NEET MDS Admit Card 2023: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for postgraduate levels will be conducted by the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences. The candidates who have applied to appear for the NEET MDS 2023 shall download the admit card on 22nd Feb 2023. The admit cards will be available online for the candidates to download. Post the download, the applicants can print the document in order to take it along on the day of the examination, which is 1st March 2023. To know more details pertaining to the NEET MDS Admit Card 2023, read the subsequent text.
NEET MDS Admit Card 2023
The candidates who are willing to get admitted into the course of Master of Dental Surgery or MDS through the centralized admission procedures handled by the Dental Council of India. The NBEMS will be conducting the examination for entrance on their behalf. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET 2023 shall be held for the same purpose. Those who applied for this exam will have to carry an admit card or hall ticket to prove their candidature to the Examination Invigilator.
Without this document, the contenders shall not be admissible in the Examination Hall. They shall download and print the NEET MDS Admit Card a few days prior to the exam upon the release of the document.
NEET MDS Hall Ticket 2023: Overview
|Name of the Examination||NEET MDS 2023 or National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
|Authority||Dental Council of India|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences or NBEMS|
|Course||Masters of Dental Surgery or MDS|
|Examination Date||1st March 2023|
|Date to Recieve the Admit Card||22nd Feb 2023|
|Admit Card format||e-Admit Card|
|Admit Card Download Mode||Online|
Download Procedure for NEET MDS Admit Card
The candidates who will be considered eligible on the basis of their online application shall be issued with NEET MDS Admit Card The authorities have announced in advance through the information bulletin that the candidates shall not receive the document by mail or post. No other offline or online procedure shall be followed in order to allocate the admit cards other than downloading the e-Admit Cards by the candidates on their own. To do so, follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of the National Boards of Examination in Medical Sciences or NBEMS at nbe.edu.in.
- On the home page, click on NEET-MDS.
- The prompt will be visible for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for the Masters in Dental Surgery or NEET MDS for all the years.
- In the section for year 2023, click on Application Link.
- The E Form page for the NEET MDS 2023 shall open up.
- Click on Download the Admit Cards for the NEET MDS 2023.
- The Login form will open up.
- Enter the User ID and Password for the account created at the time of registration.
- Read the Captcha Code as displayed on the form and enter it in the allocated box.
- Finally, press Submit.
- Click on the option for Admit Card.
- Tap on Download to save the file offline.
- The candidates are advised to immediately Print the admit card’s hard copy since, on the day of the examination, hard copies shall only be considered.
Details in NEET MDS Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned in the hall ticket of the NEET MDS 2023:
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Year of the Examination
- Examination Roll Number as allocated by the NBEMS
- Application ID of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Category to which the candidate belongs
- Persons with Disability Status
- Examination Centre Code
- Examination Centre Venue and Location
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time for the Examination
- Closing Time for the Examination Hall
- Time of Examination
- Space to attest the passport sized photo of the Candidate
- Signature of the Deputy Director
- Bar Code or QR Code
- General Guidelines Pertaining to the Exam
Examination Day Procedures
After printing the NEET MDS Admit Card, the candidates must cross-check the details. Any mistake or discrepancy shall be immediately reported to avoid any problem. furthermore, the candidates shall attest passport-sized photo. The photo must be coloured and must satisfy all the conditions as listed by the authorities.
Due to the pandemic, the exam will be held in an SD-CBT mode. This is a Social Distancing Computer Based Test mode where a secured environment shall be created for the contenders. The exam will be held online and the candidates must report at their respective reporting times. No excuse shall be entertained if punctuality is not practised.
The candidates will have to carry their admit cards and present them in order to prove their eligibility to attempt the test. no entries will be allowed without an admit card. The candidates will have to flash the bar code at the entry in order to avoid any human contact. The candidates will also be checked in isolation labs as a part of pandemic protocols.
Important Links for NEET MDS Admit Card
|Visit||Official portal of the NBEMS|
|Download||NEET MDS 2023 Admit Card|