RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020: NTPC 1 stage CBT round date is announced by the Railway recruitment board. Candidates can get their NTPC Admit Card only through the online mode. It will be made available for download at least 10 days prior to the date of the exam. Railway Board will not deliver it individually to any candidate through post or any other medium. Applicants are required to download RRB NTPC hall ticket 2020 from the official website by using valid login details. RRB NTPC Admit Card For CBT Stage 1 exam will be issued only to the registered candidates on the notified dates. To avoid the last-minute rush on the server and various internet issues candidates are advised to download and print their hall tickets as early as possible before the exam day.
Latest News: Authorities has announced the RRB NTPC first Stage CBT date i.e. 15th December 2020. Admit card will be issued 10 days before the exam. We will provide a direct link to download the hall ticket after its declaration.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020
|Recruitment||RRB NTPC Recruitment|
|Article category||RRB NTPC Admit card 2020|
|Recruitment Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Advertisement No.||CEN 1/2019|
|Name of the post||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) posts (UG & PG posts)|
|RRB NTPC Total Vacancies||35277|
|Stage I CBT date||15th December 2020|
|Date of availability of call letter||At least 10 days prior to the date of exam|
|Mode of RRB NTPC exam||Online (CBT)|
|RRB Recruitment Official website||www.rrcb.gov.in, |
|Download RRB NTPC admit card 2020||Not Yet Released|
Read here how to download admit card
Latest Update: हम RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Phase 1 exam के उन सभी प्रतियोगियों को बताना चाहते हैं कि आजकल जो सोशल पे एक नोटफिकेशन वायरल हो रहा है जिसमे बताया जा रहा है की एनटीपीसी परीक्षा का आयोजन 15th दिसंबर 2020 को किया जाएगा और एडमिट कार्ड जल्दी उपलब्ध होंगे |
Will RRB NTPC Examination to be Conducted by NRA?
Last year Railway recruitment board has invited the online application form for RRB NTPC and Group D posts. More than one crore candidates have filled the application form and as you all know the railway recruitment board was looking for the new recruiting agency who will conduct the examination without any discrepancies.
But as we witness the budget of 2020 we find useful information for all of you. In budget 2020 our finance minister Nirmala Sitharaman has said in her statement that they form the National recruiting agency (NRA) who will conduct the common eligibility test (CET) for all non-Gazetted posts under the category of Group B, Group C, and Group D governments jobs and the posts of RRB NTPC comes under the category of NRA. According to this, speculation which is moving around, that the RRB Group D and NTPC much-awaited examination will be conducted by the National recruiting agency (NRA).
The railway board has announced that examination shall be conducted on 15th of December 2020. So aspirants start preparing for CBT and grab the job.
NTPC Admit Card कब आएगा
As of now, as you all know that officials shall organize RRB examination 2020 on the 15th of December. there are possibilities that the admit card will be issued in the month of December. For any other news constantly visit our website and check the latest updates.
|Date of release of official notification||28th February 2019|
|RRB NTPC Online registration starts||1st March 2019|
|Last date for online registration||31st March 2019|
|Final date for submission of application||12th April 2019|
|Issue of RRB NTPC admit card||10 days before the exam date|
|Date of RRB NTPC Stage I CBT||15th December 2020|
RRBs will send SMS and email to the eligible candidates about the hall ticket and upload details on their registered mobile nos. and email ID. No hard copy or soft of RRB NTPC call letter will be sent to any candidate through post or any other medium individually.
आरआरबी एनटीपीसी एडमिट कार्ड कब आएगा
Sometimes it also happens that candidates do not receive SMS or email related to admit card due to some technical issue or any other reason which is beyond the control of Board. Candidates are therefore required to regularly visit the official websites of concerned RRBs along with the email and SMS.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
All the candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned on NTPC admit card thoroughly and carefully and should follow them scrupulously. Not complying with the instructions provided may lead to the cancellation of candidature.
On the day of exam, candidates have to bring the printed copy of the RRB NTPC e-call letter to the exam center along with other supporting documents such as ID and photograph and have to produce it wherever required at the exam venue. Examinees found without a valid hall ticket will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and shall be debarred from writing the exam.
Particulars on the admit card should be clearly visible and it should not be damaged or mutilated. Exam date, time, venue and other details will be indicated on the hall ticket and no request for change in any of the details will be accepted.
How to download the RRB NTPC CBT Stage 1 Admit Card Online?
As call letter for RRB NTPC CBT will be issued only through online medium, candidates have to download it from the official websites. Those who wish to download the admit card can follow the step-wise procedure given below-
- Visit the official website – Candidate’s first you need to visit the official website of Indian railways or you can also visit the railways regions website directly.
- Select the region – Now from the website you need to select the zonal website from where you had applied for and it will available under the “ministry of railways” tab.
- Select the RRB – now candidates you need to select the RRB you have applied for
- Click on the link – on the home page of a website you will easily find link of downloading hall ticket
- Enter credentials – Now as you click on the link you will be redirected to a new page here you need to enter the “registration number” and “password” and after that submit it
- Download and print the Admit card – now the admit card will be appear on your screen download the file and take a print out of it.
