NEST Admit Card 2020 @nestexam.in: National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for the year 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on the 6th June 2020. The admit card for the same will be made available online for downloading from 24th April 2020 onwards. Applicants who have submitted applications and waiting for NEST 2020 admit card can download it in the month of April. NEST Admit Card will be available on the portal till the date of exam.
Table of Contents
- 1 NEST Admit Card 2020
- 2 How to download NEST Admit Card 2020?
NEST Admit Card 2020
NEST admit cards will not be delivered through post as there is no such criteria. Candidates have to get it from the official NEST 2020 portal by using login details. A direct link for downloading of the hall ticket will also be shared on this page. It is advised to all the candidates who are going to appear in NEST 2020 to download their admit cards before the due date to avoid the last-minute hassle. They should carry a printed copy of admit card as well a photo id proof to the allotted exam centre on the day of exam.
About NEST 2020
NEST is a national level entrance exam conducted annually for admission of candidates to 5-year integrated MSc Programs at the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai – Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS), Mumbai. The exam is conducted jointly by these institutions for admission of eligible candidates coming from various parts of the country.
The exam will be conducted in June and on the basis of result/merit selection of candidates will be done. Candidates can collect information related to NEST 2020 admit card from this article. Here we have shared details on admit card availability date, instructions to be followed on exam day, how to access admit card, exam center etc.
Also Check: UPSC Admit Card 2020
NEST 2020- An Overview
|Exam Name||National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2020|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Conducting Authority||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and UM-DAE CEBS, Mumbai|
|Exam Type||National Level Screening Test|
|Courses offered||5-year Integrated MSc Programs|
|Availability of admit cards||24th April 2020|
|Official Brochure||Click Here|
NEST 2020- Important Dates
|Starting of online application||7th January 2020|
|Last date of online application||3rd April 2020|
|Downloading of admit card from||24th April 2020|
|Date of NEST 2020 exam||6th June 2020|
|Declaration of result||16th June 2020|
How to download NEST Admit Card 2020?
NEST admit card will be hosted online for all the applicants. They can download and print it by using the step-by-step process shared as under-
- Step I- Start by opening the official website of NEST 2020- https://www.nestexam.in/.
- Step II- Click on the admit card download link provided on portal’s homepage.
- Step III- The login page will be opened.
- Step IV- Enter the User ID and password in the space provided and proceed to submit.
- Step V- The admit card pdf will display on the screen.
- Step VI- Check all the particulars printed on it.
- Step VII- At last, save the admit card and take a printout of the same.
- Step VIII- Keep the admit card safe till the date of exam and carry it to the exam center.
Download NEST Admit Card 2020- Click Here (Link will be updated soon)
Information Printed on the NEST 2020 Admit card
NEST 2020 admit card is likely to carry following information-
- Candidate’s name
- Roll No.
- Examination Name
- Registration Id
- Login password
- Day and date of exam
- Exam Timing
- Exam shift
- Name of the allotted exam center and center code
- Complete address of the exam center
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Important instructions to candidates.
Before appearing in the exam, candidates should verify all the particulars printed on the admit card. In case of any discrepancy they should immediately contact the concerned authority.
Essentials to be carried at the Examination Centre
On the day of exam, all the candidates are required to carry their admit cards to the exam center along with other essentials items. Without NEST 2020 admit card, invigilators at the exam venue will not allow candidates to enter the exam hall.
Check the list of all the essentials which each candidate is required to bring at the exam center-
- A valid copy of NEST 2020 admit card.
- A valid photo Identity card
- Blue/black pen
Apart from the aforementioned articles, candidates are not allowed to carry any other item to the exam hall. Candidates should make sure that the Id they carrying with them is valid and issued by the competent authority. The name in the ID and admit card should match.
NEST 2020 Examination Centre
NEST 2020 is going to be conducted at 90 different exam centers established across the country. The name of the allocated exam center will be mentioned on the admit card for each candidate. Allocation of exam centers will be done on the basis of preferences submitted by the candidates and number of candidates in that exam center.
*** Check kab ara hai Bihar Board 10th Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
Check the names of all the exam centres shared in the table below-
|Chandigarh||Bhilai Nagar||Raipur||New Delhi|
|Srinagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dhanbad||Jamshedpur|
The allotment of exam centre as mentioned on the admit card shall be final and therefore no request for change of the exam center shall be entertained.
Instructions Related to NEST Admit Card and Exam
- Admit card will be out on 24th April 2020.
- Admit cards will be issued only the candidates who have registered successfully and made the payment of requisite application fee.
- It can be obtained in online mode as no other mode is available.
- No admit card will be dispatched by post.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to get their admit card printed before the exam.
- They should not wait for the last date to download the hall ticket.
- Carrying admit card to the exam center along with an Id proof is compulsory.
- Candidates failing to produce the admit card at the exam venue will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Admit card will include information about the exam schedule, center and other instructions to be followed at the exam center.
- Candidates should read and follow all the instructions regarding the exam mentioned on the hall ticket.
- They must reach the allotted exam center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Admit card should be retained till the completion of admission.
- The information printed on the admit card should be clearly visible. Candidates having a distorted or mutilated admit card will not be allowed in the exam venue.
- To get latest updates on NEST exam and admit card, candidates should regularly visit the official portal.
For queries related to NEST 2020 admit card, candidates can contact at –
NEST 2020 NALANDA Building, UM-DAE CEBS
Opp- Nano Science Building University of Mumbai,
Vidyanagari Mumbai 400098
Email- [email protected]
Share your queries regarding NEST Admit Card with us in the comments below. Our team will revert to it asap.