The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences is all set to conduct the Dental Screening Test (FDST) for BDS Graduates. The application process has concluded and now candidates will have to issue the admit card. Applicants are informed that it is important to download the NBE FDST Admit Card 2024 to appear for the exam.
The officials have released the schedule and according to it, the NBE Dental Screening Test Admit Card will be issued on 15 January 2024. Check information like the admit card downloading process, exam date and others.
NBE FDST Admit Card 2024
The official website of the National Board of Examinations will include the NBE FDST Admit Card 2024 link. Candidates will also get to know about the admit card through their registered mobile number or email. Candidates waiting for the exam date to be announced are informed that the exam date has been released, and it will be conducted on 20 January 2024.
NBE Dental Screening Test Admit Card 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences
|Name of the Test
|Dental Screening Test (FDST)
|For BDS Graduates
|Date of the Examination
|20 January 2024
|Admit Card Availability Status
|To be released
|Admit Card Availability Mode
|Official Website Link
How to download the NBE FDST Admit Card 2024?
The following section aims to provide a procedure that can be used to understand the process that will help one download the NBE FDST Admit Card 2024. The following is the step-by-step guide for the accessibility of the admit card:
- Commence the process by visiting the authorized web portal of the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences with the link address mentioned here: https://natboard.edu.in/
- The landing page of the NTA Board portal will form on the respective screen.
- Now, you need to go to the Examinations option, and a drop-down menu will form.
- You will see multiple sections; search for the section of Screening Test and multiple options will be available under that.
- Find and tap the option of FDST, and a new page will open on the screen.
- Now, you need to locate the admit card link for the same and click the same once.
- Finally, a new page will open holding the admit card section.
- Enter the essential information and submit it to open the admit card on the screen.
- Check the available details thoroughly and take its printout to carry to the allotted exam hall.
NBE FDST Admit Card 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Web Portal
|National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences Website Link
|Admit Card Link
|To be activated
|NBE FDST Exam Notice
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
According to the schedule released officially, the authority is going to release the admit card five days before the exam i.e., 15 January 2024. The direct link for the admit card available above will be activated on the same day.
What particulars can be seen on the NBE Dental Screening Test Admit Card?
The admit card includes particulars such as the name of the authority, name of the exam, candidate name, roll number, Date of Birth, date and day of the exam, exam timing, reporting time, venue of the exam, instructions for the exam and more.
Which documents must be kept while appearing for the exam?
Candidates should keep the following documents while appearing for the exam:
1. Printed copy of the Barcoded/ QR Coded Admit card with the specimen’s photograph attached.
2. Printed copy of the photo identification card such as a PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport and Aadhaar Card (with Photograph).