually.
Sometimes it also happens that candidates do not receive SMS or email related to admit card due to some technical issue or any other reason which is beyond the control of Board. Candidates are therefore required to regularly visit the official websites of concerned RRBs along with the email and SMS.
All the candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned on admit card thoroughly and carefully and should follow them scrupulously. Not complying with the instructions provided may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
On the day of exam, candidates have to bring the printed copy of the e-call letter to the exam center along with other supporting documents such as ID and photograph and have to produce it wherever required at the exam venue. Examinees found without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and shall be debarred from writing the exam.
Particulars on the admit card should be clearly visible and it should not be damaged or mutilated. Exam date, time, venue and other details will be indicated on the hall ticket and no request for change in any of the details will be accepted.
RRB NTPC 2019 Admit card- Important Dates
|Date of release of official notification||28th February 2019|
|Online registration starts||1st March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||31st March 2019|
|Final date for submission of application||12th April 2019|
|Issue of e-call letter||10 days before the exam date|
|Date of Stage I CBT||Between June to September 2019 (tentative)|
How to download RRB NTPC 2019 Admit card?
As call letter for RRB NTPC CBT will be issued only through online medium, candidates have to download it from the official websites. Those who wish to download the admit card can follow the step-wise procedure given below-
- Navigate the official website
Candidates firstly, have to visit the official website of the RRB for which they have applied. The website links of all the participating RRBs are provided below in this article.
- Hit the relevant link
Click on RRB NTPC 2019 e-call letter link flashing or running on the homepage of the RRB portal.
- Provide login credentials
On clicking the relevant link, admit card login page will appear. They have to enter the login credentials such as registration number and password (provided at the time of online registration) in space given. Candidates can refer the saved copy of the application form or email/SMS for entering the correct credentials.
Click on submit button.
- Check the admit card
Call letter will appear on screen in the form of PDF. Read the details given in the PDF properly.
- Save and Print
Click on print option and take multiple prints of the e-call letter. Candidates can also save the soft copy of it for future references.
Particulars to mentioned on Admit Card
Call letter or admit card is very crucial documents to be carried to exam hall. It is an entry ticket that permit candidate to enter the exam hall and write the exam as it includes information related to the exam. RRB NTPC call letter will indicate information about the test and examinee such as exam schedule, exam center information, etc.
All the information that is supposed to be mentioned on the admit card is given below-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Seating no.
- Recruitment board
- Date of birth
- Exam date
- Exam time and shift
- Examination center
- Exam center code
- Space for photograph, declaration, left thumb impression and candidate’s & invigilator’ signature
- Free travel authority (SC/ST candidates who have opted for it)
- Important instructions related to exam
Candidate’s name, date of birth, photograph on ID should match with the information furnished on the application form, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall for CBT. This is the reason they are always advised to read and verify all the details mentioned on admit card carefully before appearing for the test. In case of any discrepancy, they need to take the matter to the notice of the concerned RRB and must sort it out before the exam.
RRB NTPC 2019 CBT (Stage I) pattern
Before going to the admit card, check a brief detail about the RRB NTPC Stage I CBT exam pattern shared below-
- Exam is supposed to be conducted on different dates in various regions.
- Exam will be held in different shifts.
- Stage I CBT will be common for all the notified posts.
- It will be an online exam.
- There will be three sections in the question paper viz. General Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice in nature.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration will be 90 minutes. For PWD candidates with scribe, exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Shortlisted of candidates for second stage CBT will be done on the basis of normalization of score.
- One mark will be given for every right answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong choice.
RRB-wise NTPC Admit Card download link
Once the admit card will be released online, candidates have to download the e-call letters from the respective RRB website. They can also visit this page and can get their RRB NTPC admit card downloaded by visiting the links provided.
Check the list of participating RRB and call-letter link shared below-
|Name of the RRB||Call Letter Link/Website||Name of the RRB||Call Letter Link/Website|
RRB NTPC 2019 Test Cities
Information about the test cities of the NTPC online test will be intimated to the candidates through E-call letter issued to them. Hall ticket will include complete address of the test city and test center allotted to the candidate. Board’s decision of allotted test center will be final and no request for change in the test city or test enter will be entertained under any circumstances.
Documents to be carried to the RRB NTPC 2019 Test Center
All the candidates who are going to appear for CBT are required to bring following documents to the exam center-
- A printed copy of RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment Stage I CBT e-call letter.
- Once passport sized colored photograph (of size 35 mm x 45 mm) same as upload in the application form.
- A valid photo ID proof in original. They can carry any of the following Photo IDs in original-
- Aadhaar Card
- printout of e-Aadhaar (not photocopy of Aadhaar)
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Driving Licence
- ID card issued by the employer (if candidate is an govt. employee)
- ID card issued by the college/ university (is candidate is still studying)
Candidates not having aforementioned documents to the exam hall will not be permitted to appear for exam.
RRB NTPC 2019- Keys points
- Candidates will be able to download e-call letter from the official website at least 10 days before the commencement of exam.
- Call letter will not send by post to any candidate.
- Mere issue of admit card will not imply that the candidature of the candidate has been finally accepted.
- While coming for the exam, candidates should leave all the blank spaces unfilled provided in the admit card. They have to fill the declaration, signature and Left thumb impression in the blank spaces at the exam hall only in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates must ensure that they have brought admit card along with Id and photograph with them before coming to the test center.
- Modification in the particulars of the admit will not be permitted and candidature of such candidates will be canceled.
- In case candidates face any difficulty in downloading the call letter they must contact the concerned official through the official website.
Hope you find the information shared on this article beneficial. Do share your comments with us and in case you have any issue related to RRB NTPC admit card 2019, you can also share your queries to us through the comment section below.
All the best!!!!!