NEET admit card 2020: NTA has released a notification that candidates can download the admit card from 27th March 2020. NEET 2020 is scheduled to be conducted on 03rd May 2020 and NTA NEET admit card will be made available to registered candidates March 27, 2020. All the candidates who are going to appear for the test can download their hall tickets from the official website. NEET 2020 will be conducted in a single stage across the country in offline mode. All the candidates who are waiting ntaneet.nic.in admit card can get it online by using the login details. They must retain the NTA NEET Hall ticket till the end of the admission process.
NEET Admit Card 2020 – Download
|Name of the exam||NEET UG 2020|
|Article category||NTA NEET UG Admit card/Hall ticket|
|Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Type of exam||National level entrance exam|
|Notification No.||NEET-UG 2020|
|Date of exam||May 3, 2020|
|Availability of NEET admit card||March 27, 2020|
|Exam centres||155 Cities|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen-Paper mode)|
|Download NEET 2020 Admit card||To be Updated|
|Login credentials To get Hall ticket||NTA NEET UG application no. and DOB (Date of Birth)|
NEET Admit card Important Dates 2020
|Application form release||2nd December 2019|
|Last date for Submission of NEET UG application form||6th January 2020 (Extended)|
|Last date of the successful transaction of fee||7th January 2020|
|NEET UG Application form correction starts||15th January 2020|
|Last date for correction in the application form||31st January 2020|
|NEET (UG) Admit Card 2020 Download||27th March 2020|
|NEET 2020 Exam Date||3rd May 2020|
|Timing of examination||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|NEET UG Answer key||2nd week of May 2020|
|NTA NEET UG Result announcement||4th June 2020|
|NEET UG Counselling date||2nd week of June 2020|
NEET admit card will be made available for printed to candidates from March 27, 2020, onwards. Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted the application form.
Candidates have to print NEET hall ticket from the official website of NTA or from the link shared on this page as no printed copy of the admit card will be dispatched individually to candidates through post.
Information about exam date, candidate’s identity, exam time, the test centre will be indicated on the hall ticket and no request for a change in exam date, time and exam venue will be entertained under any circumstance.
Candidates should read all the instructions printed on the admit card and official notification carefully before the exam. They must follow all the instructions given on admit card and at the exam hall. Candidates failing to comply with the guidelines and instructions shall be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled.
All the examinees have to bring the admit card to the exam hall. Candidates not possessing valid admit card along with other required documents shall not be permitted to write the exam. Candidates should show the admit card to the invigilator on-demand at the exam centre.
Before leaving for the exam, examinees should ensure that they have the admit card with them. They must also download the admit card well before the exam date. They should not wait for the last date to print it as various issues may arise at the time of downloading admit on last moment. Details printed on admit card should be clearly visible.
How to download NEET UG admit card 2020?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
The official website of NTA is the only source from where candidates can get their NEET admit card. The online step-wise procedure to download and print the hall ticket from the official portal is as under-
- Go to the official website
The very first step is to visit the official website of NEET 2020 i.e ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates can also visit the link shared on this page.
- Hit the admit card
On the homepage of the portal, candidates are required to click on the “Download admit card link.
- Enter the login details
Clicking on the relevant link, the admit card login page will be displayed. Candidates have to enter the login credentials in the fields provided. Click on the “Submit” button. They can refer their application forms for application number and password.
- Check the admit card
Candidates will see the admit card on their screens.
- Download and Print
Lastly, candidates have to download and print the NEET admit card PDF. Take multiple printouts and retain the same till the completion of the admission procedure.
What if candidates forget the NEET password?
Application no. and password is the two important login credentials that candidates must have to print the admit card. In case, candidates forget their NEET login password they have to follow the given procedure to reset the password-
- Open the admit card login page as explained above.
- Click on the “Forget Password” link.
- Select the reset option (through OTP or security question). Provide all the required details for authentication and click on the submit button.
- As per the option selected an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile no./email or security question will be asked. Follow the further instructions and reset a new password.
