The New India Assurance Company Ltd. completed the online application procedure for the post of Administrative Officer (Generalists)- Scale I. All registered candidates are now eligible to become a part of the selection process. The officials will first conduct the preliminary exam and before that, applicants will have to download their respective NIACL AO Admit Card.
Candidates waiting for the NIACL AO admit card are informed that the authority is going to conduct the entrance test on September 2023. So we expect that the authority will provide the admit card around a week before the exam i.e., the first week of September 2023. The following article provides information like admit card process, exam scheme, date, etc.
NIACL AO Admit Card 2023
The official website of NIACL will be including the call letters for the online exam. The NIACL AO Admit Card will be provided separately for each test. It is stated in the advertisement that the officials will send the intimation regarding the call letter to candidates through SMS and email.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
Once, candidates get their hands on the print of the admit card, they need to affix their passport-sized photograph to it. The photograph affixed which is the same as provided in the application form will be preferred. According to the schedule, the authority will conduct the preliminary exam on 9th September 2023.
Available Now: NIACL AO Admit Card for CBT
www.newindia.co.in AO Admit Card 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Officials||The New India Assurance Company Ltd.|
|Name of the Position||Administrative Officers (Generalists)- Scale I|
|Total Posts||450 Posts|
|Exam Date||9th September 2023|
|Admit Card Availability Status||Issued|
|Admit Card Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||https://www.newindia.co.in/|
How to download the NIACL AO Admit Card 2023?
All registered aspirants will get to know about the detailed procedure to download the admit card. The following are the steps through which you can download the NIACL AO Admit Card:
- First of all, go to the authorized portal of NIACL with the available link address: https://www.newindia.co.in/
- The home page of the website will get open on the screen.
- Now, scroll down the home page till the end and you will see the Information and Help section.
- Afterwards, find and click on the Recruitment link and a new page will open on the screen.
- A list will be available on the screen. Locate the option named “RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS 2023” and a drop-down menu will open on the device.
- There will be a list of all related links to the above-mentioned recruitment.
- Click on the admit card link and you will land on a new screen.
- Provide the Registration Number/ Roll Number (ii) Password/ Date of Birth and then submit them.
- Finally, the admit card will open shortly after a few seconds. Check all printed particulars on it.
- Download the same and keep its printout to appear for the exam.
NIACL Administrative Officer Examination Scheme
Aspirants should also know the details examination scheme to prepare for the examination. Therefore, this paragraph has been designed to provide the detailed examination scheme of the preliminary examination:
- The question paper will include objective-type questions.
- The whole question paper will be divided into three sections.
- The officials will provide a total of 60 minutes or 1 hour to solve the question paper.
- Aspirants will have to score the minimum marks in each section to qualify the examination.
- The authority will select around 15 times the number of vacancies to shortlist candidates.
- Aspirants will have to solve each section in 20 minutes separately.
- Given below is the table showing section-wise marks and subject details:
|Subject/ Section||Maximum Marks||Version|
|English Language||30 Marks||English|
|Reasoning Ability||35 Marks||English/ Hindi|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 Marks||English/ Hindi|
NIACL AO Admit Card 2023: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
The authority has not mentioned the call letter publish date in the recruitment advertisement. However, there is a high chance that the officials will provide the admit card link in the first week of September 2023.
What details will be printed on the NIACL AO Admit Card?
The admit card is going to include details such as the name of the officials, position name, name of the candidate’s name, roll number, date and day of the exam, reporting time, exam venue, instructions for the exam and others.
Which documents need to be carried to the exam hall?
Applicants will have to carry their respective admit card and currently valid photo
identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank
Passbook with Gazzetted Officer-issued photograph/ Photo identity proof.
From where can we download the www.newindia.co.in AO Admit Card?
Aspirants will be able to download the admit card through the direct link that will be provided on the NIACL official web portal.