NTA CMAT Admit Card 2023 (Released): The National Testing Agency is the sole authority to conduct the CMAT examination 2023. As the deadline for filling up the application form is over the officials of the NTA release the Common Management Admission Test 2023 admit card on 1st May whose exam is due on May 4th. To download the admit card, the candidates have to visit the official portal of the NTA i.e. https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
In this portal, the applicants can get all the latest updates about the CMAT examinations along with the release of the NTA CMAT Admit Card 2023.
Moreover, the candidates can also bookmark this page as all the updates regarding the CMAT admit card release will be added here. We will also provide the direct link to download the admit card for the CMAT examination 2023 as soon as it becomes available on the official website.
NTA CMAT Admit Card 2023 Overview
Here a table has been provided for our readers. We have placed the important information regarding the CMAT Examination 2023 in this table only. This will also include the important dates that a candidate must know in order to prepare their strategy accordingly.
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
|Name of the Examination||Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023|
|Test to be Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Last Date to Apply||13th of March, 2023 ( till 11:50 pm)|
|Admit Card Releasing Mode||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||1st May 2023|
|Exam date||4th May 2023|
|Concerned Website||cmat.nta.nic.in |
CMAT 2023 Exam Date and Scheme
The National Testing Agency has not yet declared any exam date for the conduct of the CMAT examination. However, the authorities of NTA are expected to soon release the web notification for it on their official portal of CMAT. Moreover, the candidates who have filled in the application form are advised to be active on the official portal.
Here we have discussed the scheme of the examination also. The table below will provide a clear view of the CBT examination to be held in the following months.
|Section Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20||80|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||20||80|
The duration of this exam will be of 180 minutes or 3 hours.
- JEST 2023 Admit Card
- NEST 2023 Application Started
- Retail Management Courses, Admission, Career & Jobs, Salary
How to download CMAT Admit Card 2023?
The candidates who have filled in the application form for the CMAT 2023 will have to obtain their admit card through the official portal of NTA. The applicant should have to download it and show it when demanded by the exam officials. To download the hall ticket, the applicants will have to read the steps below and then proceed towards retrieving their admit card. The steps are as given below:
- To initiate the process, the candidates have to visit the official website through the address provided here>> cmat.nta.nic.in
- Now the homepage of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) will be opened on the screen.
- Now search for the ‘Candidate Activity’ section.
- Under that section, the authorities will provide a link to ‘CMAT Admit Card 2023’.
- Click on that link.
- A new login window will open up on the screen.
- Now fill in the required credentials such as ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ provided to them at the time of filling up the application form.
- Also, fill in the ‘security pin’ provided below and then click on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- After signing in the applicants will find their admit card on the screen.
- Download it and take out the hard copy of the hall ticket as it will be required for gaining access at the exam centre.
Documents to be Carried at Exam Centre
- Printout of the Admit Card with a self-declaration printout
- Should bring the coloured passport-size photo
- Government Authorized original photo identity proof. It can be an Aadhaar Card, DL, Pan Card, Voter ID, or Passport.
- PwD certificate if applicable.
- Ballpoint pen
CMAT 2023 Exam General Instructions
- In case of any query related to admit card, the applicants can contact at the email id>> firstname.lastname@example.org and contact number>> 011-40759000 between 10 am to 5 pm.
- The applicant should bring personal hand sanitiser.
- Can also carry a water bottle which should be transparent.
- The applicants are advised to go through the instructions provided on the admit card or hall ticket.
|Check Here>>||NTA CMAT Admit Card 2023|
|Check||Exam Date Notice|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The mode of release of the CMAT Admit Card 2023 will be online only.
Yes, there is a negative marking of 1 mark for each of incorrect response by the applicant.
No, there is no such upper age limit set by the exam conducting authority for the candidate to fill in the CMAT 2023 examination.