Applicants for the Recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff in the National Council of Educational Research and Training are awaiting the release of the NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card, which is now available. The authorities have declared that they will conduct a Written Examination or an Interview to make selections.
Candidates who applied for the recruitment must access the hall tickets and download them. Further, they will be required to furnish them on the exam day. Check all the important details about the admit card such as direct link, release date, download process and more in the ensuing article. Additionally, read subsequently for NCERT Non-Teaching Staff Exam Date.
NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023
The candidates who applied for the recruitment of 347 vacancies of NCERT Non-Teaching Staff posts such as Engineer, Film Director, Editor, Technical Officer, Assistant, Receptionist, and others will have to go through a recruitment process. To participate, they will be required to present the examination call letter.
The authorities will release the hall tickets online through the NCERT portal. Candidates need to download and print the hall ticket and furnish it on the exam day. Those who fail to do so will not be allowed to appear for the respective exam. The final selections for the posts applied for will be made based on the results of the Written Examination or Interview.
NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card: Highlights
|Name of the Document
|NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card
|National Council of Educational Research and Training
|NCERT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment
|Number of Vacancies
|28 May 2023
|Admit Card Release Mode
|Date of Release of Admit Card
|6th October 2023
|19th October 2023
NCET Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment Exam Date
The authorities at the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT have declared that to select the deserving candidates from the various applicants, they will conduct a Written Examination or an Interview. Applicants need to appear for the examination and pass it in order to get selected.
The authorities have not yet confirmed the date of the examination. Additionally, they have not notified if they shall conduct a written examination, interview, or both. Applicants are advised to keep checking this space for all the latest updates.
Download NCERT Non-Teaching Staff Hall Ticket
Applicants for the Recruitment of the Non-Teaching Staff at the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT can download their admit cards by simply following the subsequent step-wise guide on how to do so:
- Visit the official website for the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT at ncert.nic.in.
- On the Home page, check the Latest Update section.
- Tap on the flashing link for the Written Examination/ Interview Notice along with the Schedule for the Recruitment of the posts of Non-Teaching Staff under Advt.11-4/2019-20/E.II(R-II)/Rectt(D) | Download Examination Call Letter/ Interview Letter.
- Click on the Notice Link to view details about the examination/ interview.
- Tap on the link Download Examination Call Letter/ Interview Letter to open up the Login page.
- Enter the Registered Email-id, Password, and Verification Code.
- Tap on the option to Login.
- The Admit Card document will appear on the screen.
- Click on the option to Download and Print in order to obtain the hard copy of the Letter.
Details in NCERT Non-Teaching Staff Exam Call Letter
The candidates who will download their respective NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 must verify their details. They must contact the authorities in case of some mistake or glitch. Check the ensuing details that will be mentioned on the hall ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Examination Name
- Examination Roll Number
- Date of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Name of the Authority
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Stamp or Logo of the Authorities
- Other Important Guidelines and Instruction Pertaining to the Exam
|National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT
|NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023 Direct Link
NCERT Non-Teaching Admit Card FAQs
What is the date of the Written Examination for recruiting 347 Vacancies of Non-Teaching Staff in the National Council of Educational Research and Training?
As per the details, the authority will conduct the exam on 19th October 2023.
Where can I download my Admit Card for NCERT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Examination?
Applicants can download their Admit Card for NCERT Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Examination from the official portal of the National Council for Educational Research and Training at ncert.nic.in.