Particulars printed on NEET Admit Card 2020
From the point of view of an exam, admit card is a very essential document to be brought to the examination centre. Admit card allow examinees to entre to the exam centre and write the exam. Admit card is important at the time of exam as it indicates information about the identity of examinee and information about the exam such candidate’s name, exam schedule, test centre etc.
Like other exams, NEET UG admit card is also necessary for the candidates who are going to appear for the test. The information that is generally indicated on every NEET hall ticket is as under-
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Sub- Category
- Language of question paper
- Exam date
- Exam timing
- Examination centre name and code
- Important instructions related to exam
Check below the format of the NEET admit card for UG candidates by CBSE, however, from this year NTA will release the hall ticket.
Candidates should verify all the details printed on the admit card before appearing for the exam. If you saw any discrepancy in the details of hall ticket then you must approach the helpline number between 10:0 AM to 5:00 PM from 27th of March to 10th of April 2020 and in such cases, candidates must appear with the printed admit card. However, NTA will take the required action to correct the record later on.
Also, have a quick look at the examination timing-
|Examination Date||3rd of May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Time and duration of the exam||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours )|
|Last entry in the exam centre||01:30 PM|
|Announcement of instructions and verification of admit card by the invigilator||1:30 PM to 1:45 PM|
|Distribution of test booklets||1:45 PM|
|Writing of particulars on the test booklet||1:50 PM|
|Commencement of test||2:00 PM|
|Completion of test||5:00 PM|
Documents to be carried to the NEET test centre
Candidates have to carry all the necessary documents to the exam centre. They are required to bring only the following documents to the exam centre on the day of the exam-
- A printed copy of the NEET admit card downloaded from the official website of NTA (must have affixed passport size photograph in it).
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the online application form) to be affixed on the attendance sheet at the exam hall in the presence of Invigilator.
- An authorized photo identity proof in original that should be valid and non-expired. They can bring any of the following ID proofs- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)/ Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Passport/Ration Card/any other.
- PWD certificate issued by the competent authority (if the candidate claims relaxation under the PWD category).
- One postcard whose size must be of 4”x6” color photograph whose background should be of white color and should be pasted on the proforma downloaded with the admit card and must hand over it to the invigilator at the examination center.
Candidates failing to bring all the aforementioned documents to the exam centre will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates with documents other than these will be restricted from entering the exam hall. Examinees should not bring any restricted or barred items to the exam hall
Items which are barred at NEET 2020 Examination
All candidates make sure that do not carry any of the following items inside the examination Centre under any circumstances. All candidates will be subject to frisking with the help of metal detectors before entering the examination Centre
- Any text material, geometry or pencil box, any kind of pouch, calculator, pen, scale, note pad, log table,
- Any electronic gadgets like smartphone, Bluetooth, earphones, fitness band and other such items
- Items such as wallets, goggles, handbags, belt, and hat
- Any wristwatch, bracelet, camera
- Any ornaments material
- Any packed food items, water bottle etc.
Note: candidates must note that there will be no such arrangements inside the examination centre to keep such things/belongings and if anyone found with any of these items then it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against them.
Dress code for NEET (UG) 2020 Examination
All candidates who are going to appear for the examination must follow the NEET dress code which we have given below:
- Do not wear any light clothes having long sleeves you can wear half sleeves shirt or cloth
- In case candidates come in cultural dress then he/she must report to the examination centre at least one hour before the reporting time so that he/she will be proper frisking without any inconvenience
- Slippers, sandals (with low heels) are allowed but shoes are not permitted
- And in case of any deviation required due to any unavoidable situation like medical, then must take approval from NTA before the admit card issued
- All candidates must follow all the instruction wisely it may help NTA to conduct the examination in fair means
Note: NTA knows the sensitivity involved in frisking especially in case of girls candidates and in this regard NTA will issue instruction comprehensively to the staff and the officials present at the examination centre
NEET (UG) 2020 Examination Important guidelines
All candidates must be noted that they will not be permitted inside the examination Centre after the 1:30 PM so must report to the Examination Centre well before of the given time to avoid any traffic in your location
- Do follow all the instruction mention on the admit card or given by the invigilator at the examination Centre
- Do not try to breach any examination rule
- To maintain discipline in the examination
- Do not try to use or promote any unfair means activity during the examination
- If you find someone else doing any unfair means activity then must report it to the invigilator immediately
- Do not forget to bring the document which we have mentioned above in the article along with the NEET 2020 admit card
NEET 2020 Examination Scheme
- Mode: NEET 2020 is a pen-paper based test
- Alternatives: NEET 2020 examination question is of multiple-choice questions with having a four option
- Marks contains: Each question of NEET 2020 examination will be of four (4) marks each.
