NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020 Staff Nurse Exam: For Northern coalfield Limited, paramedical staff recruitment application process was concluded in March 2020. It was notified to all candidates that NCL paramedical staff examination was postponed but now the revised exam schedule has been released. The exam for recruitment of Paramedical staff nurse is scheduled to be conducted in October 20202. All the students who are waiting for the admit card can download from the official website. NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card is generally uploaded 10 days before the examination date just like other hall tickets. In this article, we are going to discuss NCL paramedical staff admit card 2020, staff nurse technician exam date.
NCL Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020
Highlights of the Northern Coal Field Limited Admit Card for Paramedical Staff
Recruitment process for paramedical staff has been announced by Northern coalfield Limited. Application form has been invited for total of 57 posts. It was expected that the examination will be conducted in the month of April but due to prolonged lockdown the exam could not conducted.
UPDATE (15th October 2020: NCL Paramedical Admit card for exam on 8th November 2020 can downloaded from 15th October 2020 onwards. Check download notice and link below.
But now as the date for NCL paramedical staff has decided the examination date of paramedical staff candidates are eager to download their hall ticket. Admit card will not be sent through mails or courier. Candidate needs to visit the official website to download the admit card. Official website candidate can login in with their registration number and date of birth to download it.
कुल 57 पदों के लिए आवेदन पत्र आमंत्रित किया गया है। उम्मीद थी कि अप्रैल के महीने में परीक्षा आयोजित की जाएगी। हालांकि लॉकडाउन के कारण इसे बढ़ाया गया था । अब एनसीएल पैरामेडिकल स्टाफ की परीक्षा की तारीख तय कर दी गयी है| NCL द्वारा Advt. No. 105 और 145 के अन्तर्गत होने वाली भर्ती की लिखित परीक्षा 8 नवंबर २०२० को संप्पन कराया जाना तय किया गया है| जो भी आवेदक इस परीक्षा की प्रतीक्षा कर रहे थे वे अपना-अपना एडमिट कार्ड NCL की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट से दिनांक १५ अक्टूबर २०२० से डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं जिसका लिंक इस पेज में भी उपलब्ध कराया गया है| एडमिट कार्ड मेल या कोरियर के जरिए नहीं भेजे जाएंगे। उम्मीदवार को एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करने के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाने की जरूरत है।
Check >>> New National Education Policy
How to download NCL Paramedical Staff Hall Ticket 2020?
To download NCL paramedical staff 2020 admit card, candidate needs to visit the official website before 10 days of the examination date. The procedure to download the admit card has been discussed here. Follow the instruction which has been provided to download the admit card of NCL paramedical staff 2020. Here we are providing all the details in step by step:-
- The first step is to open the official website of NCL paramedical staff 2020 which is http://nclcil.in/
- On official website homepage, Search for Career Tab and click on recruitment link given at the bottom of the page.
- Click over the tab
- There will be so many links for different examination click on the link of admit card for NCL paramedical staff.
- The candidate will be redirected to a new page
- In new page candidate’s login credentials will be asked
- The login details such as registration number and password
- Registration number was provided to candidate at the time of filling online form and password will be date of birth
- Fill all the details along with captcha and press enter
- Page will be submitted and on the screen admit card of NCL paramedical staff appear
- Download the admit card in the form of PDF and take one print out for future reference.
All the details in NLC Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2020
Before visiting the examination centre it is very much important to check all the details present in admit card. If there is any error on Misinformation, candidate can contact officials To change it:-
- Name of the exam
- Conducting board
- Examination name
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Exam time, date and venue
- Space for signature of invigilator
- Space for signature of candidate
- 1 complete sheet of instruction which needs to be followed at the time of examination.
Important points to remember during NCL paramedical staff examination 2020
There are some important points which need to keep in mind while sitting in examination:-
- Students should not do any misbehaviour with staff (it may lead cancellation of candidature)
- Chewing and eating anything in the examination hall is not permitted (however Water will be provided)
- No lose paper will be allowed inside the examination hall
- Candidate cannot bring anything except the original id proof printout of admit card pen and photograph
- For identity proof candidate can bring
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter ID card
- Driving licence or any other with clear written name, date of birth and photograph
- Candidate will not be allowed to leave the examination before time.
Preparation Tips for NCL Paramedical Staff 2020
NLC paramedical staff examination will be conducted on 8th of November 2020. Candidate needs to strengthen their preparation. Here some tips are given for the preparation. Candidate can follow these steps to increase their chances of selection:-
- As very less time left, do more and more revision
- Give mock test
- Make short notes and quick revision again and again from that
- As less time is left, don’t go for new concept
- After giving test, try to analyse the tough portion
- Take a proper sleep, eat healthy
- Do yoga and exercises for an hour
By following these steps one can score good marks. Scoring good marks will increase their chances of selection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. Date for paramedical staff examination 2020 has been released now. The exam is now scheduled to be conducted on 8th November 2020.
Ans. NCL Paramedical hall ticket has been uploaded on official website on 14th October 2020. Procedure to download the admit card has been discussed above.
Ans. Northern coalfield website link is http://nclcil.in/