Particulars mentioned on RRC NTPC CBT 1 Admit Card
Call letter or admit card is a very crucial documents to be carried to the exam hall. It is an entry ticket that permits candidate to enter the exam hall and write the exam as it includes information related to the exam. RRB NTPC call letter will indicate information about the test and examinee such as exam schedule, exam center information, etc.
All the information that is supposed to be mentioned on the admit card is given below-
- Name of the candidate
- RRB NTPC Roll number
- Registration number
- Seating no.
- Recruitment board
- Date of birth
- RRB NTPC Exam date
- Exam time and shift
- Examination center
- Exam center code
- Space for photograph, declaration, left thumb impression and candidate’s & invigilator’ signature
- Free travel authority (SC/ST candidates who have opted for it)
- Important instructions related to exam
Candidate’s name, date of birth, photograph on ID should match with the information furnished on the application form, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall for CBT. This is the reason they are always advised to read and verify all the details mentioned on railway NTPC admit card carefully before appearing for the test. In case of any discrepancy, they need to take the matter to the notice of the concerned RRB and must sort it out before the exam.
RRB NTPC 2019-20 CBT (Stage I) Exam pattern
Before going to the admit card, check a brief detail about the RRB NTPC Stage I CBT exam pattern shared below-
- Exam will be conducted on different dates in various regions.
- Exam will be held in different shifts.
- NTPC Stage I CBT will be common for all the notified posts.
- It will be an online exam.
- There will be three sections in the question paper viz. General Awareness, Mathematics and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice in nature.
- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Duration will be 90 minutes. For PWD candidates with scribe, exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Shortlisted candidates for the second stage CBT will be done on the basis of normalization of score.
- One mark will be given for every right answer and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong choice.
Once the admit card will be released online, candidates have to download the e-call letters from the respective RRB website. They can also visit this page and can get their RRB NTPC admit card downloaded by visiting the links provided.
Check the list of participating RRB and call-letter link shared below-
|RRB Regions||Download RRB NTPC Admit Card||
|RRB NTPC Admit Card for Ahmedabad||Not Released||Visit Website|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card For Ajmer||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB For Allahabad||Not Released||Visit Website|
|RRB NTPC Bangalore Admit Card||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB NTPC Bhopal Admit Card||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB Bhubaneshwar NTPC Admit Card||Not Released||Visit Website|
|RRB Admit Card For Bilaspur||Not Released||Visit Website|
|RRB NTPC Admit Card For Chandigarh||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB Admit Card For Chennai NTPC||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check Admit Card For Gorakhpur||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Admit Card For Guwahati||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB NTPC Admit Card For Jammu-Srinagar||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB NTPC Admit Card For Kolkata||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB NTPC Admit Card For Malda||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Admit Card For Mumbai||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB NTPC Hall ticket For Muzaffarpur||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check Patna RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB NTPC Admit Card For Ranchi||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Hall ticket For RRB ntpc Secunderabad||Not Released||Visit Website|
|RRB NTPC e-call letter For Siliguri||Not Released||Visit Website|
|Check RRB Trivendrum NTPC Admit Card||Not Released||Visit Website|
RRB NTPC 2019-20 Test Cities
Information about the test cities of the NTPC online test will be intimated to the candidates through E-call letter issued to them. NTPC Hall ticket will include complete address of the test city and test center allotted to the candidate. Board’s decision of allotted test center will be final and no request for change in the test city or test enter will be entertained under any circumstances.
RRB NTPC Stage 1 Exam Hall Ticket Key Points
- Candidates will be able to download NTPC e-call letter from the official website at least 10 days before the commencement of exam.
- Call letter will not send by post to any candidate.
- Mere issue of admit card will not imply that the candidature of the candidate has been finally accepted.
- While coming for the exam, candidates should leave all the blank spaces unfilled provided in the admit card. They have to fill the declaration, signature and Left thumb impression in the blank spaces at the exam hall only in the presence of the invigilator.
- Candidates must ensure that they have brought RRB NTPC CBT admit card along with Id and photograph with them before coming to the test center.
- Modification in the particulars of the admit will not be permitted and candidature of such candidates will be canceled.
- In case candidates face any difficulty in downloading the call letter they must contact the concerned official through the official website.
RRB NTPC will release the admit card ten days prior to the examination.
RRB authorities have announced the date of 1st Stage (CBT) i.e. 15th December 2020.
All the candidates who are going to appear for CBT are required to bring following documents to the exam center-
1. A printed copy of RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment Stage I CBT e-call letter.
2. Once passport sized colored photograph (of size 35 mm x 45 mm) same as upload in the application form.
3. A valid photo ID proof in original. They can carry any of the following Photo IDs in original-
Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not photocopy of Aadhaar), Voter ID, PAN card, Driving Licence, Passport, ID card issued by the employer (if candidate is a govt. employee), ID card issued by the college/ university (if candidate is still studying)
Candidates not having the aforementioned documents to the exam hall will not be permitted to appear for exam.
1. 1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. 2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)
3. Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable)
4. Document Verification and Medical Examination
Hope you find the information shared on this article beneficial. Do share your comments with us and in case you have any issue related to RRB NTPC admit card 2019-20, you can also share your queries to us through the comment section below.