- Negative marking: And for every wrong attempt, one mark will be deducted.
- Duration of exams: The total duration of the examination will be of 3 hours
|Subject||Number of questions||Number of Marks|
|Biology (Botany & zoology)||90||360|
NEET Hall ticket Keys points 2020
- Registered applicants will be able to print NEET admit cards from March 27, 2020, from the official website of NAT.
- No, the admit card will be sent through post to candidates.
- Fabrication or modifications of details in admit card will be considered as malpractices, and candidates with such admit cards shall be disqualified.
- In case candidates have lost or misplaced the printed copy of the admit card they can retrieve it from the PDF emailed to them.
- Under any circumstances, no duplicate admit card will be published at the examination center
NEET Contact Information
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Unit, NTA
Phone No. – 8076535482, 7703859909
E-mail- [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
NEET 2020 examination is going to be conducted on 3rd of May 2020. The duration of the examination will be of three (3) hours from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Last reporting time of NEET 2020 is 1:30 PM
You may download it from the official website only (no admit card will be sent via post).
No, and under any circumstances, they will not issue any duplicate admit card at the examination center.
For such cases must report to the authority on the given helpline number between 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM from 27th of March to 10th of April (0120-6895200) or email @ [email protected] or [email protected]
Yes, you need to keep secure until the entire process has not been completed.
NO, the re-test shall not be conducted under any circumstances.
According to the NTA rules examination center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
Yes, the currency is allowed (except wallet) but nothing should be written on it.
Yes, it’s true and you all should be agree to the videography during the examination.
Printed material, textbooks, pen, pencil, box, pouch, scale, writing pad, eraser, calculator, log table, communication devices (mobile phone, Bluetooth, microphone, headphone, etc.) fitness band, goggles, cap, handbags, wallets, wristwatch, bracelet, ornaments, camera, food items, water bottle, belt.
No, there is no such facility.
Admit card (having passport size photo affixed on it)
One passport size photograph (for attendance sheet)
Original identity proof (valid)
PWD certificate (only if applicable)
One postcard size color photograph of size (4”x6”) whose background must be in white color and must past in the proforma downloaded with admit card
Note: Photograph must be similar to the one you have uploaded in the application form
Yes it’s true
You cannot wear light clothes having long sleeves.
You are not allowed to wear shoes instead of you may wear slippers, sandals with low heels only.
If you come in any cultural or customary dress then you must report to the Centre one hour before the last reporting time.
Yes, the diabetic candidates may carry eatable items like sugar tablets/fruits and a transparent water bottle but with prior intimation only and no packed food is allowed.
For this, a signal will be given at the commencement of the examination and later on at the half time and the last signal will be given before the closing time of examination.
Twice only first at the attendance sheet and second when you handover the answer sheet to the invigilator.
Yes, for every wrong attempt one mark will be deducted.
If you have any question regarding the NEET UG admit card, then you can ask us below, our response team with help you with all the query ASAP. We have tried to provide all the information, however, if we miss anything or you want us to add more info, then you can also suggest it in the discussion section below.
NEET admit card for undergraduate candidates can be download from the directions provided here. Keep checking this page for the latest update on NEET.