Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi completed the application process for the Non-Teaching positions. Registered ones are now eligible to appear for the next selection process, i.e., written exam. The officials will now prepare the NTA IIT Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card for registered candidates.
The admit card is a compulsory document for the exam to get entry. It is informed to the readers that the iitd.nta.ac.in admit card will be provided 3 days before the official exam date. With the help of it, candidates will get to know about their exam centre and others.
NTA IIT Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card 2023
The National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting the exam. So, the admit card link will also be provided on the same website. The exam date is 30 November 2023 for the positions of Assistant Registrar, Assistant Administrative Officer and Administrative Assistant.
The exam date for the rest of the posts is 22 November 2023. The exam is going to take place in Noida. Candidates with queries can contact the officials using these details: NTA Help Desk at 011-69227700, 011-40759000. Check out other details like downloading the iitd.nta.ac.in admit card, exam date and others here.
NTA IITD Non-Teaching Admit Card Link 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Registrar, Assistant Administrative Officer, Administrative Assistant, etc.|
|Group||Group A, B and C|
|Exam Date||22 and 30 November 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||To be issued|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
How to download the NTA IIT Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card 2023?
Let’s understand the online procedure with the help of which one can easily download the admit card. Just follow the whole guide mentioned below step-by-step to download the NTA IIT Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card:
- First, go to the website of the National Testing Agency i.e., https://nta.ac.in/
- Secondly, scroll down the NTA home page till you locate the Latest @NTA section.
- Under that, locate the recruitment link mentioned above, and the users will be led to a new page.
- Now, all links related to the same recruitment will be available on the screen.
- Find and click on the admit card link, and the new page will again open on the device.
- After that, you must provide your email address and Date of Birth and select the applied post.
- Later on, tap on the submit box and after a few seconds, the admit card will finally appear.
- Verify whether the details available in the admit card are correct or not, and once satisfied, download and take its printout.
NTA IIT Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||NTA Website Link|
|Check Out||NTA IITD Non Teaching Exam Notice|
NTA IITD Non Teaching Exam Notice 2
|Admit Card||To be activated|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the NTA IIT Delhi Non Teaching Admit Card?
The officials will release the admit card around three days before the examination date set for the respective position.
What details can be seen on the NTA IITD Non-Teaching Admit Card?
The admit card will hold details such as the name of the authority, name of the applied position, candidate’s name, roll number, date and day of the exam, exam timing, allotted exam centre, instructions for the exam and others.
What documents must be carried to the exam hall?
Candidates should carry a hard copy of the admit card, a passport-sized photograph and any identification card for proof such as an Aadhaar card, PAN Card, voter ID card, Driving License, etc.