NIMCET 2020 entrance exam admit card is now available to download from
20th July 2020 to 7 August 2020 link given on this page. Meanwhile, NIMCET has released the new tentative examination date and now examination will be held on 22nd October 2020. Earlier, the examination date for NIMCET 2020 scheduled for August 8 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. Those students who had submitted their application can download the NIMCET Admit card 2020 from the official website by submitting their login details.
Update: If there is any typographical error in the admit card then candidates have to submit a self-undertaking declaration whose format is given below.
Update: NIMCET hall ticket is now available to download from link given below
Whereas, the NIMCET registration process was re-opened for those who missed the application submission earlier. The new registration date was from 2nd June and was available till 11 June (5 PM). Below in this article students will find the latest information about the NIMCET 2020 entrance examination’s revised time table and admit card.
- 1 NIMCET Admit card 2020
- 2 NIMCET 2020 Re-opening
- 3 How to download the NIMCET 2020 admit card?
- 4 NIMCET 2020 Test pattern
- 5 NIMCET 2020 Important points
NIMCET Admit card 2020
Due to the COVID-19, the National Institute of Raipur has revised the complete schedule for the NIMCET 2020 MCA entrance test now the new date of entrance examination has been scheduled on
8th August 2020 (22nd October 2020) and to appear in the entrance examination the department will issue the admit card from 20th July 11th October 2020 and it can be downloaded through candidate’s login.
Admit card is mandatory to be carried to the exam center on the examination day. If failed, then students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Note: the NIMCET Admit card 2020 will not be sent by post individually it has to be downloaded online.
NIMCET 2020: Overview
|Institution name||National Institute of Technology, Raipur|
|Examination name||NIMCET 2020|
|Test type||National level entrance exam|
|Last date to NIMCET registration||11th June 2020|
|Availability of NIMCET admit card|
NIMCET 2020 Re-opening
In the revised schedule the authority has also reopened the registration date it will help those candidates who somehow miss the opportunity. Regarding this, the notice has also been issued on the official website. Check the notice given below:
How to download the NIMCET 2020 admit card?
To download the NIMCET 2020 admit card applicant’s needs to consider the following steps which we have given below:
- Visit the official portal of the NIMCET (link also given on this page)
- Now on the home page of the website you need to login first at the portal by providing the credential as received during the registration.
- After entering the same press the submit tab.
- Now on the next window, you will find a link to download the admit card press the same
- Your admit card is now available to you save the file and take a print out of the same.
Download NIMCET 2020 admit card (Available)
Particulars available on the NIMCET admit card
The admit card you downloaded possess some details which we have mentioned and it is the duty of every candidate that they must check every single detail carefully because if it might have any discrepancy and you didn’t notice it then you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students name
- Examination name
- Students address
- Time and date of the examination
- Name of the examination centre
- Students photograph and signature
- Some other instruction for students
- NIMCET Exam Centre code
NIMCET 2020 Test pattern
The NIMCET 2020 entrance examination will consist of only one question paper which contains 120 multiple choice questions which have the following subject. The question paper will be available only in the English language and it will not be translated into any other language
|Subjects||Number of questions|
|Analytical ability and logical reasoning||40|
NIMCET exam facts
- The duration of the examination will of 2 hours.
- The examination mode will be offline.
- For every correct attempt, candidates will be awarded by 4 marks.
- While for every wrong attempt one mark will be deducted.
- If any students attempted more than one response it will be treated as wrong attempts.
- The response should be marked by the candidates in the OMR sheet by using a black or blue ball pen only
NIMCET 2020 Important points
- Candidates must download the admit card within the given time.
- They must reach the examination centre before the time mentioned.
- To mark responses on the OMR sheet you must carry the black or blue ball pen.
- Do not carry any kind of gadgets, smart wearable devices and study material in the examination centre.
- For rough work, no extra sheet will be provided it has to be done on the question paper itself.
- Keep the admit card safely after the examination because it will be required on the seat allotment day/ counselling.
- Ranking of the candidates will be based on the weighted marks obtained by them.
NIMCET 2020 Revised schedule
Below we have given the revised schedule of the NIMCET 2020
|Online registration (reopen)||2nd June 2020|
|Last to register online||11 June 2020|
|NIMCET Admit card availability|
|Exam date and time|
|Availability of NIMCET result|
|NIMCET 1st round of allotment|
|2nd round of allotment or upgradation|
|3rd round of allotment|
|Commencement of classes|
NIMCET 2020 lists of examination centre
|Centre name||Code||Centre name||Code|
Note: If enough number of candidates do not apply for the examination then some of the centres will be cancelled and the other choice filled by the candidates will issue to them as an exam centre.
Also Check- Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
NIMCET 2020 result
Once the examination was conducted successfully the result of the said examination will be declared by the authority on or before
23 August on their official website. Students ranked will be based on the total weighted marks obtained by them.
Frequently asked question
NIMCET admit card is now available to download.
The exam will be conducted on
8th August 2020 22nd October 2020.
You can access it only from the official website. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent by the authority concerned.
Yes, for each wrong attempt one mark will be deducted.
Total 10 NITs are participating in the entrance test